ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah/Tuscola

Why is it that one of Pisgah’s best players lives right behind Tuscola stadium? And if I’m not mistaken the sister goes to the middle school in Waynesville? Just found this out shaking my head!!

Why is it that one of Pisgah’s best players lives right behind Tuscola stadium? And if I’m not mistaken the sister goes to the middle school in Waynesville? Just found this out
Why is it that one of Pisgah’s best players lives right behind Tuscola stadium? And if I’m not mistaken the sister goes to the middle school in Waynesville? Just found this out shaking my head!!
On a side note their defensive coach lives right behind mountaineer stadium to.

Reactions: 91ths
Unlike you I did make a prediction
Are you still riding that train? I didn’t have to make a prediction because I knew you would lose… Still stings don’t it?? LOL I bet the Smoky coaches also have a lingering case of chapped ass… LmAO

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Are you still riding that train? I didn’t have to make a prediction because I knew you would lose… Still stings don’t it?? LOL I bet the Smoky coaches also have a lingering case of chapped ass… LmAO
You never made a prediction because you thought it would be just like the last nine times.

dem success GIF
This was pisgah Nation after the stinging humiliating defeat at OUR house…. LMAO

Reactions: Guesswhoiam
donald trump laughing GIF
This was every mountaineer fan on the sidelines .. Watching the tears flow

Riddle me this.
If the west end of the county's head coach makes it past the second round, does that make it obvious that the east end of the county's head coach is less lucky or just not fit for the job past the regular season?

Riddle me this.
If the west end of the county's head coach makes it past the second round, does that make it obvious that the east end of the county's head coach is less lucky or just not fit for the job past the regular season?
If they have another season like this years you can bet there will be a u- haul in chapels driveway… LOL

Bears coach is gone likely his last game Friday barring a last seed play off birth . But have no fear the bear club faithful are laying in wait for their new coach to hitch up his truck and leave Jackson county in the middle of the night. All the bear posters on here are jockeying for position to line up and stick their heads straight up his a$$ . They will bad mouth their x coach just like they did Pressley when he left to further their standing in the club ! Lmao

Bears coach is gone likely his last game Friday barring a last seed play off birth . But have no fear the bear club faithful are laying in wait for their new coach to hitch up his truck and leave Jackson county in the middle of the night. All the bear posters on here are jockeying for position to line up and stick their heads straight up his a$$ . They will bad mouth their x coach just like they did Pressley when he left to further their standing in the club ! Lmao
You mean like you guys did Brookshire when they hired him.? You said Brett was going to Swain ,then Hendersonville so I wouldn't be planning the parade just yet. I am sure your and expect on sticklng you head up someone a$$.

You mean like you guys did Brookshire when they hired him.? You said Brett was going to Swain ,then Hendersonville so I wouldn't be planning the parade just yet. I am sure your and expect on sticklng you head up someone a$$.
Are you saying he wasn’t going to hville?
Be honest bear……. Maybe that’s why guys are non existent on here lately…. Lack of oxygen…..LMAO… Probly better wash that hair too!!

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Next head coach at PIsgah He’s probably working graveyard tonight at the mill!!!
Pisgah's current coach will apply for the West Henderson job when it comes open. Not sure if that will be this year or next. He and the West Henderson principal have a long time relationship. The issue will be whether the central office and school board will approve his hire. His departure from East had some controversy and has not been forgotten by some of the people that matter in the hiring process.

Pisgah's current coach will apply for the West Henderson job when it comes open. Not sure if that will be this year or next. He and the West Henderson principal have a long time relationship. The issue will be whether the central office and school board will approve his hire. His departure from East had some controversy and has not been forgotten by some of the people that matter in the hiring process.
I doubt that. We have to much talent coming back to leave now. I doubt very seriously Coach would leave for WH. From what I see, we should be in the driver's seat for years to come. I don't see us losing a conference game for at least three seasons

• Haha
Reactions: TripleThreat 3D
Why would west just fire their coach, especially after the season their having and the trajectory of that program under the current coach. I don’t see Chappell going anywhere unless they push him out and that would be ignorant considering his record and how he consistently gets more out of his teams than anyone likely could.

Are you saying he wasn’t going to hville?
Be honest bear……. Maybe that’s why guys are non existent on here lately…. Lack of oxygen…..LMAO… Probly better wash that hair too!!
I never said that .But he didn't go did he ?

They had better come up with more money than what they are paying the current guy if they want Brett.
I'm not 100% convinced that WH will reach outside their current staff for a coach but when the job becomes available, it's going to be one of the most sought after jobs in all of WNC. Fastest growing district in the area, good support, plenty of funding, good resources and a great administration to work under if you're a coach. Chappell's wife already works for the Henderson school system and he interviewed for Hendersonville, so the precedence for wanting to return to the county is there.

That current coach at Smoky has a lot better record than you current coach had there.

And as I suspected bears has started the kissing train ! Got to start early to get the best spot!

Like I said you was lucky.
Nope. Grit and determination bear…. If it makes you feel better … I did enjoy my knuckle dragger martini I made with all of the smoky tears… It was almost as special as the one I made from yours….😁. Almost….

Nope. Grit and determination bear…. If it makes you feel better … I did enjoy my knuckle dragger martini I made with all of the smoky tears… It was almost as special as the one I made from yours….😁. Almost….
“Knuckle Dragger Martini” sounds interesting. You mind sharing the recipe? I’m going to this thing Friday and anticipate there being a lot of tears.

“Knuckle Dragger Martini” sounds interesting. You mind sharing the recipe? I’m going to this thing Friday and anticipate there being a lot of tears.
You gotta love new members…. So you are a west fan? And just now showing up? LMAO….. How long you gonna stick it out bud? 😂

Bear fans, just wondering since this is Senior night for your kids if your home game this week will be played at Bethel? Your principal said "Bethel is where the kids want to play and they are the ones playing" so I would think your senior night would be there. Why would you play in Buncombe County? Bethel will hold 1960 fans and they will not be that many fans there. Makes perfect sense to play there. I am sure your principal and AD are all in. And we all know that our superintendent will approve this. Remember, it's about the kids:).

Bear fans, just wondering since this is Senior night for your kids if your home game this week will be played at Bethel? Your principal said "Bethel is where the kids want to play and they are the ones playing" so I would think your senior night would be there. Why would you play in Buncombe County? Bethel will hold 1960 fans and they will not be that many fans there. Makes perfect sense to play there. I am sure your principal and AD are all in. And we all know that our superintendent will approve this. Remember, it's about the kids:).
Shine, you are correct. It was never about the kids, it was about their Coach and Parent's trying to do a power play. One question, who ordered the Code Red? Who pulled the trigger on this and why doesn't the School Board do their job and publicly reprimand them. It was either the Principal or someone in the Central Office. Notice, none of them had the guts to take the hit. When the Sheriff wouldn't fall on the sword they had the Emergency Management Director take the responsibility for moving the game back. Once again, who allowed this to happen and why didn't go through the School Board first? What is the School Board doing to clear this up and be transparent about a colossal failure in basic common sense? Why are they covering it up. We all know if this happens in Western Haywood County someone would get fired. Not wishing that on anyone, nor is deemed necessary, but who approved it? Why can't we get a straight answer from the Canton Central Office Coalition? I don't think for a second Pisgah's Principal has the power, or is dumb enough, to pull that card without approval through the Central Office. Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea? Scary to think what other decisions they make if that is their judgement. Simple question, who approved it?

Reactions: BlueVols and 91ths
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT