ADVERTISEMENT

NEPSY7

Both teams impressed me tonight. Scotland battled back after blowing some early opportunities, and Mallard Creek just beat Scotland in their own house with 17 new starters.

The season looks bright for both teams.

Mallard Creek just beat Scotland in their own house with 17 new starters.

Only one starter back on offense.....which position player was that Hokie?

If Scotland can adjust the passing program on offense and defense, we should be good

Scotland did well.....I can maybe say that Zamir should a carried more

We were 50yrds from victory

Jawan Tate is no longer with the team since the end of last season. The only returning starter on Offense was Junior OG Aubrey Shaw.and 3 on defense, Cameron Lowery, Angel Rivera, and Kalen Allen. Not bad for 17 new guys!

Once the Creek gets their Stud Wr back and big Safety back. Oh Boy!

Great Game! Next up Butler!

Last edited:
The receiving corp tonight put last season's to shame and the QB stepped up nicely. Sometimes addition is made by subtracting.

Reactions: tigertown21
BIG GAME BAILEY BLOWS ANOTHER ONE, SKIRTS CHOKE AGAIN . ITUS.
No chocking Creek was clearly the better team but we didn't help with 3 drives inside the 20 and came up empty. Now crawl back under your rock with your 3 rings as if you played - lol and get ready to come to SC and get your annual ass whipping in November!

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID PLAY CALLIN WAS SUSPECT. AT WHO,S HANDS DO YOU BLAME IT ON. WHO ELSE LOSER BAILEY. AT THIS MOMMENT THE LEADER OF ALL YOU CROSS DRESSIN FREAKS, SKIRT AND THONG WEARERS. GENERAL GO SCOTS AND HIS LOYAL FLUNKEY S2V ARE PLANNIN A COUP. CONGRATS ON YET ANOTHER CHOKE PS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REG SEASON AND POST SEASON. YOU DON,T GET GOLD FOR WINNING THE REG SEASON. IN P-ARTING. I HEARD THIER AIN,T NO MORE DEPENDS IN THE BURG . Y,ALL SOILED YOURSELVES AGAIN

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID PLAY CALLIN WAS SUSPECT. AT WHO,S HANDS DO YOU BLAME IT ON. WHO ELSE LOSER BAILEY. AT THIS MOMMENT THE LEADER OF ALL YOU CROSS DRESSIN FREAKS, SKIRT AND THONG WEARERS. GENERAL GO SCOTS AND HIS LOYAL FLUNKEY S2V ARE PLANNIN A COUP. CONGRATS ON YET ANOTHER CHOKE PS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REG SEASON AND POST SEASON. YOU DON,T GET GOLD FOR WINNING THE REG SEASON. IN P-ARTING. I HEARD THIER AIN,T NO MORE DEPENDS IN THE BURG . Y,ALL SOILED YOURSELVES AGAIN
So tough on the internet - you are funny mr. 3 rings what was your position offensive jock sniffer? - See you in November if you even make it!

since you asked football , basketball baseball .. my main sport was being a gigalo around the state have a nice day son . ole ct might be papa ct to you.. by the way all y,all rings should be swollen after soilin s------- ing all last nite. thank god for prep h

Ct whether you or a papa or not you have a big ol fat mouth that has probably never won anything on the field hopefully you are a winner in life but you sound like a fat couch potato. Maybe when you all come down in November I can meet you along with my good friend Red n Black and see if all the yapping mirrors my image you - lol!

IF YOU GET IN CONTACT MR B HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE . WE TALK ON OCCASION . I STILL DO NOT LIKE DUKE HA HA. . I AM NOT A FAT 63 ABOU 5 10 170 NOT BAD FOR A OLD DUDE . GOT ALL MY TEETH , DON,T DIP SNUFF AND AIN,T GOT CHILDREN BY MY KIN FOLKS AND CAN READ AND WRITE..SC THE LAND OF GOD,S WORSE .

Last edited:
Reactions: drawplay000
IF YOU GET IN CONTACT MR B HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE . WE TALK ON OCCASION . I STILL DO NOT LIKE DUKE HA HA. . I AM NOT A FAT 63 ABOU 5 10 170 NOT BAD FOR A OLD DUDE . .
CT.....my rearend ways more than 170!! Anyway, you need to come out of your shell and speak your mind and not be afraid to offend people. That's why I don't have a filter.........for example, I ran into a guy today who was quite arrogant and he told me that people think he looks like Brad Pitt. I told him he looks like Brad Pitt on a bad face day!!! I think I may have hurt his feelings but I call em as I see em.

Right now is about the time that I would make a derogatory comment to CT for his comments however seeing how I recently found out that he was diagnosed as being mildly retarded I will let it go.

Last edited:
goGO STILL DRINKIN AND CRYIN . HOW YOUR HOUSE SERVENT DOING S2V CRYIN WITH YOU HOLDING YOUR HAND. WIPIN YOUR TEARS AWAYON THE OTHER HAND. I KNOW YOU ARE MAD AS HELL. BAD PLAY CALLIN BB GOT OUT COACHED HAVE NICE WEEK GG

No reason to cry. I saw nothing last night that can't be fixed. See you guys here in the second round come November.

Here are a few observations I had:
First want to say it was a pleasure meeting S2V and scotswin. Both classy guys who love HSFB. Also every person I came into contact with who was associated with Scotland was very cordial and first class, really left my first game at Pate with a feeling that Scotland is run by first class people.
The game itself seemed a tale of two halves. Mallard Creek dominated Scotland all night upfront and especially in the first half. Zamir had one long run but that was it and Scotland did nothing with that drive. Halftime it was 21-0 and I was starting to plan my route home if the Creek stretched it to 28-0.
Then the second half came, MC seemed to play a bit more conservative in the second half, but I also think Scotland calmed down a bit and found their groove.
Here is my question though...how can you have a 4th and 3 in the fourth quarter down seven with the #1 RB in the NATION and not give him the ball?? I remember in 2013 CC gave Hood the ball on a 4th and 2 and he didn't get it, it's easier to sleep at night knowing you gave your horse and shot and came up short. Zamir never even got a shot! How can you justify that??
Also when Scotland fumbled down on the goal line which looked like it may not have been a fumble, how do you not give White the ball there either? Seriously.
White had 12 touches the whole game...the WHOLE game. He needed 20-25 and I believe if he had 20-25 touches we may be talking about Scotland coming back and sending this game into OT vs Mallard Creek then who knows.
Great game, but play calling really hurt the Scots in this one.
On the other side MC looked very very good with apparently a couple starters out. Their OL is massive as usual and they have a stable of running backs...look out cause the Creek is gonna be tough to beat this year.

First want to say it was a pleasure meeting S2V and scotswin. Both classy guys who love HSFB. Also every person I came into contact with who was associated with Scotland was very cordial and first class, really left my first game at Pate with a feeling that Scotland is run by first class people.
The game itself seemed a tale of two halves. Mallard Creek dominated Scotland all night upfront and especially in the first half. Zamir had one long run but that was it and Scotland did nothing with that drive. Halftime it was 21-0 and I was starting to plan my route home if the Creek stretched it to 28-0.
Then the second half came, MC seemed to play a bit more conservative in the second half, but I also think Scotland calmed down a bit and found their groove.
Here is my question though...how can you have a 4th and 3 in the fourth quarter down seven with the #1 RB in the NATION and not give him the ball?? I remember in 2013 CC gave Hood the ball on a 4th and 2 and he didn't get it, it's easier to sleep at night knowing you gave your horse and shot and came up short. Zamir never even got a shot! How can you justify that??
Also when Scotland fumbled down on the goal line which looked like it may not have been a fumble, how do you not give White the ball there either? Seriously.
White had 12 touches the whole game...the WHOLE game. He needed 20-25 and I believe if he had 20-25 touches we may be talking about Scotland coming back and sending this game into OT vs Mallard Creek then who knows.
On the other side MC looked very very good with apparently a couple starters out. Their OL is massive as usual and they have a stable of running backs...look out cause the Creek is gonna be tough to beat this year.
Agree with everything you said there coach. I'm the other guy there last night with scotswin and S2V. Pleasure talking to you and hope for you all to have a great year.

I enjoyed the time with Mr. CC14. He was amazed about the stadium. He loved it, he loved the grass, and a couple other thangs:)

Pleasure to meet you Mr. Brandon Hodge?(my new Scotland buddy)

But this CC14 couldnt stand it..........he was so excited about the game. This is how fast he was moving his lips. Please see my visual experience below.

Has anyone else experienced this with Mr. CC14 in person or lifetime?
The dude is a Machine
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladge
I enjoyed the time with Mr. CC14. He was amazed about the stadium. He loved it, he loved the grass, and a couple other thangs:)

Pleasure to meet you Mr. Brandon Hodge?(my new military buddy)

But this CC14 couldnt stand it..........he was so excited about the game. This is how fast he was moving his lips. Please see my visual experience below.

Has anyone else experienced this with Mr. CC14 in person or lifetime?
The dude is a Machine
giphy.gif
Haha I'm always the guy with scotswin.

Reactions: swett2victory
goGO STILL DRINKIN AND CRYIN . HOW YOUR HOUSE SERVENT DOING S2V CRYIN WITH YOU HOLDING YOUR HAND. WIPIN YOUR TEARS AWAYON THE OTHER HAND. I KNOW YOU ARE MAD AS HELL. BAD PLAY CALLIN BB GOT OUT COACHED HAVE NICE WEEK GG
the FRAUD MAN is back. HE know JACK about Football and HIDE until some1 r something goes wrong. FRAUD == FRAUD===FRAUD, cum 2 da bern 2 night and watch a big wide mouth open BEAR get STRUNG.................................Ohhhh Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh HSFB MAN N DA HOUSE. CT147 IS A FRAUD,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT