ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

HMMMM..... MA has two field house one for the away team and other for home with a very nice weight room. You can put the bands in the bleachers and yes a very nice VIDEO BOARD also a wall of Champions, very nice field that Coach Adkins works his ass off to make nice. MA stadium is far from average. We do need a new press box like the one we had years ago.
Someone give this man his flowers.

Reactions: BigRedFan27
Bear Leaving GIF by Storyful
What the bears tailgate is gonna look like in the parking lot

I understand we have three kids that run that and two more that run 4.5. And one of those kids run a 4.3
Not saying this isn’t what you heard however just for context.
Justin Jefferson- 4.43
CeeDee Lamb- 4.50
Christian McCaffrey- 4.49
Tyreek Hill- 4.29
Jaylin Waddle- 4.37
Johnathan Taylor- 4.39
Interesting to think MA has NFL/ WORLD CLASS speed on a highschool field just simply unfair.

Justin Jefferson- 4.43
CeeDee Lamb- 4.50
Tyreek Hill- 4.29
Jaylin Waddle- 4.37
Johnathan Taylor- 4.39
Interesting to think MA has NFL/ WORLD CLASS speed on a highschool field just simply unfair.
Well you need to check with NC State and tell them there speeds are off. Not based on mt airy timing.

I really cannot believe that Mt. Airy radio station drove all the way to the Big Oaks to see if there was cell phone service 😂😂
You wouldnt know anything about dedication or heart! It a Bears thing you wouldnt understand. He wants to makes sure we have signal since all the nice folks up there were smart asses when asked. BTW he said the score board....ayyyyyy,,,, a old scoreboard!

Reactions: Bearmod1
Justin Jefferson- 4.43
CeeDee Lamb- 4.50
Tyreek Hill- 4.29
Jaylin Waddle- 4.37
Johnathan Taylor- 4.39
I can understand 4.5 and even one or two 4.4 but 4.3 in high school? Cuttler runs a 4.42 but he’s quite possibly there only one on our team in the 4.4-4.5 range.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Well you need to check with NC State and tell them there speeds are off. Not based on mt airy timing.
Like I said not discrediting what’s been said around town. Just pointing out that if it is true it’s quite literally elite NFL speed, believe what you please!

You wouldnt know anything about dedication or heart! It a Bears thing you wouldnt understand. He wants to makes sure we have signal since all the nice folks up there were smart asses when asked. BTW he said the score board....ayyyyyy,,,, a old scoreboard!
First of all, that is not the truth. Second of all, our scoreboard is pretty new.

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
You wouldnt know anything about dedication or heart! It a Bears thing you wouldnt understand. He wants to makes sure we have signal since all the nice folks up there were smart asses when asked. BTW he said the score board....ayyyyyy,,,, an old scoreboard!
A lot of people told him there was great service. It’s called having common sense to pick up a phone and call if you aren’t sure. But not let’s make a 9’hour round trip lol. Must not be much common sense in that little group you are in.

All but about 3 posters from MA are jack legs, safe travels Friday for all making the trip up the mountain. Get there early if you don’t want to be standing 4 deep around the fence

Is it just me does anyone else think when Buzz continues to say “ Come see me “ he is making a threat like he is going to do something 😂 He is so ridiculous
Im saying come meet me lets talk and be adults we are actually nice guys! Im inviting you! So come on see me and my buddys Friday at 4 pm parking lot.

I will say this buzz. If the MA radio broadcasters are making a trip to see if there is cell phone service, they are wasting their time. I specifically emailed TD and told him the service was fine.

Justin Jefferson- 4.43
CeeDee Lamb- 4.50
Tyreek Hill- 4.29
Jaylin Waddle- 4.37
Johnathan Taylor- 4.39
Tville and N Rowan both have more speed top-to-bottom than MA. As did. ER from my perspective. There’s just nobody who can catch Mason. What MA has is a dominant offensive line and an elite D1 talent at RB and DE to go with a championship pedigree and one of the best coaching staffs in the state. That line opens gigantic holes for 5 to gallop through. They have some hard nosed kids and are very impressive for a 1a team. This is a generational class for the Bears.

Tville and N Rowan both have more speed top-to-bottom than MA. As did. ER from my perspective. There’s just nobody who can catch Mason. What MA has is a dominant offensive line and an elite D1 talent at RB and DE to go with a championship pedigree and one of the best coaching staffs in the state. That line opens gigantic holes for 5 to gallop through. They have some hard nosed kids and are very impressive for a 1a team. This is a generational class for the Bears.
Sorry but you are wrong that Tville and NR has more speed than the bears. Mason is third fastest on team #4 ran over ER as much as Mason and revels is the fastest. So you statement is wrong about overall team speed and the teams we have played can verify that.

I had a great idea that goes along with the Mud Bowl. You know farmers in the mountains spread chicken manure on their fields which is a great fertilizer and really makes their hay field grow come spring. I think it’s time for a couple of truck loads to be spread at Big Oaks. Just imagine, rain, snow, chicken manure and no xtra cost for feathers and mud !! I know Mt Airy fans have never smelt the sweet aroma of this combination. Great game experience
Listen, I really don't have a dog in this fight but you obviously don't know a lot about Surry County, which is where the city of MA resides. Lots of chicken farmers in the county and a huge chicken plant in the town of Dobson. MA plays there on a regular basis and trust me, there is plenty of smell to go around.

I said the same thing but evidently we are wrong

I really cannot believe that Mt. Airy radio station drove all the way to the Big Oaks to see if there was cell phone service 😂😂
Why? Wouldn't you make sure you can broadcast the game? No help from people on here. Bear's sports is a money maker for our radio station so wouldn't you want to make sure you satisfy your customers that paid money for ads during the game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT