ADVERTISEMENT

1ST Round Game

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
  • Best chance at an upset — (20) Corvian Community @ (13) Draughn. Frankly, I don't see any upsets actually happening in 1A. But if I had to pick one, its this. This Corvian team has some talent on it, but its mostly because I have no idea what to make of Draughn anymore after it was absolutely crushed in the season finale by Mountain Heritage.
Now couple of people said they did like/believe, etc anything from HighschoolOT. But they sure picked this one correctly.

And no one is talking about it in either direction. Why?

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Buzz, don't mean to change the subject but wanted to get your input on our matchup with Heritage. Have you watched any video on them?
Yes they have good size and physical. Will be tall task but I think Rams can throw on them.
Buzz, don't mean to change the subject but wanted to get your input on our matchup with Heritage. Have you watched any video on them?
I think Heritage can make it to the western finals they have size and play physical. Would like Starmounts chances better if your QB wasn't out. I do think Starmount can win but you will have to play hard nose football and grind it out on offense. Win the turnover battle.

Reactions: NCBBFB
Yes they have good size and physical. Will be tall task but I think Rams can throw on them.

I think Heritage can make it to the western finals they have size and play physical. Would like Starmounts chances better if your QB wasn't out. I do think Starmount can win but you will have to play hard nose football and grind it out on offense. Win the turnover battle.
It's gonna be a very very tough game. They're in a rhythm and confident especially after beating Draughn so bad. I really appreciate your input.

Reactions: buzzcoach
The Morganton News Hearld reports that Draughn was without 3 lineman in its 1st round game and while leading 28 to 24 when QB Eli Tillery went down from a hit and had to be helped off the field. He did not return to the game. With 4 starters out, Draughn could not contain Corvain and loss the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT