ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern the same story every year smh

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
U guys go undefeated beat every body to death then play a good team in the east an always come up short .. I hope soon you guys make it to the state title going undefeated almost every yr an having nothing to show for has to be frustrating !!! Good luck next yr

Ninja your statement is true but kinda untimely wrh won that game ,but it was they knew they had to play both teams had to bring its A game wrh didnt dominate Ne didnt dominate but i must say this if we dot give up those two last %wo tds wrh wins by 17 js but couldve went anther way all in all good game..

Daabgood you sound like a clown .. What did the Wallace fans say about me cause they dam sure want say nothing to my face an they seen me 6 ft 3 265lbs with dreadlocks to my azz ... But I'll let u know about Dlee ... I am the only athlete in Onslow county who picks predictions on football games I am 85 -8 this year haven't lost to any of the local news broadcasters since I started .... An southwest is 7 -3 vs Wallace all time tell that your Wallace buddies they know a quarter about football than I do an didn't none of them do shiz on the field when it was their turn ..... Go tell it

Reactions: EDPanther99
stephen-colbert-eats-popcorn_39_paused.jpg

Daabgood you sound like a clown .. What did the Wallace fans say about me cause they dam sure want say nothing to my face an they seen me 6 ft 3 265lbs with dreadlocks to my azz ... But I'll let u know about Dlee ... I am the only athlete in Onslow county who picks predictions on football games I am 85 -8 this year haven't lost to any of the local news broadcasters since I started .... An southwest is 7 -3 vs Wallace all time tell that your Wallace buddies they know a quarter about football than I do an didn't none of them do shiz on the field when it was their turn ..... Go tell it

You forgot the passe hanging around your neck.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT