ADVERTISEMENT

Post 3rd Round Scores Here!!

Come on over to baseball in the spring. Now that’s my real domain. Most unprejudiced sport there is. Ain’t got to be gigantic or super fast just be able to play.

As far as the man crush…
To quote a Seinfeld episode:
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
I’ll be around some. Got to see how this thing ends.
Any luck this morning? It’s 20 degrees here. Thank goodness for battery heated socks and Bear fans to keep me warm

Any luck this morning? It’s 20 degrees here. Thank goodness for battery heated socks and Bear fans to keep me warm
Sitting 20 feet up as I type. Nothing so far but squirrels and wrens. Got a pic of two coyotes came through around 8 yesterday morning. 10 ain’t been by in 4 days.
28 degrees here when I left house at 5:30. Wind getting up a little now. Always colder when sun starts coming up.
Rocky boots and coveralls doing their jobs though

Sitting 20 feet up as I type. Nothing so far but squirrels and wrens. Got a pic of two coyotes came through around 8 yesterday morning. 10 ain’t been by in 4 days.
28 degrees here when I left house at 5:30. Wind getting up a little now. Always colder when sun starts coming up.
Rocky boots and coveralls doing their jobs though
When I checked the front porch it was 27 at my house. Is it spring yet ? I hate winter and it doesn't start till December 21st. Brrrrrrrrr❄️❄️☃️☃️

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
When I checked the front porch it was 27 at my house. Is it spring yet ? I hate winter and it doesn't start till December 21st. Brrrrrrrrr❄️❄️☃️☃️
Winter my down time. Sit in trees some, feed cows hay and get equipment ready for next spring.
If it wasn’t so cold would be perfect 👍

Reactions: GreyGod623
Deana is #7 the one with all the interceptions (tall kid) ?...if so he is really channeling his inner James Houston!!

Davion Coleman is #7. He finished with 8 INTs which was only half of what James accomplished his junior year (16 INTs).

James had one of the best games I seen at Murphy back in 2002. He ran for a TD, passed for a TD, and intercepted 3 passes, returning one for a TD (tied state INT record).

Come on over to baseball in the spring. Now that’s my real domain. Most unprejudiced sport there is. Ain’t got to be gigantic or super fast just be able to play.

As far as the man crush…
To quote a Seinfeld episode:
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
I’ll be around some. Got to see how this thing ends.
Baseball is my forte as well. The great equalizing sport.

Huge props to Coach Grinton for the job he did at the Ram House this season.

Big props to Coach Adkins for making halftime adjustments to pull away in the 2nd half.

2 of the best coaches in the area.

Baseball is my forte as well. The great equalizing sport.
After the testosterone and bouncy ball sports are over slide toward baseball forum (otherwise known Open Sports Discussion & Resources Forum, wow who came up with that?)

I'll impress you with my knowledge of game and possibly revisit my exploits as a youngster...

OK that sounded like guys on football threads huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT