ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern/Southwest Edgecombe

Heck yeah. Tenderloin and gravy on a cheese biscuit, with scrambled eggs and grits is what I get. The food there is really good. The brown gravy, I could drink out of cup. I go every Sunday morning before church, when I'm fortunate to be off.

Awesome, that's what I'm talking about. I'll be there around 9. I'm leaving EC at 7.

Reactions: bud33345
Heck yeah. Tenderloin and gravy on a cheese biscuit, with scrambled eggs and grits is what I get. The food there is really good. The brown gravy, I could drink out of cup. I go every Sunday morning before church, when I'm fortunate to be off.
They got good supper stuff too.. I just ate too much of that stuff today
Awesome, that's what I'm talking about. I'll be there around 9. I'm leaving EC at 7.
I'll still might be in a turkey coma @ 9am! Lol

Reactions: daagoob
If you don't get anything else, get a cheese biscuit. No, get two. Because you'll want another one.

I heard that from someone else, I think I was in Ahoskie at the time. Thanks, hey 98 I know your like me and can't hardly sleep. I just can't stop thinking about this game

Man its eating me up guys. It's almost as bad as it was before we left to play Reidsville. I'm actually coming to work now so I can try and take my mind off of it. It's that bad smh

I'm glad you are not working on my car!!! Damn thing will have NE painted across the hood.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
I heard that from someone else, I think I was in Ahoskie at the time. Thanks, hey 98 I know your like me and can't hardly sleep. I just can't stop thinking about this game
I forgot that Abram's branched into Bertie and Hertford Counties.
My girlfriend lives across the street from SWE. I checked for y'all. Still no watering yet. Not saying it won't be soft. It did rain a little bit yesterday. Should be ok by tomorrow night though.
No, I can't wait. Win or lose, this should be an exciting game. I hope it's a boring blowout for us, but that's just wishful thinking. NE is way too good for any of that.
I'll be out there around 6:30, if anybody wants to meet up and talk a little more shhhhhh before the game starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
My girlfriend lives across the street from SWE. I checked for y'all. Still no watering yet. Not saying it won't be soft. It did rain a little bit yesterday. Should be ok by tomorrow night though.
No, I can't wait. Win or lose, this should be an exciting game. I hope it's a boring blowout for us, but thats's just wishful thinking. NE is way too good for any of that.
I'll be out there around 6:30, if anybody wants to meet up and talk a little more shhhhhh before the game starts.

Hey I'll be in Edgecombe around 9 am to check out the field conditions again. I will be around there all day and plan on sitting down around 6. I will be on the home side and I carry the Northeastern flag and the air horns!! I will be on about middle way up just under the press box wearing an Eagle Head. You won't miss me

Reactions: dogs79 and SWE'98
No, I can't wait. Win or lose, this should be an exciting game. I hope it's a boring blowout for us, but thats's just wishful thinking. NE is way too good for any of that.

Looking forward to meeting you

Reactions: dogs79
Hey I'll be in Edgecombe around 9 am to check out the field conditions again. I will be around there all day and plan on sitting down around 6. I will be on the home side and I carry the Northeastern flag and the air horns!! I will be on about middle way up just under the press box wearing an Eagle Head. You won't miss me
Real bad idea. Real bad.

Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411
I can’t tell if Goob is a troll or if he’s actually serious

Real bad idea. Real bad.
Sometimes I sit on the home side at away games and get under the skin of their fans for simply cheering, so he's welcomed to sit with us and cheer for his team. Having a flag, air horn, and an eagle head over there would be kinda classless, but if he wants to take that risk, especially if the Cougs start winning, then more power to him. Not responsible if he happens to umm...slip...off the top bleacher.

Sometimes I sit on the home side at away games and get under the skin of their fans for simply cheering, so he's welcomed to sit with us and cheer for his team. Having a flag, air horn, and an eagle head over there would be kinda classless, but if he wants to take that risk, especially if the Cougs start winning, then more power to him. Not responsible if he happens to umm...slip...off the top bleacher.
Or a drink slip out of someone's hand

I would sit on the home side a Beddingfield because small kids could fall out of the bleachers. They didn't have a toe or a heel plate. And my little girl almost fell through a couple times. But I wouldn't get at mid-field to be terd.

Got One Oared Boat!

....round and round like a water bug in a Nor’easter! You just never know what Goob is gonna do!

Reactions: daagoob
I would sit on the home side a Beddingfield because small kids could fall out of the bleachers. They didn't have a toe or a heel plate. And my little girl almost fell through a couple times. But I wouldn't get at mid-field to be terd.
And those visitor bleachers there go straight up.

Reactions: CrazyHeel
No, I can't wait. Win or lose, this should be an exciting game. I hope it's a boring blowout for us, but that's just wishful thinking. NE is way too good for any of that.
Let me know where you'll be. I'll just got there.

Let me know where you'll be. I'll just got there.
Will be there a little after 6:30. Goob said he'd be on the home side, 50yard line, NE gear, under the box. Hopefully with some bodyguards.
I'll come to that area. Tall black guy. All gray. Ski mask probably.

The field is SOAKING WET!
Just kidding. It's fine. It's just slightly muddy on the north side. Same as last week.
Guess goob's watching eye scared us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT