ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Football

daagoob, good luck to your Northeastern team Saturday.
Thanks Wiz, I really appreciate it. It makes it all the better when you know that posters up here from rivals teams are pulling for you. You guys from Duplin,Craven,Chowan,Bertie,Edgecombe,and Sampson Counties have really been super cool, and our friends from Jville. What a great bunch and I myself enjoy the back and forth all season long. It's kind of nice not being in the southeast, that way it's kind of a surprise when our teams get to meet up in the playoffs. Nobody really knows what to expect. I can tell you this, I was pulling hard for WRH last yr against Reidsville. I was so happy when they won. Gonna be tough tomorrow but I am confident that we can pull out a win.

Rain will not affect rams gameplan. As we have seen in years past. They will throw the ball in a monsoon .
Not being able to practice on the field could be a problem though.

Hearing some rumblings about a couple of big transfers possibly making the move to play for Northeastern in their senior season. I hope what I'm hearing is true, and all my info is coming directly from those involved. This could be huge

Like who?

Northeastern finishes #2 in the nation in sacks. This is with Freshwater being out 3 games and ODU commit 6'5 DE Jorel Baum being out 10 games. One good thing is that we have #2 Adrian Spellman coming back next yr. He's holding multiple D1 offers and had a great game against Reidsville. In addition if Northeastern can keep Lil Freshwater from transferring we should be in good shape defensively next year anyway.

Reactions: dogs79
218 sacks what the heck....is that 14.5 sacks a game?
Northeastern finishes #2 in the nation in sacks. This is with Freshwater being out 3 games and ODU commit 6'5 DE Jorel Baum being out 10 games. One good thing is that we have #2 Adrian Spellman coming back next yr. He's holding multiple D1 offers and had a great game against Reidsville. In addition if Northeastern can keep Lil Freshwater from transferring we should be in good shape defensively next year anyway.

Reactions: daagoob
To bad 4* Jr Walker had to transfer out last year. Who knows what might have been. More honors for Freshwater, ECU hit the lottery by landing him.
http://www.dailyadvance.com/Sports/2019/01/02/Freshwater-earns-postseason-honor.html

LoL if, could have been, what might have.... He left to play better competition. He knew what NE was. ECU hit the lottery ?? LoL come on dude ECU will red shirt him and win 4 games next year. Get a clue about football. You say his grades made him go to ECU, correct? They have the same standards as every other school on D1 level. Is he the first player to play D1 from NE. ECU usally gets SWO 5th or 6th best player yearly. ECU used to be a good football program, now laughing stock of NC. Good luck to freshwater, he's a great player, but going to ECU not smart at all.

LoL if, could have been, what might have.... He left to play better competition. He knew what NE was. ECU hit the lottery ?? LoL come on dude ECU will red shirt him and win 4 games next year. Get a clue about football. You say his grades made him go to ECU, correct? They have the same standards as every other school on D1 level. Is he the first player to play D1 from NE. ECU usally gets SWO 5th or 6th best player yearly. ECU used to be a good football program, now laughing stock of NC. Good luck to freshwater, he's a great player, but going to ECU not smart at all.
Let me go ahead and block you clown. I'm not even going to begin 2019 dealing with you and your hate for anything Northeastern or Jville. I told Dogs 79 on the phone the other night I was going to block you, you do nothing spew bs. You are officially blocked by me as of now.

Reactions: eaglez15
Let me go ahead and block you clown. I'm not even going to begin 2019 dealing with you and your hate for anything Northeastern or Jville. I told Dogs 79 on the phone the other night I was going to block you, you do nothing spew bs. You are officially blocked by me as of now.

Glad you take the easy way out in life. Instead of talking football LoL same old thing from NE fans, every year. Hope your pool hall brings your more championships then NE wins LoL another choke job in the title game.

Glad you take the easy way out in life. Instead of talking football LoL same old thing from NE fans, every year. Hope your pool hall brings your more championships then NE wins LoL another choke job in the title game.

Key word...TITLE game...I guess that’s like how your team choked in the regional finals huh? Lol!!!
You’re a miserable excuse of a human being and I use the term “human being” very lightly. You’re definitely not a man! I don’t see how your wife or anyone else deals with you outside of these message boards but that’s probably why you spend every waking minute up here because they don’t want to deal with you. You want to talk about football then talk about football and stop talking down about kids! This is a new year and you still insist on doing the same crap that got you banned multiple times! Nobody will share any information with you about our players because all you do is talk crap about them. You want to know something, google it! Don’t worry about where our qb or any other players are going to school..,just remember the night when your team couldn’t stop him, let alone Freshwater. Football season is over...our team broke school records and accomplished more than most people ever thought they would especially people like you! While you with your ignorant self wants to run up here and talk crap about kids those boys were heartbroken after dedicating hours of practice and hard work to fall short in a state championship game that could’ve gone either way, playing a team who was also undefeated and had been there several times before! You’re an old, washed up wannabe with no sense of respect and all you do is talk crap about our team. Our boys are respectful, smart, hard working young men who brought communities together to wish them well...even rival teams but here you go being keyboard warrior running your mouth and minimizing what they accomplished! You suck as a person and I feel sorry for you!

Now I’m gonna sign off again..I regressed lol. Happy New Year to everyone, even you stalker.

Key word...TITLE game...I guess that’s like how your team choked in the regional finals huh? Lol!!!
You’re a miserable excuse of a human being and I use the term “human being” very lightly. You’re definitely not a man! I don’t see how your wife or anyone else deals with you outside of these message boards but that’s probably why you spend every waking minute up here because they don’t want to deal with you. You want to talk about football then talk about football and stop talking down about kids! This is a new year and you still insist on doing the same crap that got you banned multiple times! Nobody will share any information with you about our players because all you do is talk crap about them. You want to know something, google it! Don’t worry about where our qb or any other players are going to school..,just remember the night when your team couldn’t stop him, let alone Freshwater. Football season is over...our team broke school records and accomplished more than most people ever thought they would especially people like you! While you with your ignorant self wants to run up here and talk crap about kids those boys were heartbroken after dedicating hours of practice and hard work to fall short in a state championship game that could’ve gone either way, playing a team who was also undefeated and had been there several times before! You’re an old, washed up wannabe with no sense of respect and all you do is talk crap about our team. Our boys are respectful, smart, hard working young men who brought communities together to wish them well...even rival teams but here you go being keyboard warrior running your mouth and minimizing what they accomplished! You suck as a person and I feel sorry for you!

Now I’m gonna sign off again..I regressed lol. Happy New Year to everyone, even you stalker.

LoL the team dad back with a rant for the ages. First SWO didn't post photos before the season "title runs through Elizabeth city" then choke in the title game up 21-7. Don't worry about SWO we have won many titles, something NE knows nothing about. NE broke records? LoL what school records? Sad when u don't even win a title u set records. The QB isn't going anywhere LoL hence the reason why you and pool hall boy never mentioned it. You never played the game or strapped on the pads so you have no what a washed up football is or looks like. Get a clue then come talk with the big boys. You come up here calling people names and running off at the mouth beacuse you know I'm right and you can't talk football LoL it's okay man pay the rent on the trailer and stop using the food money to pay for your subscription on the message board young buck. Smart LoL but didn't have the grades to play big time D1 ball as you fans said. Brought communities together LoL beacuse NE football is the worst area in the state to play football. No one ever win up that way so others come to watch beacuse they don't know when the next time a team will be playing that late in the season. It's s yearly thing down this way. Maybe you and your kids can come take photos with a ring they will never have. LoL oh yea where's your son playing ball at next season?

Hey goob doesn’t it feel good taking out the trash! I know he is fussing me out after my last post and it’s hilarious! I was trying to figure out how I was seeing his posts when I blocked him then I realized he’s made his 100th screen name because he was banned again and I had blocked the last screen name. That dude has no life! Lmbo! Our boys have been doing big things and getting big accolades after the season. Congrats to them all!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Yeah I took Dogs79 advice and decided to block him. I actually got messaged on twitter by a Reidsville guy. He had some really good things to say about our players and program. I don't want to post what he said but maybe if he reads this post he may decide to. It was some good stuff. Also, I'm not as connected as you are to the program but what I can tell you is that I know of two big things happening as we speak in regards to our program next yr. I'm sure you may already know of one by now but I know you don't know of the other. I can't wait until the season starts. Hope coach is right about our new qb for next yr, it's going to be hard to replace the last two. We're still going to be good with the return of Spellman,Hodge,Thomas,and Riddick, plus now the addition of a great kicker and some more good news to come soon. We will be in good shape for 2019. Can't wait

I knew about a couple things happening but didn’t know the one young man is already at NHS. That’s awesome.

I could see ne going back to states
A lot of good news surrounding this program in regards to the upcoming season but unfortunately as much as I'd like to divulge it's just not the right time. Summer will be here before we know it though. Northeastern will be loaded again and will be a tough out for anyone. Very excited about what I'm hearing and I hope it is true. WRH and Clinton are going to be really good next year so Northeastern can't afford to take a step back

A lot of good news surrounding this program in regards to the upcoming season but unfortunately as much as I'd like to divulge it's just not the right time. Summer will be here before we know it though. Northeastern will be loaded again and will be a tough out for anyone. Very excited about what I'm hearing and I hope it is true. WRH and Clinton are going to be really good next year so Northeastern can't afford to take a step back
Goob I heard, I talked to Coach. I'm excited for them.

Congratulations to #42 Quasay Thomas on a great sophomore season. I know UNC is your dream school and I'm excited for you!!! Believe me, this will be the first of many to come. 2019 is shaping up to be a special year no doubt here in Elizabeth City. With so many key players coming back and the addition of some extremely talented players, Northeastern will be loaded once again.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article_a...b-bbdd-53998ec21e97&__twitter_impression=true

6'3 225lb DL Kayveon Freshwater has been selected to the MaxPreps 2018 Freshman All American team. For those of you who don't know this is Traveon Freshwater's 15 yr old little brother. What makes it an even greater accomplishment is that he didn't even play in the playoffs. He was leading the team in tackles at that time and had 15 sacks. This kid has the potential to be one of the greatest to ever play for the Eagles and we're fortunate to have him for another 3 years. Congratulations kid, you're going to be a star.

Reactions: eaglez15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT