ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy and Hayesville away jerseys

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
Color scheme needs something done. Year after year the announcers have not clue who to give credit to.
Folks we are trying to give these kids credit but we can't read the numbers. I think that was #12. Oh wait the roster doesn't list a #12.
Maybe it was #22????

Who knows

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Color scheme needs something done. Year after year the announcers have not clue who to give credit to.
Folks we are trying to give these kids credit but we can't read the numbers. I think that was #12. Oh wait the roster doesn't list a #12.
Maybe it was #22????

Who knows
Its changing next year Jerseys must be clear and contrasting numbers!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Maybe it was #22????

Who knows
Murphy's has been that way for years. Hayesville's set is a set that we only use on nights it rains and is muddy. For the record I have threatened to steal them and have a bonfire.

Murphy's has been that way for years. Hayesville's set is a set that we only use on nights it rains and is muddy. For the record I have threatened to steal them and have a bonfire.
They look good but very hard to see.

Reactions: recycled2
I agree. The players like them. I guess I'm too old, I like the old Bama/Penn St. Style uniforms.
Penn State was the first college football team that I can remember really disliking. Sixty years ago. The first reason was that, as an independent, they could run up a strong record without playing anybody and get a major bowl game. The other was those ugly, vanilla uniforms. I still hate those unis, though I do like ‘Bama’s.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT