Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

f-ball-ace

Apr 20, 2021
This should be fun!
(Edit) - Write-In's are welcome.

Last edited:
West Charlotte?
The format would only let me use 10. By logic I used the top 10 RPI, sorry. I would have added West Charlotte if I would have had 16 spots. We can just write sleepers in should still work as far as a "poll".

RPI is the best formula,the human element is gone,math is math it never changes…it’s unbiased

ah, Ledford…. After all, they finished 2-3 in the mildly competitive MPC. They finished 4th overall in the conference. Not tied for 4th. Sole possession of 4th. Yet, there they sit in the top 10.

It’s an easy fix. Just go back to seeding the teams in order of placement again.
A team can’t be seeded higher than someone that they finished behind in conference.
There were some situations where a team couldn’t get a 10th game this year due to last second schedule changes.

I can live with using the RPI…. It just needs to be tweaked.
Ledford’s non-conference schedule was full of 2A teams. Two decent teams, Providence Grove and Clinton. All the other teams are weak as water.

Reactions: Murpheel54
Which means they lost to some pretty good teams doesn’t
It’s an easy fix. Just go back to seeding the teams in order of placement again.
A team can’t be seeded higher than someone that they finished behind in conference.
There were some situations where a team couldn’t get a 10th game this year due to last second schedule changes.

I can live with using the RPI…. It just needs to be tweaked.
Ledford’s non-conference schedule was full of 2A teams. Two decent teams, Providence Grove and Clinton. All the other teams are weak as water.
And I want all the Mid Piedmont Conference schools to do well in the playoffs - but a 4th place finish in the conference shouldn’t earn a home playoff game over teams with the same overall record that finished 2 games higher in conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT