ADVERTISEMENT

One year ago ...

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
One year ago, I was in the hospital sidelined due to a stroke, and having to listen to Union Pines play Cleveland online. Now, I get to go to Cleveland, unless a grand piano falls on my head or I get ran over by a Mack truck before the game this Friday. Will be at Cleveland HS, cane, leg brace, and all ...

One year ago, I was in the hospital sidelined due to a stroke, and having to listen to Union Pines play Cleveland online. Now, I get to go to Cleveland, unless a grand piano falls on my head or I get ran over by a Mack truck before the game this Friday. Will be at Cleveland HS, cane, leg brace, and all ...

Glad to hear you are getting better, enjoy the game.

Congratulations! I hope you continue to improve. We certainly take our health for granted too much. This week a lifetime friend of mine lost his 31 year old son to a heart attack. Never saw it coming.

Did not enjoy the result as Cleveland defeated Union Pines 56-42. Cleveland was working the onside kick all night keeping UP's defense on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT