ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Football

Eaglez15 stated in his post that Northeastern hadn't won a state title since the school opened. He is still just as proud of his school as any other poster/fan in the state, no matter how many titles other schools have or have not won. And rightly so Eaglez15, you should be proud of the players in your area, sons of friends and family, members of your church, and young men you see working in the community.

Some posters fail to realize that it doesn’t matter if a fan was once a star player, role player, team manager or a spectator, they have as much right to be a super fan as anyone. If it weren’t so, the stands would be empty.

Great post. Very well written

Whoever Meets Reidsville Out Of Both Teams Gonna Have To Be On Point!! Now To Both Teams Swo Reppin The East ,I Hope Ya Win And To NHS ,The Same I Know Both Teams Gonna Leave It All On The Field!!! One Program Has Championship Pedigree And And The Other In Hunt Of It’s First Everything Is On The ,It Cones Down To Who Wants It Bad Enough!!

Well whoever wins is gonna get a waxed by Reidsville so get ready for your participation trophies next week!!

Reactions: SWO-#1
Heard Lil Fresh was transferring to Ptank. Also found out why Freshwater didn't play much in the second half against swo. That's very sad if true and I don't blame our coach at all for his decision.

Heard Lil Fresh was transferring to Ptank. Also found out why Freshwater didn't play much in the second half against swo. That's very sad if true and I don't blame our coach at all for his decision.

What happened? Lil fresh really to ptank? Geez seems odd. Why best players transferring out?

Not accurate according to their parent...he’s not going anywhere. Also nothing was wrong with Freshwater Friday.

Not accurate according to their parent...he’s not going anywhere. Also nothing was wrong with Freshwater Friday.

I know Freshwater wasn't hurt Friday, coach pulled him for another more serious reason and I don't blame him. I was told last night by one of the players that Lil Fresh was gone. I asked if that was just a rumor and the kid said no its definate. That being said I hope your right. He also said that Lil Fresh doesn't seem to be injured.

I was hoping he'd play Saturday. The kids going to be great if he sticks with it. Also I'm regards to Freshwater not playing 2nd half, it had nothing to do with him or something he did. He's a really good kid.

I know Freshwater wasn't hurt Friday, coach pulled him for another more serious reason and I don't blame him. I was told last night by one of the players that Lil Fresh was gone. I asked if that was just a rumor and the kid said no its definate. That being said I hope your right. He also said that Lil Fresh doesn't seem to be injured.
I know he had mri on his knee so he may not be visibly injured like limping etc but he is injured. Again, I spoke directly to a parent who said it’s not true but time will tell. As far as big fresh, he did have serious issue earlier in season but it’s better now. He played on defense second half not much on offense which we did fine with him just playing defense. I know he was feeling a little under the weather earlier in the week but was ok by Friday.

Reactions: daagoob

Shows how smart he is if it’s true. I mean to leave a team that previously went to state championship to go to a school that can’t make the playoffs is a joke

What is going on at NE. Come on goob fill us in. Either playing saturday? If not NE gets blown out. Goob you still going to the game. Cookie is crumbling faster then it should

Freshwater will be playing Saturday. I was told by a player that Lil Fresh was leaving the program and would be attending Ptank. I was told that it was his parents decision and not his. This came from a credible source that has kept me well informed this yr but that doesn't mean they can't be wrong. I hope Eglfan is correct in what he heard, he has also had very good inside information. There was a lot more details that I was told but I'm not posting that info up here. I'm hoping my sources are wrong, that kid will be a star

Yes I will be at the game. We are leaving at 6am Saturday. Im having to work late Friday or I'd come up then. Were going to the Wolfpack women bb game after the cship game.

Yes I will be at the game. We are leaving at 6am Saturday. Im having to work late Friday or I'd come up then. Were going to the Wolfpack women bb game after the cship game.
I think NE going to win cause Dempsey said he was betting against this year.

I think NE going to win cause Dempsey said he was betting against this year.
Lol, It would be unbelievable if we could pull it off. If not I'm still going to be very happy with how well our kids came together facing so much adversity with the loss of 4* Walker to transfer, and with the loss of 3* Baum until the second Rd of the playoffs, and then Freshwater missing 4 games. I can't believe our guys pulled it together and made this cship run

Good question, I really don't know. I'm just excited that Northeastern has a chance to win a state championship. I would've never thought it back in September. It's probably going to be a great game, I'm so happy for our guys.
Never say never...

Reactions: daagoob
Rain will not affect rams gameplan. As we have seen in years past. They will throw the ball in a monsoon .

Good question, I really don't know. I'm just excited that Northeastern has a chance to win a state championship. I would've never thought it back in September. It's probably going to be a great game, I'm so happy for our guys.
daagoob, good luck to your Northeastern team Saturday.

Reactions: eaglez15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT