ADVERTISEMENT

Page at Reidsville. Thoughts?

Overall Page lost like 7 or 8 kids this summer from the portal. I lost count after a while... We are lacking some depth because of it. Page's coaches aren't actively recruiting kids from other schools, so I don't recall anyone transferring in this summer.

What are Reidsville strengths and weaknesses this year?
We have no idea. Defense was bad minus the play of 2 or guys. Offense woke up in 4th quarter and looked unstoppable. So hard to say anything until we get everyone back.

When you give up 500+ yards passing, it's certainly not the pass defense at this point. Missing two all-star corners was a huge factor.
It will be interesting to see how Western Alamance does against Cummings this week .

Reactions: Ooooner
When you give up 500+ yards passing, it's certainly not the pass defense at this point. Missing two all-star corners was a huge factor.
It will be interesting to see how Western Alamance does against Cummings this week .

It was more than a huge factor it was the reason for it

We are honestly just trying to hold on until we get healthy.

I can give you some key guys though. Jariel Cobb rb offers: Louisville and app state
Kendre Harrison: 5 star te
Paul widerman: lb committed to Lafayette pa

Camron Jones transfer from Williams has a BC offer and Janius Sharpe Transfer from Cummings was their QB he has multiple Basketball offers
And was Cummings second best Football player behind Paylor and Reidsville also has a Page Transfer

Can you tell us about all the transfers at other the county schools?

Dudley took Page to the woodshed last week. It wasn't very pretty. Page lacks depth and had a hard time establishing a consistent running game against Dudley's very stout defensive front. They also have crazy size and athleticism on the outside and backside of the defensive secondary. If Reidsville is anything like Dudley, which I'm assuming they are based on how loaded the Rams are every year. Reidsville will win going away. The question will be, how good is the Rams offense? If Reidsville has trouble scoring, look for Page to grind it out.

Dudley took Page to the woodshed last week. It wasn't very pretty. Page lacks depth and had a hard time establishing a consistent running game against Dudley's very stout defensive front. They also have crazy size and athleticism on the outside and backside of the defensive secondary. If Reidsville is anything like Dudley, which I'm assuming they are based on how loaded the Rams are every year. Reidsville will win going away. The question will be, how good is the Rams offense? If Reidsville has trouble scoring, look for Page to grind it out.

Reidsville is missing some guys on offense and defense. I'm unsure if they will be back or not. Even without them we still have weopons, but just not as explosive. I look for a close game like last year.

That @New3ra post disappeared quick!
Pretty much I was saying Reidsville doesn’t have the depth on the defensive line that Page just went up against week one. They have a few guys on that interior dline that play both sides of the ball so Page should just run the ball and try to limit big plays when Reidsville has the ball in order to make it a game.

Pretty much I was saying Reidsville doesn’t have the depth on the defensive line that Page just went up against week one. They have a few guys on that interior dline that play both sides of the ball so Page should just run the ball and try to limit big plays when Reidsville has the ball in order to make it a game.
I agree run it against Reidsville

Reactions: New3ra
People forget that ED team scored just 17 points on offense and 3 points came off a tipped ball pick where they couldnt get a first down afterwards. So the defense legit held them to 14 points. Reidsville beat themselves end of story. As they did against WRH in 2017

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I'm leaning towards Page

Id like to think the DE that jumped offsides a handful of times last year wont do that this year.

Id also like to think the offense wont be as stagnant as it was last season over on Alma Pinnix Dr

Whichever team can endure the heat... literal and figurative... will win this game.

28-22

Id like to think the DE that jumped offsides a handful of times last year wont do that this year.

Id also like to think the offense wont be as stagnant as it was last season over on Alma Pinnix Dr

Whichever team can endure the heat... literal and figurative... will win this game.

28-22

Little more high scoring than what I think. No disrespect but if we were healthy, I think I'd take us by 3 scores at least.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT