ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy @ MA

What are you on about?!? Everyone knows how good Mount Airy is. Take your fantasy takes somewhere else 🤡
Fantasy? I’m just speaking the truth. Isn’t this what you do on discussion forums. Don’t go and get your little but hurt cause I said your bulldogs don’t stand a chance. I know you guys aren’t used to hearing that since your daddy gentry left!

• Haha
Reactions: CherokeeKid
Fantasy? I’m just speaking the truth. Isn’t this what you do on discussion forums. Don’t go and get your little but hurt cause I said your bulldogs don’t stand a chance.
My feelings aren't remotely hurt. If you'll look back, I said at the beginning of the week I expected this to go like the Commerce game: i.e. a 40+ loss and a running clock before the night was over. I also said Murphy doesn’t match up well at all with Mount Airy.

So no, you weren't telling the truth, you were making s#!t up with your typical knuckle dragging flair. It's nothing new for you though, maybe take a que from the respected Hayesville posters on this board like recycled and SMCtrain, instead of "discussing" with your usual strawman rhetoric.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherokeeKid
My feelings aren't remotely hurt. If you'll look back, I said at the beginning of the week I expected this to go like the Commerce game: i.e. a 40+ loss and a running clock before the night was over. I also said Murphy doesn’t match up well at all with Mount Airy.

So no, you weren't telling the truth, you were making shit up with your typical knuckle dragging flair. It's nothing new for you though, maybe take a que from the respected Hayesville posters on this board like recycled and SMCtrain, instead of "discussing" with your usual strawman rhetoric.
Haha those are some mighty big words there sir. I can see that your vocabulary is much broader then mine so I’m gonna save some time for us both and say you win lol. But you have to admit the daddy gentry remark was funny no?

I am looking forward to this game and all the rest to follow and hope the Bears keep winning. It may start out like Mitchell but I think Mount Airy won't take as long to figure out Murphy's game plan and do as they did in the Mitchell game and take control maybe a little faster. I do hope Murphy keeps the Mount Airy starters in all 4 Qtrs. but with a Mount Airy win. because the starters need to know what 4 it is to play more 4 Qtr. games to win. Give us a game with 4 Qtrs. Murphy and safe travels to the Granite City. The Bears have a special team this year. It looks like great weather for this game in the mid-50s so far not much chance of rain maybe 5 to 6 % %. Looking for a great game. Plenty of places to eat within a mile or 2 of the school and some great food at the game. Welcome to the Granite City Murphy. 13 Bones on US 52 a great place to eat with many places. Mount Airy is full of great restaurants to eat. Welcome to Mount Airy, a friendly city to outsiders! We love our visitors! (GOOD LUCK MURPHY !)

Last edited:
Haha those are some mighty big words there sir. I can see that your vocabulary is much broader then mine so I’m gonna save some time for us both and say you win lol. But you have to admit the daddy gentry remark was funny no?
There's another key board warrior hide behind screen

You hiding just like every one else.
I guess you're privileged.

You want to exchange names.

I'm not hiding, and sure not put folks names on my post, but I'm one and only 29, Chris dockery

I have my picture uploaded from 25 years ago as a photographer at the Mount Airy News 1990s and most in the Mount Airy Area know my name from when I was the photographer for the Mount Airy News for 10 years. WOW, I really miss those days. I uploaded a picture of me in my Mount Airy News years as the 3rd picture I have posted through the 1990s 2010s and 2023. You 2 upload your pictures now and we can all be known for who we are. lol

Last edited:
Oh So you’re a Dockery huh….. that explains a lot! Just kidding. My great grandmother was a Dockery but I doubt it’s in any relation. Different set of Dockery’s I’m sure.

Oh So you’re a Dockery huh….. that explains a lot! Just kidding. My great grandmother was a Dockery but I doubt it’s in any relation. Different set of Dockery’s I’m sure.
Dockery started with 3 sets , go to dockery of Dixie book, branches go for more miles

Reactions: WickedStix9
Haven't posted in a week. Had several people wanting me to start back so I will. Say all the crap you want to I will not respond I am here to talk Football that's it. As for this game I have a lot of respect for Murphy. They will be prepared and ready to play. Watched them play 3 games on film and offensively they can move the ball. #28 is legit! Defensive side I think is their downfall. I think MA can score every possession. Key to this game will be MA limiting Murphy to 1st downs and time of possession like Mitchell did in first half. Murphy has 3/4 good sized linemen but overall I think they are a small team. Murphy is well coached but so are the Bears!

If Murphy keeps the game to 24 points that is a huge win for them. They are not gonna be able to slow down mount airy’s speed on offense and running the ball plays into mount airy’s defense strength. First time since Starmount game we will be 100% healthy so I will let the Murphy posters let us know how fast mount airy is sideline to sideline. Good luck to both teams.

Haven't posted in a week. Had several people wanting me to start back so I will. Say all the crap you want to I will not respond I am here to talk Football that's it. As for this game I have a lot of respect for Murphy. They will be prepared and ready to play. Watched them play 3 games on film and offensively they can move the ball. #28 is legit! Defensive side I think is their downfall. I think MA can score every possession. Key to this game will be MA limiting Murphy to 1st downs and time of possession like Mitchell did in first half. Murphy has 3/4 good sized linemen but overall I think they are a small team. Murphy is well coached but so are the Bears!
Yeah, I’m sure you had a lot of people wanting you to come back…lol

Where you been?
This place needs your unique perspective…
LoL. I’ve been working on keeping my mouth shut when I don’t have anything nice to say. Murphy folks are still a trigger for me however.

Its Friday Dancing GIF by Vivid People Disco

Dream on MACS. Just because Gentry is gone doesn’t mean Murphy is finished. But by all means, keep on thinking that lol

Last edited:
Hayesville is beating Murphy next season.
Both teams lose their stud player: Stalcup and McClure ; that are integral to their offensive (Murphy) and defensive (Hayesville) success. Both teams will be returning a good number of starters next season but Murphy return more: 8 on offense and 8 on defense. Objectively speaking I would give Murphy the slight edge going into next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT