ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps 2A Top 10 Week 9

No doubt!! I will be there to see Northeastern do work on these nonbelievers! No disrespect to any other school but y'all just don't know!
Nonbeliever is exactly right. The ECC is much stronger with Clinton, ED, Wallace, and normally James Kenan is a contender but not this year.

Enrollment for Magna Vista high school last year was 1,011 students...couple of hundred students more than Reidsville.........................

Nonbeliever is exactly right. The ECC is much stronger with Clinton, ED, Wallace, and normally James Kenan is a contender but not this year.
Just checked out Northeasterns conference, only 1 other team in your conference has a winning record. Lmao, Goldsboro might could beat y'all.

Reactions: 96panther
Just checked out Northeasterns conference, only 1 other team in your conference has a winning record. Lmao, Goldsboro might could beat y'all.
They play powder puffs every season, come away undefeated in a weak conference, and think they’re the best thing out there every single year.

Reactions: 96panther and Sar1
I never said one time that northeastern was the best thing out there I just said that if you sleep on them you might get beat no one in y'all conference have a offense like northeastern not even close but you will see come next month

Reactions: Jfly69
They play powder puffs every season, come away undefeated in a weak conference, and think they’re the best thing out there every single year.
why doesn't your team call them up and play them in the preseason next year? if you think they are so easy to beat.

Well unfortunately my team has had to play East Duplin and WRH this year and I don't think there is a 2A school in the state who those teams cant beat.
Not sure about that but both these two will make noise in the playoffs, hold their own against about anyone, and dismantle Northeastern. You guys at NE have not faced a defense like ED and Wallace I guarantee it!

I really hope ED gets a shot at the naysayers. We heard it from WRH and Jville. Played both teams on the road and came away with a W. Both games were great games with great opposing teams, but ED found a way to win. We heard it all from opposing fans in previous weeks. “Our defense is better.” and “You can’t stop our offense.”

So far, the boys from Beulaville just keep winning and making believers out of everyone. So, I really hope that we have the opportunity to meet up with the so-called “dirty birds”. I’d love to make Northeastern and their fan base the Panthers next victim.

Reactions: 96panther
Newton conover has to be in there the only loss coming to hibriten and was only by one we only have 2 game we didn't score 35 or more points

Well unfortunately my team has had to play East Duplin and WRH this year and I don't think there is a 2A school in the state who those teams cant beat.
I can guarantee you they can't and won't beat Reidsville if they run into them which could possibly happen deep in the playoffs

Last edited:
N.E. will play anybody,anywhere and anytime! Coach Moore takes his team to the 757 every year and competes with the likes of Lake Taylor, Norview, 4a & 5a schools! Not counting scrimmaging Bishop Sullivan with over 15 D1 commits...! N.E. will open next season against IMG #1 in the COUNTRY!!! N.E. opened the season taking down D.H. Conley 3a with the #1 qb in the state! Yes the conference is down but don't sleep on N.E. They also are #18 in the Country in total yards! Not bad playing only 1 conference team so far!

Excuse me? Y'all play IMG next year?

When's the last time you've beaten Wallace Clinton or East Duplin? Northeastern and that cupcake schedule? Have you beat a ranked team this year??

Northeastern ahead of East Duplin and Wallace, what a Joke. Either of those teams would destroy ne!!!!!!
Thats what your mouth say.... In a couple of weeks your eyes will see different.. Thanks for the hater-ade , it was starting 2 run low...

Last edited:
Congrats to coach Moore for scheduling this game. Im sure the kids can't wait to display their talents against the nation's best. Great Opportunity!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jfly69
Thats what your mouth say.... In a couple of weeks your eyes will see different.. Thanks for the hater-ade , it was starting run low...
“Starting run low”... How about proofreading your posts. You don’t look so idiotic if your sentences make sense. We’ve had this discussion before though...

Reactions: EDPanther99
Seeing is believing. Ask any poster whose team we have defeated, they’ll tell you the truth about ED. @footballoholic32 where you at?

Truth is, most will tell you they would put ED against anyone in the East. They are just that good. Not being prideful or boastful, but simply being honest.

Heck, I would put them against Shelby, South Point, and Reidsville. Not saying we would beat them, but we’d give them a game for sure. I really hope we get that far to get an opportunity against at least one of those teams.

“Starting run low”... How about proofreading your posts. You don’t look so idiotic if your sentences make sense. We’ve had this discussion before though...
Dude get off my &@%#.... So sorry you can't understand...but understand this, kiss my entire tail feather and find someone in your lane to perpetuate your ignorance on..

Dude get off my &@%#.... So sorry you can't understand...but understand this, kiss my entire tail feather and find someone in your lane to perpetuate your ignorance on..
Aww is someone upset? No reason to get overworked on football boards. Sorry to point out that you are usually grammatically incorrect.

Reactions: EDPanther99
Same thing was said in 2010, made it to the State Championship and lost to a good Salisbury team

When's the last time you've beaten Wallace Clinton or East Duplin? Northeastern and that cupcake schedule? Have you beat a ranked team this year??
Beat Norivew out of SE VA, loadred with talent. Beat a good 3A team in DH Conley. Problem with Northeastern is that they're so far away from all the 'good' teams (ED, WRH, Clinton, etc.). Probably had a hard enough time getting Conley to come up to Elizabeth City

No one was supposed supposed to know about IMG until next year lol but northeastern don't play nobody right besides Shelby when the last time one of y'all played someone like that...

you guys are very cocky to say the least. hopefully we get a chance to play one of you western teams! you better be sharp with your passing game if we do.

Even if both east teams win you'll be like 10-32 against the west. You have several years to play catch up, and with the rate football in 704 and Triad is evolving the east may be left in the dust

Even if both east teams win you'll be like 10-32 against the west. You have several years to play catch up, and with the rate football in 704 and Triad is evolving the east may be left in the dust
im not gonna be arrogant and guarantee a win or anything like that! even if we do make it to the state title game, i have no illusions as to what we're up against. i know if we play Shelby, North Davidson or South Pointe or whoever, that it would take a great effort on our part to have any chance of beating any of those teams. what i will guarantee is that "if" we make it there, whoever plays us will have some serious competition to deal with. in other words it wont be a walk in the park. i know none of this will matter if we dont make it there, and we might not. that's why we need to stay focused and take it one game at a time. however, from what ive seen from my ED team, i feel like when we're in the right frame of mind, we can compete with anybody in 2A, and potentially beat them, but we can lose like anybody else too.

Reactions: Chopper747
No one was supposed supposed to know about IMG until next year lol but northeastern don't play nobody right besides Shelby when the last time one of y'all played someone like that...

Not sure. But the last time ED played Northeastern it was ugly. Anyway... Northeastern is a giant tomato can in a conference full of little tomato cans. They play nobody of importance and everytime this poll is released with them ahead of ED & Wallace it loses more credibility.

The problem is that nobody wants to drive three hours to play a team when they could find similar competition a lot closer. So its hard to judge just how good they are.

I remember a avg Clinton team going up to Elizabeth City in 08 and winning...your reputation precedes you....until you beat someone good from down this way thats how its going be....last season if Wallace was 2A Edenton Holmes would not been playing in the title game

Reactions: TD Pass2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT