ADVERTISEMENT

NW Guilford vs Reagan Scrimmage

Warhead1

Sep 8, 2009
When I heard we had a scrimmage against Reagan I will admit I was nervous. They have a bunch of monsters on that Oline. What I saw last night was shocking and I haven't been this excited for a NWG Football season in a long time. NWG offense moved the ball with ease at times. They scored double digit TDs and Reagan not only looked shocked they couldn't match the energy of the Vikings. Our young QB Tanner Ballou has turned into one of the most accurate passers in the Metro. Not only did we throw the ball we ran in right into the heart of the Reagan defense. I will say we struggled to stop them at times but we could score.

I really think this NWG team can hang with East Forsyth offensively. The question is can we stop them? It should be a heck of a week 1 game.

Reactions: LC3III and New3ra
It is cause we have been bad for years. Also, all their best players were on the field. Plus you just basically said EF was trash so I figured we could hang with them after your comments.

Reactions: LC3III
It is cause we have been bad for years. Also, all their best players were on the field. Plus you just basically said EF was trash so I figured we could hang with them after your comments.

Wrong person, I never said they were trash. Maybe you can hang with them though. I know nwg has some capable talent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT