ADVERTISEMENT

Post 3rd Round Scores Here!!

Bears did what they had to to keep 1st string in at least 3 Qtrs.
Next year may be Starmount's year but they were never to win tonight. Did I ever sound worried or stop posting scores? I knew what was coming this week but not next week !
Was not talking to you! I was replying to the Tarboro poster. Every week they are up 35-0 at the end of the first quarter before any of our games start!

Grey be safe on drive home tonight. Good luck to your team the rest of the way. Especially next week against the country boys. At least they can't say they playing a 2A team.
I'm headed to bed...
There's a high rack 10 point hoping to have a date with early in morning...
Please continue to comment on here. You are funny as heck. Dang do I have a man crush?

Was not talking to you! I was replying to the Tarboro poster. Every week they are up 35-0 at the end of the first quarter before any of our games start!
Deanna was number 4 the quarterback or did starmount just run a lot of wildcat

How bad is eastern Randolph’s 2a conference?
The thing is while yeah pretty weak conference play but their I guess signature game that made them look for real was beating #1 East 3A Eastern Alamance 34-6 who hasn't lost a game since , won tonight over Westover 43-12. Not as shocked that Murphy beat them as much as how much they beat them.

Final
Mount Airy 44
Starmont 7
Congratulations to Starmount on a great 1st Half !
Got to remember there are 2 halves to a football game..
I came close, I said the score would be 47 to 7 or maybe 14. I knew by the 3rd round someone would score on Mount Airy and Starmount had not lost a game since we beat them 43-0 on 10/01/21. If Mount Airy gets by Mitchell next Friday they will play all 5 West games at home because they are the west high seed now.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Please continue to comment on here. You are funny as heck. Dang do I have a man crush?
Come on over to baseball in the spring. Now that’s my real domain. Most unprejudiced sport there is. Ain’t got to be gigantic or super fast just be able to play.

As far as the man crush…
To quote a Seinfeld episode:
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
I’ll be around some. Got to see how this thing ends.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mhsneer
Congrats to both Starmount & Mt Airy players on a hard fought, emotional game. The NW Conf was well represented by the good play on the field and by the great sportsmanship. I'm so glad we are Conference mates again and playing for Titles/Rings and not just an endowment game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT