ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

Buzzcoach!!!!!

giphy.webp
IK I AM I ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mount Airy offensive line is very good and all it takes is a little hole and Mason/Martin are gone. But, the Bears also have a power running game and showed it a little last Friday putting Dandy in the backfield. Reid is a horse as well.

If Robbinsville has any passing game, it would help them tremendously. I truly believe a team that if a team is going to beat Mount Airy, they have to pass the ball. ER had some success in the first half.
I agree ER was hurting MA with the pass they spread the field but you have to have a QB that is accurate and gets the ball out fast. ER had that

Is it true that the Graham County commissioners are meeting Thursday to ban all tailgating in the county for a period of 30 days?
School board and county commissioners have called an emergency meeting, worried that town might get over run with bears on Friday. They are trying to come up with an emergency plan to be more accommodating to those greasy things

Mount Airy offensive line is very good and all it takes is a little hole and Mason/Martin are gone. But, the Bears also have a power running game and showed it a little last Friday putting Dandy in the backfield. Reid is a horse as well.

If Robbinsville has any passing game, it would help them tremendously. I truly believe a team that if a team is going to beat Mount Airy, they have to pass the ball. ER had some success in the first half.
That rain and snow storm will hurt that!

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Is it true that the Graham County commissioners are meeting Thursday to ban all tailgating in the county for a period of 30 days?
Best part of tailgating is we get to hang out with our buddy's and talk football and we can do that at Wendy's! But we will be in the parking lot ay 4!

Well they putting our Radio guys in the rain on our side in the stands. Robb doesn't even have a place for cheerleaders or the band. They have to stand on the 20 yard line sideline what a cracker jack box stadium!
Again, because it’s a true 1A school. Not a former 3A school like MA. Not much funding for small schools

Truth hurts. The system is flawed and Robbinsville took advantage of it. It is pretty simple after all.

Just like any system that is "flawed", you can't be mad at someone for taking advantage of it. Especially when it is simple math and everyone knows how it works.

Reactions: Bearmod1
I wished that I could take the 6 hour drive to this game, but I have to be at 71st this week. I looked at this Robbinsville team the Black Knights are a good team, but I think Mt. Airy will get them it will be close game for certain.

Averaging about 7 pages per day. Should reach about 45 by the game time Friday night and will keep climbing after the game talking about who won and lost and may reach 75 to 100 pages by the playoffs on 12/9/23. Mount Airy vs Robbinsville game probably has more than all the other games combined.

Do anyone have the link in that area to be able to listen to this game on the radio? If so please drop it the chat so I can get it? Thanks

Reactions: EWCards#1
Talking about hospitality and radio crews. I know for a fact 3wc was on a lift on the visitors side last year when EW came to Mt Airy and played. I don't understand why yall wanna bash their facilities. Yall said you would play at walmart if needed so why you hating on their staidum so much. Just go play the game. And honestly mt airy has an average stadium theirself IMO. The only "great " thing is your scoreboard. Anyway back to the game, IF you turn the ball over to MA, you will lose. That's my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slucas14
Just like any system that is "flawed", you can't be mad at someone for taking advantage of it. Especially when it is simple math and everyone knows how it works.
There used to be a time when honor was like someone’s word, it meant something. But nowadays……..

Reactions: buzzcoach
Talking about hospitality and radio crews. I know for a fact 3wc was on a lift on the visitors side last year when EW came to Mt Airy and played. I don't understand why yall wanna bash their facilities. Yall said you would play at walmart if needed so why you hating on their staidum so much. Just go play the game. And honestly mt airy has an average stadium theirself IMO. The only "great " thing is your scoreboard. Anyway back to the game, IF you turn the ball over to MA, you will lose. That's my 2 cents.
We didnt put them in the stands MA paid for the scissors lift to put them in.

. And honestly mt airy has an average stadium theirself IMO. The only "great " thing is your scoreboard. Anyway back to the game, IF you turn the ball over to MA, you will lose. That's my 2 cents.
HMMMM..... MA has two field house one for the away team and other for home with a very nice weight room. You can put the bands in the bleachers and yes a very nice VIDEO BOARD also a wall of Champions, very nice field that Coach Adkins works his ass off to make nice. MA stadium is far from average. We do need a new press box like the one we had years ago.

HMMMM..... MA has two field house one for the away team and other for home with a very nice weight room. You can put the bands in the bleachers and yes a very nice VIDEO BOARD also a wall of Champions, very nice field that Coach Adkins works his ass off to make nice. MA stadium is far from average. We do need a new press box like the one we had years ago.
Average at best ! When I went I was disappointed that was all you had for a 3A school

Reactions: EWCards#1
Can we get an over/under on the use of the words “clown” and “idiot”? For statistical purposes, we can combine the words and treat them interchangeably.
Anybody have any thoughts on whether “dumbass” should be included?

Can we get an over/under on the use of the words “clown” and “idiot”? For statistical purposes, we can combine the words and treat them interchangeably.
Anybody have any thoughts on whether “dumbass” should be included?
I’m taking the over, whatever that ends up being…

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT