ADVERTISEMENT

Pender at North Moore…Predictions

I'm going off west Columbus...Pender smashed wc twice and North moore beat them by like 4 points

Reactions: thekidd12
I'm going off west Columbus...Pender smashed wc twice and North moore beat them by like 4 points
That's fine and you may be correct. I just wanted to throw a little more light on the Mustangs. tarheel (a really good poster who favors Reidsville) picked against them a couple of times, albeit he was choosing former conference members of the Rams. I have been pleasantly surprised by my neighbors to the south all year. Hopefully they keep it going.

That's fine and you may be correct. I just wanted to throw a little more light on the Mustangs. tarheel (a really good poster who favors Reidsville) picked against them a couple of times, albeit he was choosing former conference members of the Rams. I have been pleasantly surprised by my neighbors to the south all year. Hopefully they keep it going.
I definitely have been surprised by them too. I'm surprised they haven't played y'all as close as you are to them.

Going with my Mustangs! Going to be a close one though. As long as they stay focused and play their game. Really don’t know much about Pender.

Not sure all their starters were there for that game. But they are running on all cylinders and I hope they can keep it going! Should be an awesome game to watch!

I definitely have been surprised by them too. I'm surprised they haven't played y'all as close as you are to them.
Eastern Randolph has been 3A for most of its' existence. Once Providence Grove was built became 2A. ER usually plays a non conference schedule of teams that are either same or higher classification in football especially. North Moore doesn't have a long history of excellence in that sport. Now ER has often played them in baseball where NM normally is very good. Those games are fun I think for both teams as some of the boys come up and play for Post 81 Legion.

Hold on did I just put a baseball reference in a football thread...
Gasp...
Blasphemy...

Eastern Randolph has been 3A for most of its' existence. Once Providence Grove was built became 2A. ER usually plays a non conference schedule of teams that are either same or higher classification in football especially. North Moore doesn't have a long history of excellence in that sport. Now ER has often played them in baseball where NM normally is very good. Those games are fun I think for both teams as some of the boys come up and play for Post 81 Legion.

Gasp...
Blasphemy...
Happy birthday. I’m pretty sure….🤪

Gasp...
Blasphemy...
Ah ok I feel you on that about not playing them in football. I wonder if Eastern Randolph can get Reidsville on the schedule one day in sure it would be a big ticket draw at the gate.

I think Pender wins this one, they are well coached. This team gave East Duplin all they wanted.

I saw NM play West Columbus was not impressed with them. WC had them beat. Watch how Pender beats them this week. Coach Eanes will have them ready. Pender 35--14

I know you can’t score compare because you don’t really know what each team was going thru that night - but the only common opponent i see is West Columbus…

Pender 54 WC 13
Pender 54 WC 6
North Moore 22 WC 18

I know nothing about North Moore's offense. I watched Pender play last week and noticed they could be susceptible to the pass. Players were open deep against West Columbus, they just could not hit them. In the 2nd half, Pender adjusted and put more pressure on the passer which helped prevent the long pass attempts. If North Moore has a good offense line and passing game, this could be very interesting. I plan on going to this game. On paper it looks very competitive.

I saw NM play WC and they are small,run the ball and WC is not good,they had chance to win at the end. It was 22-18. This is a game I have no doubt about. They can't stop Penders run game. JMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT