ADVERTISEMENT

Predict The Final 4 East Teams

What all went on with Roeswood from last year? Beside that fight that 1 player from Tarboro ejected and had sit out the next week and missed playing in the State Championship.
That game had probably the worst officiating crew I've ever seen. And I really try my best not to complain about officials or say anything negative about them because of the amount of negativity that they get at games. It's not an easy job and I do not envy anybody that does it because you got to have very thick skin to do it. I know I couldn't do it. And also, rosewood played dirty all night long. And then of course you had the fight that happened when one of Tarboros lineman pancake blocked one of the rosewood players. He completely lost his mind and started swinging on our lineman. Our lineman reacted in self defense. For a game that Tarboro won, it left a bitter taste in my mouth and others.

That game had probably the worst officiating crew I've ever seen. And I really try my best not to complain about officials or say anything negative about them because of the amount of negativity that they get at games. It's not an easy job and I do not envy anybody that does it because you got to have very thick skin to do it. I know I couldn't do it. And also, rosewood played dirty all night long. And then of course you had the fight that happened when one of Tarboros lineman pancake blocked one of the rosewood players. He completely lost his mind and started swinging on our lineman. Our lineman reacted in self defense. For a game that Tarboro won, it left a bitter taste in my mouth and others.
Here you go! Haha, so maybe we’ll get them again

I did get down to watch the Roseboro/North Moore playoff game last year, and you are correct, Rosewood was a dirty team from the get-go. Up there with the Bertie crowd from this year. --Batman

Tarboro- 48
East Bladen-14

North Moore-16
West Columbus-42

Tarboro-21
West Col- 12 ( I think we will play tough, but come up a little short to a great program, hope I'm wrong)

Mount Airy over Tarboro for the ship by 14 ( I feel like Mount Airy is just a different animal although I hope to see the East win the ship)

Tarboro- 48
East Bladen-14

North Moore-16
West Columbus-42

Tarboro-21
West Col- 12 ( I think we will play tough, but come up a little short to a great program, hope I'm wrong)

Mount Airy over Tarboro for the ship by 14 ( I feel like Mount Airy is just a different animal although I hope to see the East win the ship)
It’s definitely going to be an uphill battle for whoever comes out of the east.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT