ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson VS Charlotte Catholic

catholic you will move the ball at will for the most part but please limit their possessions. They are something to behold on offense. the best set of skill folks and scheme you will have seen this year I'm sure.

If Catholic can get some turnovers and not turn the ball over themselves that'll go a long way I think. Especially in terms of keeping that Black Knight offense off the field. How were North Davidson's special teams?
Also expect a big ND crowd at Catholic! Apparently they brought quite a crowd 2hrs to Scotland. Catholic is I think an hour maybe hour and a half away from North Davidson.

do you think the game will be soldout and where do they play at on 51

Davie brought a good crowd to CC last year. Was very impressed!!
It should be simalar. The only thing about this weekend is a lot of people have other things going on and I think it hurts attendance some.

OBTW, next year will be last year for ND in the CPC and 4A. Davidson County is opening a new HS that will get students from ND and Ledford. The CPC will surely miss them in all sports.

Reactions: PrinceOfDudley
ND travels very well, but a black friday in Charlotte might affect that a little bit, we'll see, it's very proud community that supports it's team well.

Also our Special teams have been pretty good all year.

Speaking of which, hey Kicked-off, that ND kicker did us some favors last friday, I like that kid a lot! ;)

Would love to meet some of you ND faithful. I typically am on the field pre game, or by Cougar statue just depends. We'll arrange something closer to Friday

Would love to meet some of you ND faithful. I typically am on the field pre game, or by Cougar statue just depends. We'll arrange something closer to Friday
Cougs14 based on your comment about sellout do ya'll stop letting people come in? Happens a lot in basketball but rare in football.

Crazyduke glad you are back on board. After that near loss to Parkland I thought you might need to be put on suicide watch and your rant was great.

North Davidson seems to be pretty good, to score as much as they have the OL might be pretty good as well. The CPC has 2 teams playing on Black Friday so the CPC might not be that bad this year, maybe the CPC was kind of good. So for North Davidson's sake and yours I hope they never lose to the following teams

Parkland
RJR
Davie
any Davidson County team
But anyway good job ND good luck against Catholic

Last edited:
Crazyduke glad you are back on board. After that near loss to Parkland I thought you might need to be put on suicide watch and your rant was great.

North Davidson seems to be pretty good, to score as much as they have the OL might be pretty good as well. The CPC has 2 teams playing on Black Friday so the CPC might not be that bad this year, maybe the CPC was kind of good. So for North Davidson's sake and yours I hope they never lose to the following teams

Parkland
RJR
Davie
any Davidson County team

After next year the only ones you mentioned they will have to worry about is the Davidson County schools.

But anyway, good luck Friday night against Catholic.

bknights77..........go to other site and check the team information. Stadium capacity will be posted on that page.

Parkland
RJR
Davie
any Davidson County team

We won't be worried about it after next year. We're going down to 2A ball. By the way, don't lump Davie in with RJR and Parkland. Their programs aren't even comparable, even with Davie being down by their standards lol.

I remember when East Forsyth was terrible, I remember when North Davidson would lose every CPC game, I remember when Reagan was terrible , I remember when Parkland was very good, I remember when RJR won the conference, I remember Tabor being the best team around So things can change in a heart beat

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
North Davidson has never lost every CPC game. Even our worst team in 2006 beat RJR... You're really reaching aren't you?

Ok I remember when North Davidison would win just one CPC game. 0 and 1 not a far stretch Things change all the time and when the Split happens in Davidson county things may change a lot then

Sound a lil salty sammy, following me around every topic, living in the past. What team do you even pull for? Are you a North Davidson fan?

Here is a professional tip going forward on the internet, and it will cost ya nothing; try not taking things people say on a internet message board so hard. It isn't good for your health.

I agree crazyduke just glad you have survived your moment of madness and despair. And are you now recanting your previous posts???

We already know what's going to change. The Midway kids will leave North Davidson to go to Oak Grove and our athletics teams are likely to take a huge hit. Middle school ball has already told us this. I'm just wondering what your point is; did your feelings really get that hurt by crazyduke calling Parkland spit on the side of the road? Because they are. They beat two 1A teams this year, and an absolutely terrible Northeast Guilford team. We were up on them 24-0 before the game snowballed, and the fluke didn't even happen.

So please, what is your point already?

That I am glad Crazyduke is back from his moment of despair. Who is attacking who??? And spit on the side of the road man who would call kids that???

I agree crazyduke just glad you have survived your moment of madness and despair. And are you now recanting your previous posts???

Mmmmk whatever you say. I recant nothing, I stand by every post I put up. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. I suggested North may have been frauds, then after they won the CPC share, I called myself a big mouth who knows nothing.

Again, who do you pull for?

That I am glad Crazyduke is back from his moment of despair. Who is attacking who??? And spit on the side of the road man who would call kids that???

I said it before and let me say it for BKN nobody is calling the kids themselves spit. You want to read that go right ahead, but nobody said the kids were.

Parkland itself, is has been and shall forever be. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
So what makes up a high school??? Is it the building? Is it the teachers?? is it the cafeteria staff??? No it is the kids in the building. Not a hard concept to grasp. So anyway congrats to the kids on the ND football team good luck against Catholic

Who's calling out kids specifically? We're talking about programs. Players, coaches, and administration all have a part in that. Parkland and RJR are terrible. Like the Forsyth County versions of South Davidson. You can paint a pretty picture all you want, but when a program is in the doldrums people are going to call a spade a spade.

Players are kids by the way, coaches at all schools give up a ton of time to help players who are kids as does administration and teachers. So calling people on this board stupid rednecks would be OK then??? I think not. But like I have said several times Congrats ND good luck against Catholic

Last edited:
I appreciate your pollution in this thread, you obviously have no dog in this fight friday, nor a backbone to tell us what school you stand for though it seems quite clear who, which if I was a parkland fan, I'd be as desperate as you are. You are blessed, however, with apparently an incredible sense of being a justice who can clearly tell that we hate the kids and want to see them fail and be put down and humiliated. You want to make this about kids being given a bad rap and adults acting like terrible human beings.

Do us all a favor and take your post and yourself while your at it and head back to peters creek parkway towards that landfill they call Parkland.

Respond if you want, but I'm not going to continue this fruitless discussion about some trash school that can't be asked to have some kind of standard of pride or dignity. Especially one that can't make the playoffs and is not one of the two teams in this fridays game.

Have a nice life sammy and that, I sincerely mean, I really do. I'm putting you on ignore.

OK and welcome back Crazyduke and posting what we all know you would post.

Yes, I know this from coaching myself. Thank you for contributing information most of us are already aware of. And yet, I treated my players like young men, not like little babies. And most of them have turned out to be pretty successful because they know they make their own way in the world, that they don't get coddled or get to lay down and say life's not fair because I wasn't given everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT