ADVERTISEMENT

NEW BERN HONORED BY MAX PREPS

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
THE NEW BERN BEARS WAS HONORED BY MAX PREPS AS BEING ON OF BEST PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THE BEARS HAVE BEEN HONORED MAX PREPS AS BEING THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA. THE 2012 TEAM AND NOW THE 2014 TEAM.
THE BEARS WERE HONORED BY MAXPREPS RECENTLY AT THE SCHOOL. CONGRATS TO THE 2014 TEAM. . OUR TROPHY CASE RUNNETH OVER . NBHS THE 2014 4A CHAMPIONS.
laugh.r191677.gif
IT AIN,T BRAGGIN IF IT,S A FACT

Originally posted by da

Originally posted by danerdawg:
so...we have one as well.
laugh.r191677.gif
nerdawg:
so...we have one as well. THAT,S NICE
WE HAVE TWO --------------------------------------------------- AND TWO IS MORE THAN ONE. SINCE YOU ARE COUNTING WE HAVE 6 EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIPS , 3 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND 8 + 2 = 10 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 1999

This post was edited on 2/25 7:25 AM by ct147

This post was edited on 2/25 7:42 AM by ct147

MaxPreps?
That is a big deal....CT big congrats on the numbers. They are adding up. It aint bragging if you are dragging

I would like to see 2015

Danerdawg
You know better than to feed CT, THE CAPS WILL BLOW UP and the apostrophes will become commas

I like that Tour of Champions thing that MaxPreps does. In addition to honoring our deserving state champs each year, MaxPreps has also dropped off TWO national coach of the year trophies and ONE national player of the year trophy during their visits to Matthews. Thanks, guys!

Originally posted by swett2victory:
MaxPreps?
That is a big deal....CT big congrats on the numbers. They are adding up. It aint bragging if you are dragging

I would like to see 2015

Danerdawg
You know better than to feed CT, THE CAPS WILL BLOW UP and the apostrophes will become commas
NUMBERS NEVER LIE CHECK THEM OUT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT