ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest vs Q Foundation Live Video and Radio Brodcast Tonight

This game reminds me of the Scotland Pinecrest game 2 years ago as far as
quality of opponent. Pinecrest up 35-0 at half tonight. Scotland was up 61-0 at half that night against a 7-0 PC. In 3 weeks an undefeated PC comes to Scotland again.

I tried to watch the streaming, but . . . . . . . . .
this is a pitiful game. Any Richmond County middle school would be more competitive than the Q Foundation. What kind of educator puts his kids in this kind of situation. The Q Foundation should be ashamed. Pinecrest has not helped themselves whatsoever tonight. Oh well, I guess Scotland scores 61 on them again in the first half. Why did PC even schedule this game? Really, just play a intra-squad game, it would be more competitive. This is not high school football and PC should not claim a victory for this "game(?)".

Hey, S2V, Pernail Sweat should schedule the Q Foundation, y'all might win that one.

Will somebody please tell the PC announcers that the "running clock" is implemented when one team is behind by 42 points.

But, they not only should run the clock this half, they should run the quarters for 5 mins oly.

Ive seen it all now........That was exciting......Come on man.......Will that really be counted as a game and will they count it as a win..........Really......nuff said....

If any of you saw the snaps on the punts- I think they summarized the evening. It reminded me of my 11 years olds team trying to hike the ball while in the shotgun - 1, (1000) - 2, (1000), 3 (1000) now the ball falls out of the sky like a wounded duck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT