ADVERTISEMENT

No one talking bout mitchell/ Heritage

sounds about right. All the forums are fairly dead this year, not much discussion going on. Mitchell has a very good team this year, but this is probably Mountain Heritage's best team ever, and their defense is Lights out. Its a rivalry game, so it could go in any direction. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see anything from a close Heritage victory to a blowout Mitchell victory, and anything in between. But I'll stay safe and call
Heritage 32
Mitchell 21

May be a great game. Probably the best game to watch in the west. As strong as Mitchell is, Heritage is stronger. They are undefeated in 2A for a reason. Kind of like strong 1A Homes playing the stronger 2A Northeastern. Remember that result?

I am pulling for Mitchell as I have some ties to that area. If Mitchell defeats Heritage, then they deserve to be up there. If they lose, I think they are still in the top 5 in 1A.

However, I am personally picking Heritage by 10.

This is huge game that could go either way. Seems like heritage has had its way with mitchell but don't count the Mounties out . Pretty impressed with them last year .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT