ADVERTISEMENT

Page at Reidsville. Thoughts?

If you’re healthy then you gotta play. We all figured Neal would be out til week 3 or 4. I’m not sure about Flippen .
Flippen already has 5 D1 offers in the bag, no need to risk further injury coming back to soon, that is just my opinion

Reactions: New3ra
People forget that ED team scored just 17 points on offense and 3 points came off a tipped ball pick where they couldnt get a first down afterwards. So the defense legit held them to 14 points. Reidsville beat themselves end of story. As they did against WRH in 2017
Don’t you think even though East duplin offense didn’t score a lot they burnt a ton of time up and put limited the amount of time Reidsville was on offense?

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Don’t you think even though East duplin offense didn’t score a lot they burnt a ton of time up and put limited the amount of time Reidsville was on offense?
Yea somewhat but didn’t matter in my eyes that much. Game was still there to be won. Can’t tell you how many times Reidsville gets crushed in time of possession and Reidsville still rolls. Or even close games like MH Reidsville almost never had ball but somehow won. Last years team just couldn’t overcome mental mistakes. Offsides was a big one all year long

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Yea somewhat but didn’t matter in my eyes that much. Game was still there to be won. Can’t tell you how many times Reidsville gets crushed in time of possession and Reidsville still rolls. Or even close games like MH Reidsville almost never had ball but somehow won. Last years team just couldn’t overcome mental mistakes. Offsides was a big one all year long
Sometimes Reidsville gets the w over those teams but any team that can run the ball gives the rams a challenge, Mount heritage, Wallace rose hill, East duplin….I mean running the ball travels. New bern and East duplin combined for one completed pass and we’re both state chanps

Sometimes Reidsville gets the w over those teams but any team that can run the ball gives the rams a challenge, Mount heritage, Wallace rose hill, East duplin….I mean running the ball travels. New bern and East duplin combined for one completed pass and we’re both state chanps
As seen last week, teams that can pass the ball gives the Rams a challenge.

Reactions: TheMule
Yep. East surry said same thing. But these games are far few and in between. Let’s face it. We knit pick Reidsville because they usually finds way to pull off a win in past 30 years. Shelby is in same category. No one is harder on our teams than we are.

Page's Jr QB started his first game on Varsity last week and threw 3 interceptions. albeit one was a tipped ball that wasn't his fault.

Overall Page lost like 7 or 8 kids this summer from the portal. I lost count after a while... We are lacking some depth because of it. Page's coaches aren't actively recruiting kids from other schools, so I don't recall anyone transferring in this summer.
12 kids

Does anyone with field knowledge know if Reidsville has been able to get their fire ant populations back in control? I know from some calls we had over the summer, it was an emerging issue

I will try to post updates here ... if internet continues to work

I'm standing up right at the 50 on away side, if any of y'all wanna wave hi to me from the other side ;)

R - Paul Widerman 1 run (Markez Horne pass from Johnniyus Sharpe), 7:41 first quarter
P - Santiago Garcia 42 field goal

Rams without Jariel Cobb, their top rusher, along with Neal and Flippen
Passing a lot more than usual without best RB

R - Paul Widerman 1 run (Markez Horne pass from Johnniyus Sharpe), 7:41 first quarter
P - Santiago Garcia 42 field goal, 5:42
R - Widerman 11 pass from Al Lee (Grady Barrett kick), 1:52 first quarter

Reidsville 15, Page 3

P - Santiago Garcia 42 field goal, 5:42
R - Widerman 11 pass from Al Lee (Grady Barrett kick), 1:52 first quarter
R - Cam'ron Jones 16 pass from Lee (Sharpe run), 9:05 second quarter

23-3

I don't like the decision to kick a field goal from the 30 with 10 seconds left on 2nd down...
Go for the darn end zone...

halftime stats
total yards - Page 120, Reidsville 229

Rams' Lee 11 of 16 passing for 180 yards; Jones 4 catches 79 yards, Harrison 4 catches 75 yards
Andrews 84 yards rushing for Pirates

Reactions: Ooooner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT