ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Robbinsville round 4.

Correct. If they have MA by six or less they will pick Mitchell by 3. Still though they got these picks right.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
In an earlier thread, this was a dream matchup I wanted to see. One day maybe, but tonight I will have to follow it on this site. Good luck to both teams.

Lotta people picking Murphy…. Better be careful with that pick lol
Yeah I dont know about a lot, Citizen-Times picked Robbinsville. BK thinks it's going to be a blowout in Robbinsville's favor. Seems to be plenty picking each one

Lotta people picking Murphy…. Better be careful with that pick lol
How much does "lotta" equal lol Maybe a handful? Robbinsville homefield is worth 7 points alone. I do think it's no more than a 6 or 12 point spread either way.

Murphy beat ER as soundly last week as I have seen them be defeated in the last 20 years. ER has not typically fared well going west if we're being honest at any level. Mountain Heritage, Brevard, Crest, now Murphy and so on in the recent years. Ultimately as a fan of football I'm just excited to watch both these games tonight and enjoy them without having to stress over the end result. If Murphy plays like they did last week I feel like they're going to be a hard out for anyone. But any given week you never truly know until the game is played.

Last edited:
Yeah I dont know about a lot, Citizen-Times picked Robbinsville. BK thinks it's going to be a blowout in Robbinsville's favor. Seems to be plenty picking each one
Go look at the bracket picks page.. that’s what I’m referring to

Reactions: mbdfan
Murphy beat ER as soundly last week as I have seen them be defeated in the last 20 years. ER has not typically fared well going East if we're being honest at any level. Mountain Heritage, Brevard, Crest, now Murphy and so on in the recent years. Ultimately as a fan of football I'm just excited to watch both these games tonight and enjoy them without having to stress over the end result. If Murphy plays like they did last week I feel like they're going to be a hard out for anyone. But any given week you never truly know until the game is played.
Not disagreeing but…
I think you meant “going west”…👍

Reactions: msgtcody
The ERKid on the deer hunters thread said gale-force winds in the mountains headed his way. Must have been joking, LOL
Good Luck tonight !
Nope gusty heard this morning up there and WFMY called for same in Piedmont this afternoon…
Probably around 10mph here right now

They were a little gusty here this morning maybe 20 to 25 mph but dying down to just a breeze now. Calling for 6 to 7 mph tonight. WXII 12 says 11 mph now there but we are at the foot of the mountains and they block some weather at times. I have seen it snow all the way around us and we got nothing. I hope it cooperates with all the games tonight. Sitting here looking out the window and the leaves stop blowing a few and pick back up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT