All NE qbs are out
No Biggie
No Hodge
No Freshwater

SWE in a blowout
56-7

On to next year
Yeah Im on twittter
No bluffing here, we have a star otw. Big time!!!!! 1year!!!
Jv doesn't matter next yr
Is Freshwater really out? Or are you just jiving? (Old school)
Cause if he is out, I like that a lot!

Is Freshwater really out? Or are you just jiving? (Old school)
Cause if he is out, I like that a lot!

Going to be interesting. NE has beat SWE the last 2 times after doing research and SWE was supposed to be the favorite.

Going to be interesting. NE has beat SWE the last 2 times after doing research and SWE was supposed to be the favorite.
Where did you get that from? SWE and NE have only played 3 times, with SWE winning the first two in blowout fashion (09, 10) and NE winning the last one in 2014, where SWE was not the favorite at all and got ran off the field. 3rd round, SWE 6 seed 10-3, NE 2 seed 13-0. Liverman was unstoppable. I remember every SWE game from the last 20 years.

Last edited:
Not jive talking, wish I were. Both our qbs are out.and Fresh is on concussion protocol and is highly unlikely. We have no qb for this week. I'm not even making the trip now.

Why is Hodge out?
Where did you get that from? SWE and NE have only played 3 times, with SWE winning the first two in blowout fashion (09, 10) and NE winning the last one in 2014, where SWE was not the favorite at all and got ran off the field. 3rd round, SWE 6 seed 10-3, NE 2 seed 13-0. Liverman was unstoppable. I remember every SWE game from the last 20 years.

Hodge is liverman-like!

Reactions: daagoob and JAHAces
Hodge is liverman-like!
Yep. Gedari Liverman was not very big, but he was an incredible athlete for NE. Hodge’s athleticism enables him to excel wherever he’s needed. I really do hope he can play vs SWE.

Yep. Gedari Liverman was not very big, but he was an incredible athlete for NE. Hodge’s athleticism enables him to excel wherever he’s needed. I really do hope he can play vs SWE.
I don't, if he's like Liverman. Good grief.

Actually NE is better than we expected and next year it's on!!! We have almost everyone back and a top 150 rb otw.

I do agree. The core of this team is mostly sophomores and juniors. Next year they'll be just as good

Reactions: daagoob
Gonna be a great game. I thin NE plays better on the road than home. Matter fact, I think they are 6-0 on the road. I hope all players for both teams will be healthy. If the starting qb for NE is back, I wouldn't start him unless I had no choice.

They need to ride Hodge. No need to mess up the chemistry now when you're deep in the playoffs

All NE qbs are out
No Biggie
No Hodge
No Freshwater

SWE in a blowout
56-7

On to next year
Yeah Im on twittter

Hodge not playing?

You hear alot of scrutiny about the seeding in the playoffs but if you look at the 2A east and west bracket all 8 teams were seeded in the top 4. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Lol

All NE qbs are out
No Biggie
No Hodge
No Freshwater

SWE in a blowout
56-7

On to next year
Yeah Im on twittter
What happened to hodge?

All NE qbs are out
No Biggie
No Hodge
No Freshwater

SWE in a blowout
56-7

On to next year
Yeah Im on twittter
Bluffing

I hope we can take care of WC so we can welcome either team to Dark Horse Stadium for the Eastern Title.

Hey Goob, you never told us how sitting with SWO fans ,wearing orange and black went Friday nite

Lol, they didn't even see me!!
What's funny is that I arrived at 6:15 and there were about 15 swo fans already there sitting exactly where I told everyone I'd be sitting. Now that was funny. No way in this world I'd post up here where I'd be sitting after what went down last yr. I was actually clapping and cheering when the Stallions came out lol. I even fooled my NE friends. One texted me and said is that you standing on the top row by the band,lol. He said why are you wearing their colors. I thought that was funny.

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
Man, chill out. The misdirection will be on the football field. Don't need it here.

Reactions: daagoob
You know the old saying, " if you stand to close to the forest you can't see the trees". That's good food for thought heading into Friday nights matchup:)

THIS should be a good ballgame. I've not seen either team play sence I'm so far West, but I do keep up with the top Eastern teams . I like to get game predictions at massyrating. com they have a lot of information and massy is like every other site that ranks teams and game predictions they hit some and miss some.
They have Southwest winning 34 to 27.. Point Spread is 6.5.Massy only does overall state ranking .
Southwest is 40th
Northeastern 68th
Southwest Defence is
86th Offence 38th
Northeastern Defence is 84th Offence 66th.
Should be a good game I'm going to take daagoob 27
Southwest 26.All you Southwest fans should feel good about my prediction because I'm usually wroung.

[QUOTE
Southwest 26.All you Southwest fans should feel good about my prediction because I'm usually wroung.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I see.
Offence. Defence. Wroung.

THIS should be a good ballgame. I've not seen either team play sence I'm so far West, but I do keep up with the top Eastern teams . I like to get game predictions at massyrating. com they have a lot of information and massy is like every other site that ranks teams and game predictions they hit some and miss some.
They have Southwest winning 34 to 27.. Point Spread is 6.5.Massy only does overall state ranking .
Southwest is 40th
Northeastern 68th
Southwest Defence is
86th Offence 38th
Northeastern Defence is 84th Offence 66th.
Should be a good game I'm going to take daagoob 27
Southwest 26.All you Southwest fans should feel good about my prediction because I'm usually wroung.

Daagoob approves Mavrick69 lol, I'm glad you brought my attention to the Massy ratings. I am planning on checking them out later today. One thing that the Massy or Calpreps can't take into account is information that they have no clue about leading up to a game that could drastically affect the outcome. Should be a good game anyways for those in attendance

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT