ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Football

Congrats to Adrian Spellman, this kid played unbelievable against Reidsville in the state cship game. Northeastern's defense this year is going to be really good once agan with two of the best defensive players in the state in Freshwater and Spellman suiting up.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Well it’s a team in Wallace this year that’s gonna be very very good watch out ! The Bulldogs coming!! Warning!Warning! Warning! The Bulldogs Are Coming!! Just having fun! Congrats To Mr. Spellman!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Well it’s a team in Wallace this year that’s gonna be very very good watch out ! The Bulldogs coming!! Warning!Warning! Warning! The Bulldogs Are Coming!! Just having fun! Congrats To Mr. Spellman!
WRH is always really good and a favorite in the east. They will be a favorite no doubt along with Clinton.

Reactions: dogs79
He was #2 for the Eagles that you and Dog liked so much when we played Reidsville.

Reactions: dogs79
Nice picture of our Northeastern players here at NC State today. Hey Eaglefan, due you see what I see in the picture. New semester starts soon and this is a great sign!!!!! This is what we needed.

Reactions: dogs79 and eaglez15
Congratulations to him! He has proven a lot of people wrong this year and shown he is an awesome talent.
If he can stay healthy he has an opportunity to do big things there. I'm happy for him, and this is no knock on A&T but I think a lot of big in state schools have really missed out on a hidden gem and a special talent. I hope Aaron makes all of them sorry they didn't give him a shot.

Reactions: eaglez15
If he can stay healthy he has an opportunity to do big things there. I'm happy for him, and this is no knock on A&T but I think a lot of big in state schools have really missed out on a hidden gem and a special talent. I hope Aaron makes all of them sorry they didn't give him a shot.

Agreed.

I see him. Really think he'll take Northeastern deep into the playoffs?
Well having a good kicking game is definitely a plus. It gives you a lot more options, especially in late game situations. One needs to look no further than the Reidsville game. I can't speak for others but I know one thing, it will be nice to not have to pooch kick anymore after we score.

I see him. Really think he'll take Northeastern deep into the playoffs?
Honestly, most didn't think the team was going deep into the playoffs this year. In fact, everyone counted the team out as soon as JR left and said they wouldn't even win the conference. I say that to say, you never know...

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Honestly, most didn't think the team was going deep into the playoffs this year. In fact, everyone counted the team out as soon as JR left and said they wouldn't even win the conference. I say that to say, you never know...

Even with Jr gone I thought it was Ne year to make it. Looking at what everyone else lost out east. Next year, I'd say you guys, wrh and Clinton will be the big factors.

http://www.dailyadvance.com/Sports/2019/02/07/Athletes-sign-to-continue-careers.html

Good coverage of NHS football players and other area athletes on signing day. NHS currently has five players going to play in college, with three going Division 1 and two going Division 2. That's impressive and a testament to their hard work on and off the field.
That's very impressive for a 2a school. Coach Moore has put our program in the spotlight for sure and our players are reaping the rewards. All the top players in the Albemarle area want to be a part of what our coaching staff is building here in Elizabeth City and you'd be surprised how many players come from the 757.

Reactions: eaglez15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT