ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Tabor @ Grimsley

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Last year, This game was a really good...at halftime (score was like 7-6 ) then Grimsley had a big 4th quarter. Both team have high level 4 & 5 star talent. Tabor's 4 Star JayDon Blair is going to Notre Dame while 4 Star Snook Peterkin is going to Va. Tech to play Football and Basketball; Look for both to play both ways at WR & DB/Safety in this game Friday to counter the # 1 QB Brandon Fraizon in the class of 2026.

Grimsley is full of college talent, the RB Mitchell destroyed Tabor in that 4th quarter last year. They don't have any weaknesses. Look for Mitchell to have a huge game again. I'll take Grimsley but it could be closer than what Simmons thinks.

"Triad Game of the Week" WSJS

Last year, This game was a really good...at halftime (score was like 7-6 ) then Grimsley had a big 4th quarter. Both team have high level 4 & 5 star talent. Tabor's 4 Star JayDon Blair is going to Notre Dame while 4 Star Snook Peterkin is going to Va. Tech to play Football and Basketball; Look for both to play both ways at WR & DB/Safety in this game Friday to counter the # 1 QB Brandon Fraizon in the class of 2026.

Grimsley is full of college talent, the RB Mitchell destroyed Tabor in that 4th quarter last year. They don't have any weaknesses. Look for Mitchell to have a huge game again. I'll take Grimsley but it could be closer than what Simmons thinks.

"Triad Game of the Week" WSJS
Yeah, in the end, Grimsley probably just has too many horses for Tabor and will wear them down as the game goes on.

Reactions: Deacsfan
I thought in scrimmage Grimsley line struggle but ofc it’s a scrimmage but QB liked good but Mooresville kept him in check and all so If u get pressure and force him make quick

Simmons has Grimsley favored by 25pts… maybe but I think it’s closer to 10 or 14pts.

Simmons has Grimsley favored by 25pts… maybe but I think it’s closer to 10 or 14pts.
I would be shocked if Grimsley won by 25pts. That would mean Tabor is down pretty bad and I doubt that because they return a good amount. Based off what I’ve seen from Grimsley they’re not as good as last season. Simmons is normally pretty accurate but it’s harder to predict games without any prior games.

I was listening to the game on the radio. Tabor almost had a hail mary TD at the end of the first half that could have tied the game going into halftime. But the WR caught the ball just out of bounds. That could have changed the way this game played out if they got that TD. But probably not. Looks like Grimsley just has too many horses and wore Tabor down in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT