ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

Reynolds traveled to east and west forsyth the last couple years. Those school are like 150 miles one way. No excuse for what Reidsville does

Look at reidsville non conference schedules, besides county games and tell me these bad teams. I really want to hear it.

I’m just saying I expect for all the hype and crap talking that you should schedule state title contenders not mediocre or cream puff teams. I just think Teague schedules to play at home for the playoffs

Reactions: Player2020
I’m just saying I expect for all the hype and crap talking that you should schedule state title contenders not mediocre or cream puff teams. I just think Teague schedules to play at home for the playoffs

Tell me the cream puff teams though. Was Northern Guilford not a state title contender?

A 16-0 team and all you can say we were led by Sophs? I’m sure there were plenty of seniors. Heck we just had about 25 players total so.......

Calm down waterboy, you need to start respecting your daddy, Reidsville.

No one mentions when Reidsville and Cummings would play in regular season and beat each others brains out only to go to the playoffs 2a and 2aa and win both titles. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Just like nobody mentions the cream puff schedule and conference when they put your record up

Also the all time record is a bit inflated when you consider the strength of schedule especially the last probably 10 years. No doubt he is great and accomplished a lot and despite the horrible schedule he has still won titles but it sure doesn’t hurt to play at home all playoffs every year which is aided by the cream puff schedule
Rams have won several championships even with tougher schedules 02-03-07-08-09 weren't cake walks of a schedule. 05 as well. But went to states finals all those years winning 5 of the 6. And had home field most of the time because they won the tough regular season games they had. In 06 we lost to Cummings in ot so that put us on road in playoffs where we lost to Cummings in Semis. Also went to SWE in 09 I believe and won on their soaked field

Tell me the cream puff teams though. Was Northern Guilford not a state title contender?
What about west Rowan, thomasville cummings western alamance. Just a few on top of the head. Some schools have declined to play us as well. Scared to lose. I shouldn't even have to defend coach Teague. But I will if need be .

Rams have won several championships even with tougher schedules 02-03-07-08-09 weren't cake walks of a schedule. 05 as well. But went to states finals all those years winning 5 of the 6. And had home field most of the time because they won the tough regular season games they had. In 06 we lost to Cummings in ot so that put us on road in playoffs where we lost to Cummings in Semis. Also went to SWE in 09 I believe and won on their soaked field
The amusing irony of the SWE's soaked field was that the field was so muddy that their holder couldn't get the ball down for a 25ish yd FG attempt on the last play of the game, and Reidsville won by 2, I believe.

Reactions: UNC91 and TheMule
A lot of that is jibberish which I have no part in. But much of it is that amnesia again I guess. Still the last 10 years a school with 20+ state titles has a schedule that by Simmons ratings is 33rd or worse and they wanna brag about the record. Max preps which is who the state uses see the schedule even worse but whose counting? Talking about delusional. At least Shelby Schedules folks
Which means that 81 of the teams in 2A/AA played weaker schedules than Reidsville and 32 teams played stronger schedules.

And you want to cry about the teams Reidsville plays. Maybe if Owen has to meet up with the Rams in future years the Reidsville coaches might just decide to keep the starters in for the entire game and drop about 80 on your team.

Ignorance is sometimes bliss. Combined with delusional it is laughable.

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
The amusing irony of the SWE's soaked field was that the field was so muddy that their holder couldn't get the ball down for a 25ish yd FG attempt on the last play of the game, and Reidsville won by 2, I believe.
Exactly. Homefield can sometimes cost the game if you not careful lol

Reactions: UNC91
What has owen got to do with Reidsville, at least owen plays tough schedule , owen has had some great teams in the past.

He is right you guys play cupcake teams in regular season lol . Good jv team would finish 2nd in your conf its pathetic.

Dude Reidsville is not my team. But I'm not blind or have blinders on. Reidsville plays who ever they f want to play. If you dont like it, beat them. No one will AGAIN THIS YEAR. For the 20th time they close out the season as king. Respect your daddy. Oh an btw Owen is terrible ha never will be good. Below average on their best years, so calm down young buck

They do that every big home game. Super weird to me how they keep getting away with it lol.

Which means that 81 of the teams in 2A/AA played weaker schedules than Reidsville and 32 teams played stronger schedules.

And you want to cry about the teams Reidsville plays. Maybe if Owen has to meet up with the Rams in future years the Reidsville coaches might just decide to keep the starters in for the entire game and drop about 80 on your team.

Ignorance is sometimes bliss. Combined with delusional it is laughable.
Crazy conversation on the Rams strength of schedule. They do play competition in playoffs,sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: Otis4411
This thread has went off the tracks lol. Heritage probably has to control the clock with long drives that end with a score and bring their A game on defense. Try to limit big plays and quick scores for Reidsville. Basically same approach as 17 and 18 IMO. Just trying to get this back on the Heritage/Reidsville game.

What has owen got to do with Reidsville, at least owen plays tough schedule , owen has had some great teams in the past.

Besides Ac Reynolds who does Owen play non conference that is that amazing? I doubt Owen plays a tougher non conference schedule than reidsville.

owen98 probably hasn't thought that some Reidsville coaches and players read these message boards. I doubt they will be particularly appreciative of him trashing Coach Teague and their program.

And I suspect MH fans and their team don't like it that he is giving the Rams extra incentives for the game Saturday. As Abraham Lincoln is credited for saying " It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubts". I think this applies in this instance.

So a state title contender can only schedule a mediocre schedule. What does Max preps think about your schedule?
Since you asked:

Of the top 25 teams ranked by MaxPreps in 2A/2AA, 13 have Strength of Schedules rated weaker than Reidsville, and 11 have schedules rated stronger.

It’s pretty funny I got these bozos so twisted in just a few posts. It’s way to easy. They are so full of crap I fed them some beans and it came pouring out lol

Who cares if your coaches and players read this. I sure don’t. This was about how mighty Reidsville is and how they duck playing anyone. Owen isn’t a title contender but every once in a while. We regularly play ACR Hendo Brevard Franklin Erwin etc. pretty good schedule for a team which has struggled the last 6 or 7 years. If I was gonna boast records etc I would at least back it up with better than an average schedule. So you are proud to have the 33rd beat schedule in 2a when you are the top team. That’s what is so funny about you people. By the way our conference is much better than y’all is or has been in a long time. When we lost to Cummings they beat us in the 3rd round by virtually the same spread that they beat I believe Clinton in the finals so not gonna fret that. They were spectacular. No shame in that

It’s pretty funny I got these bozos so twisted in just a few posts. It’s way to easy. They are so full of crap I fed them some beans and it came pouring out lol

I liked this post better the first time you said it, 3 pages ago...........👌

• Haha
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Who cares if your coaches and players read this. I sure don’t. This was about how mighty Reidsville is and how they duck playing anyone. Owen isn’t a title contender but every once in a while. We regularly play ACR Hendo Brevard Franklin Erwin etc. pretty good schedule for a team which has struggled the last 6 or 7 years. If I was gonna boast records etc I would at least back it up with better than an average schedule. So you are proud to have the 33rd beat schedule in 2a when you are the top team. That’s what is so funny about you people. By the way our conference is much better than y’all is or has been in a long time. When we lost to Cummings they beat us in the 3rd round by virtually the same spread that they beat I believe Clinton in the finals so not gonna fret that. They were spectacular. No shame in that

You still never told me the weak teams on the non conference schedule. Also you never responded when I told you the schedule for this coming fall

Glad you did. I just had to post it again because they had the runs with all the crap

You still never told me why 41-53 was the great Teague record prior to Reidsville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT