ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson VS Charlotte Catholic

??????? Ok you are right about the life not being fair thing. And sorry not trying to insult your intelligence but you never can tell what kind of person posts on a message board and calls places and students names, sometimes you have to find out for yourself. Should be a great game friday

What are some of the strengths of the CC offense?

North Davidson loves to work our RB hard in the run game but also in the pass. Has a lot of play making ability.

Our QB is also pretty good at working the field and has really grown over the year. Very instinctive WR'S and Oline who packs a lot of heart and fight.

CC's strength is in their front 7. Honestly, I'm not saying this because I'm a CC fan, but this one of if not the top front 7 in Charlotte. Mallard Creek and maybe Butler are up there too.
Catholic rund the Wing T, Oddo always told me Delaware Wing T, but it's lots of split T, with some double wing as well.
Also if ND loves to run it, why didn't they against Scotland? Or did they just see their QB was hot and ride him all game?
Also I know CC was missing one guy on the OL, another was hurt vs 71st, not sure on his status for Friday and I won't speculate.

What are some of the strengths of the CC offense?

North Davidson loves to work our RB hard in the run game but also in the pass. Has a lot of play making ability.

Our QB is also pretty good at working the field and has really grown over the year. Very instinctive WR'S and Oline who packs a lot of heart and fight.
Hey Crazyduke you gonna be at the game on Friday? I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting you.

Sounds good. Last time I was at Catholic was 1978 watching my cousin who played for Central Davidson play against ya'll in I think maybe the 2A Western Finals!
I think that was the semis. Catholic lost 7-6 to Maiden in west regionals that year.
Catholic has changed a bit since then lol

Reactions: footsoldier
As an outsider looking in, I find this game appealing. ND had stud RB but also have a few more weapons on O. Catholic isn't as big as past years but they play hard every snap. I look forward to seeing the final on this one . I like ND close.

bknights77 I would love to meet you, I've enjoyed your post for years now. Unfortunately, between thanksgiving and getting ready to move to Michigan with my wife (West Forsyth alum no less), there simply is no way I'll make it. The date for the move is officially December 3rd! I'll be listening to our big enoch and Nick for sure, very excited about this game.

CC14 our team and coach has a ton of confidence and trust in our QB, regardless of who our RB is. We've had very balanced attack all year. At the end of the day we always want to win it on the legs of Kennedy, our bread and butter. But feel very comfortable even at this point in the playoffs to let him do his part. Plus it helps the kid is pretty good.

Going into Keffer and beating ole Red aint an easy thing to do... Give me CC by 10 setting up a slugfest next week.

Only game I watched ND play this year was last week vs. the Scots. If their offense plays anywhere similar to last week I think ND has a great chance of pulling the "upset" although I don't believe in upsets in the 3rd round . If you are playing now you are a very talented team. I like ND 31-24 but it's going to be a head knocker.

Crazyduke that is great that means that there will be one less trailer park trash red neck in Welcome

I'm a Carver guy and Parkland is a hated rival but I don't think we would even disparage Parkland this bad. Yes they are down in football and have been down for awhile but the entire school is not trash. They had the best wrestling program the state has probably ever seen just a couple of years ago. Their girls track program is nationally recognized and theyre the current 4A defending champ indoor and outdoor!!! The football program is down but the kids arent bad and the school isn't trash or a landfill. I hate that I'm defending Parkland cause a true Yellowjacket never would but I couldnt take it anymore. It's Forsyth County and things can turn in a second!!! All it takes is the right guy to get the right "recruits/kids" and they'll be back!!!

Crazyduke that is great that means that there will be one less trailer park trash red neck in Welcome

I've never lived Welcome actually and haven't lived in a trailer park since 98, but thanks for playing! Is this when the personal attacks begin? Sounds like your feelings were hurt. I'll reiterate a previously offered tip; don't take message board comments so hard, it isn't healthy.

I'm a Carver guy and Parkland is a hated rival but I don't think we would even disparage Parkland this bad. Yes they are down in football and have been down for awhile but the entire school is not trash. They had the best wrestling program the state has probably ever seen just a couple of years ago. Their girls track program is nationally recognized and theyre the current 4A defending champ indoor and outdoor!!! The football program is down but the kids arent bad and the school isn't trash or a landfill. I hate that I'm defending Parkland cause a true Yellowjacket never would but I couldnt take it anymore. It's Forsyth County and things can turn in a second!!! All it takes is the right guy to get the right "recruits/kids" and they'll be back!!!

I have already told one person I'm done with this discussion for now. This is about ND-CC. You want my thoughts on Parkland wrestling, go to the wrestling board.

I really wish I could make this game but don't think I'm gonna be able to. Any CC fans out there seen ND play and can comment on how they think they matchup? How good is CC's defense and how will they matchup with ND's offense? How are they at putting pressure on the QB? I know last year they really did a number on Reagan's QB when they played which makes me a little nervous for ND in this game. How does ND's defense matchup with and defend the Wing-T Offense of CC? Any comments CC or ND fans?

Catholic's front 7 is way better than last years. The ability they have to get pressure is way, way up from last year. Honestly, this is the best front 7 CC has had in a decade.

I've never lived Welcome actually and haven't lived in a trailer park since 98, but thanks for playing! Is this when the personal attacks begin? Sounds like your feelings were hurt. I'll reiterate a previously offered tip; don't take message board comments so hard, it isn't healthy.

I have already told one person I'm done with this discussion for now. This is about ND-CC. You want my thoughts on Parkland wrestling, go to the wrestling board.
Wrestling board has disappeared as of about two months ago.

I really wish I could make this game but don't think I'm gonna be able to. Any CC fans out there seen ND play and can comment on how they think they matchup? How good is CC's defense and how will they matchup with ND's offense? How are they at putting pressure on the QB? I know last year they really did a number on Reagan's QB when they played which makes me a little nervous for ND in this game. How does ND's defense matchup with and defend the Wing-T Offense of CC? Any comments CC or ND fans?
Not sure on how ND matches up vs CC offense cause I don't know what scheme they'll use to attack the CC offense. However, the CC can throw the ball better than they have been when they need to this year, so it'll be interesting to see how CC attacks the ND offense.

Anybody know how Ty Holcomb is feeling? I know he got banged up this past Friday and has been playing us such this year. Will he be healthy enough to play Friday? I know center isn't exactly a glory spot, but cohesion is key on the offensive line.

If anyone wants to meet up before the game or want me to txt them scores my number is 704-612-3047

Good luck to both teams, may every player have a fun and injury-free night. Hope the Black Knights make it a great BLACK Friday!

Reactions: bkknights93
Murph has got it. Those fellows just have more horses than us. They are a great team and congrats on a great win. Good luck to you fellows along the way.

North, great year fellows, you played your hearts out and were just something special. You created wonderful memories you'll carry with you forever. Proud of those boys for a wonderful season.

CC has a great D-line...but the biggest game changer was the call where they said Butts was over the line of scrimmage on the TD pass. Looking at film he was not even close to being over the line of scrimmage. Huge game changers for ND.

I couldn't tell from where I was, but if that is true, that stinks. That would have given ND the lead at the time. Plenty of other calls to be upset about, too.

Catholic was very physical. The back #2 is strong and fast. The linebackers are the best I have seen all year. I don't care for the wing T, but they run it to perfection.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT