ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Football

eagles0818

Nov 16, 2018
Greensboro, NC
Last week during the game against Beddingfield I saw a lot of former players and Alums at the game and it reminded me that Northeastern has a lot of great tradition and people who loves Northeastern Football. Yes, Northeastern hasn't won a State Championship since the school opened back in 1969 but I do believe that the program has come a long way and is heading in the right direction. Seeing some of the old faces made me decide to put together an all Northeastern team. Fellow Northeastern Posters these are some of the best players that I've seen in the last 15 to 20 years tell me what you think about this list.

QB

Shelton Morgan

TJ Williams

RB

Daronte Mcneil

Jacque Lewis

Mason James

Gordon Dove

WR

Scoocie Harris

Javon Brumsey

Marquise Whidbee

Philip Henry

TE

Brian Lewis

OL

Jacori Shaw

Lynell Williams

DL

Quinderra Spellman

Anthony Smith

Kenneth Melton

LB

Traveon Freshwater

Deven Sutton

Jamieon Moss

Denzel Ward

CB

Malone Silver

Xavier Washington

Lorenzo Holley

S

JR Walker

Linwood Williams

K

Craig Egan

Hunter Chappel

ATH

Gedari Liverman

JR Walker

Malone Silver

Last week during the game against Beddingfield I saw a lot of former players and Alums at the game and it reminded me that Northeastern has a lot of great tradition and people who loves Northeastern Football. Yes, Northeastern hasn't won a State Championship since the school opened back in 1969 but I do believe that the program has come a long way and is heading in the right direction. Seeing some of the old faces made me decide to put together an all Northeastern team. Fellow Northeastern Posters these are some of the best players that I've seen in the last 15 to 20 years tell me what you think about this list.

QB

Shelton Morgan

TJ Williams

RB

Daronte Mcneil

Jacque Lewis

Mason James

Gordon Dove

WR

Scoocie Harris

Javon Brumsey

Marquise Whidbee

Philip Henry

TE

Brian Lewis

OL

Jacori Shaw

Lynell Williams

DL

Quinderra Spellman

Anthony Smith

Kenneth Melton

LB

Traveon Freshwater

Deven Sutton

Jamieon Moss

Denzel Ward

CB

Malone Silver

Xavier Washington

Lorenzo Holley

S

JR Walker

Linwood Williams

K

Craig Egan

Hunter Chappel

ATH

Gedari Liverman

JR Walker

Malone Silver

I know most on this list and am closely related to a couple of them. Also I think that there are a couple of kids on our team now besides Freshwater who could be on that list too but time will tell. Many on this list went on to play in college which speaks a lot about the program.

I know most on this list and am closely related to a couple of them. Also I think that there are a couple of kids on our team now besides Freshwater who could be on that list too but time will tell. Many on this list went on to play in college which speaks a lot about the program.

The program you speak of hasn't won anything but a conference title. LoL the hype machine is in full force this week

Please shut up. Nobody is talking to you and this thread has nothing to do with swo so move on stalker.

Its a message board dude. Respect the kids that were mention stop attacking others for posting their opinion team dad. I state facts

Its a message board dude. Respect the kids that were mention stop attacking others for posting their opinion team dad. I state facts

Did you really just tell me to respect the kids?! You’re the first one who needs to learn respect! This is a post about our team and former players so why are you attacking the program?! Grow up! Nobody cares about your opinion on something you know nothing about! You state nothing but hot air. You lie so much up here you can’t even keep up with the things you say and contradict yourself!

Reactions: blackbulldog
Did you really just tell me to respect the kids?! You’re the first one who needs to learn respect! This is a post about our team and former players so why are you attacking the program?! Grow up! Nobody cares about your opinion on something you know nothing about! You state nothing but hot air. You lie so much up here you can’t even keep up with the things you say and contradict yourself!

LoL okay team dad once again, you take away from the thread by posting the same shit every day. Just stating facts about the program LoL

LoL okay team dad once again, you take away from the thread by posting the same shit every day. Just stating facts about the program LoL

You don’t know the meaning of the word facts. You lie so much you can’t keep up with what you say and you know nothing about our program.

You don’t know the meaning of the word facts. You lie so much you can’t keep up with what you say and you know nothing about our program.

Know a tonnnnn more then you will ever know lol Facts are facts young one. NE is super overrated for the last 15 years I've been following them. Never will or have gotten over the hump. Remind me a lot of Pisgah, a average team hyped by delouisal fans. Your best player left cause he saw the writing on the wall.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
Know a tonnnnn more then you will ever know lol Facts are facts young one. NE is super overrated for the last 15 years I've been following them. Never will or have gotten over the hump. Remind me a lot of Pisgah, a average team hyped by delouisal fans. Your best player left cause he saw the writing on the wall.

You can’t even spell so nobody listens to you about anything lol. The person you call the best player left even though he wasn’t, but his new school lost the first round so maybe he should’ve stayed. If we are average swo is below average....how bout that?

You can’t even spell so nobody listens to you about anything lol. The person you call the best player left even though he wasn’t, but his new school lost the first round so maybe he should’ve stayed. If we are average swo is below average....how bout that?

SWO is well above average LoL what are you smoking dude. He went to a bigger school that would wax NE by 30. JR is going to VT. He was by far your best player, prob the beat player ever to put on a NE jersey. Geez take the blinders off, you couldn't pay anyone enough to play do NE. If JR was playing this year for NE you wouldn't be dragging his name though the mud. But that's how you guys get down up there. Love them one day hate them the next, far from family based up there

SWO is well above average LoL what are you smoking dude. He went to a bigger school that would wax NE by 30. JR is going to VT. He was by far your best player, prob the beat player ever to put on a NE jersey. Geez take the blinders off, you couldn't pay anyone enough to play do NE. If JR was playing this year for NE you wouldn't be dragging his name though the mud. But that's how you guys get down up there. Love them one day hate them the next, far from family based up there

Lord you’re so full of it! No silly rabbit, if he still played for NE you would be dragging his name thru the mud but because he left all of a sudden you’re his biggest fan! Save that load of bs! Something is seriously mentally wrong with you....maybe if you took your blinders off your posts might make more sense! I started to block you yesterday but I wanted to keep calling you out on upur crap but it’s obvious you’re crazy in the head so I’m blocking you now! Don’t respond to me anymore stalker/troll and get off our threads! Some people are truly buttholes and you are one of them.

Lord you’re so full of it! No silly rabbit, if he still played for NE you would be dragging his name thru the mud but because he left all of a sudden you’re his biggest fan! Save that load of bs! Something is seriously mentally wrong with you....maybe if you took your blinders off your posts might make more sense! I started to block you yesterday but I wanted to keep calling you out on upur crap but it’s obvious you’re crazy in the head so I’m blocking you now! Don’t respond to me anymore stalker/troll and get off our threads! Some people are truly buttholes and you are one of them.

I'll respond to who and what I want young one. Get a clue, much respect for JR and freshwater two great players.

Eaglez15 stated in his post that Northeastern hadn't won a state title since the school opened. He is still just as proud of his school as any other poster/fan in the state, no matter how many titles other schools have or have not won. And rightly so Eaglez15, you should be proud of the players in your area, sons of friends and family, members of your church, and young men you see working in the community.

Some posters fail to realize that it doesn’t matter if a fan was once a star player, role player, team manager or a spectator, they have as much right to be a super fan as anyone. If it weren’t so, the stands would be empty.

Eaglez15 stated in his post that Northeastern hadn't won a state title since the school opened. He is still just as proud of his school as any other poster/fan in the state, no matter how many titles other schools have or have not won. And rightly so Eaglez15, you should be proud of the players in your area, sons of friends and family, members of your church, and young men you see working in the community.

Some posters fail to realize that it doesn’t matter if a fan was once a star player, role player, team manager or a spectator, they have as much right to be a super fan as anyone. If it weren’t so, the stands would be empty.

Thank you so much! Some people get kicks out of others. It’s refreshing to read something positive and unbiased.

Best northeastern player not even close we done had better players than him

Let me get the troll off y’all page.. watch this.. Go Cards!!!! Now he will switch his insults to Jacksonville! Lol Man I hope SWO wins and NE this weekend so they can come to Elizabeth City and the Eagles can put foot to ass!

Let me get the troll off y’all page.. watch this.. Go Cards!!!! Now he will switch his insults to Jacksonville! Lol Man I hope SWO wins and NE this weekend so they can come to Elizabeth City and the Eagles can put foot to ass!

Nah he’s still gonna be on the page he’s just gonna start degrading you on this page lol.

Reactions: daagoob
Liverman was a great player. IMO no where near JR. He will be a beast at VT

Very true, I was at that game and Northeastern would've crushed the PamPack that night.
Goob, I'm not sure I want to affect your people on your payroll next week from you paying your dept to me. I told you we coming back to Elizabeth City. I don't think I can take money from you this year. You like family now. I think our bet should be the looser have to wear others colors at state championship game. Yeah that's right,you'll have to watch the BULLDOGS in Raleigh wearing black and orange

Goob, I'm not sure I want to affect your people on your payroll next week from you paying your dept to me. I told you we coming back to Elizabeth City. I don't think I can take money from you this year. You like family now. I think our bet should be the looser have to wear others colors at state championship game. Yeah that's right,you'll have to watch the BULLDOGS in Raleigh wearing black and orange

Not happening this yr Dogg. Our players want it to bad

Reactions: 1SWO1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT