ADVERTISEMENT

NPC Conference scores

Godevilsgo

Aug 24, 2013
North Lincoln 70- North Iredell 49. These two get lit up then have no defense against each other.

South Iredell 54- Alexander Central 27. AC has absolutely no defense. Lost to 2A Ashe County last week. Ashe put almost that many on them.

I love it when AC is sucking monkey cock......I bet Bazzle hits Hwy 401k after this year. I've heard lots of grumbling coming out of that area.

The Mooresville/Statesville game will be tonight at 7 pm. Venue was switched to Mooresville, due to bad field conditions at Statesville. The Greyhounds will still be considered the "home" team tonight.

Really thought that Statesville would put up more of a fight, but they were over-matched in the trenches. Mooresville had the opportunity to put 50+ on them for the second year in a row. But Mooresville seems to be it's own worst enemy this season in the form of offensive penalties and special teams gaffes. They have a very favorable schedule ahead of them but wont last long in 4AA playoff land unless they tighten things up in those two phases. The defense is the backbone of this team right now. Really impressed with that group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT