ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah and Tuscola folks.....

I don’t even wanna know and I’m not going over there to read. Y’all need to stop letting these guys get under your skin. Two of em in particular. They have beat Pisgah once in a decade who cares what they have to say. Pisgah needs to worry about SM and Tuscola needs to worry about the front 7 on defense learning to tackle someone/anyone on the bye week

I don’t even wanna know and I’m not going over there to read. Y’all need to stop letting these guys get under your skin. Two of em in particular. They have beat Pisgah once in a decade who cares what they have to say. Pisgah needs to worry about SM and Tuscola needs to worry about the front 7 on defense learning to tackle someone/anyone on the bye week
Who you talking about? LOL . Oh and I have it on good authority that you can’t bring up previous “streaks”. And you can thank one of your own for that.

Carry on

I'm glad they're talkin again. Their once a decade victory has breathed new life back into the rivalry! For a while there I was afraid they'd given up. Bless their hearts they're starting to believe again.

not-today-evil-grin.gif

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT