ADVERTISEMENT

MR. SWETT2VICTORY

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
Now when d RAMS were getting all of those losses back here yonder years, does u think, just maybe we's means just maybe's as a PROUD BOOSTER MEMBER mail a copy 2 TYLER12 REDANDBLACK NEWBERN2014STATE4A CHAMPS, ON how 2222 win football games. we's think 's somebody 's4 got 2 tell they can win whenever.

Reactions: swett2victory
Now when d RAMS were getting all of those losses back here yonder years, does u think, just maybe we's means just maybe's as a PROUD BOOSTER MEMBER mail a copy 2 TYLER12 REDANDBLACK NEWBERN2014STATE4A CHAMPS, ON how 2222 win football games. we's think 's somebody 's4 got 2 tell they can win whenever.

Proud booster?! LOL. You'd never get a pass. They'd make your ass stream the games from CT. You've never been to Craven County. Tell your mom to cut off the wifi!

Reactions: swett2victory
Whut d u say?

Why in the world are you trying to be like Mike?

Peoples bees thanking you is I and I is you.......................Change your lingo papa

I'll send all the Scotland folks after you

giphy.gif

DADDYS i knows a lot of folks everywhere. do u REMEMBER CHIEF WISE OWL FROM Pembroke, da great RON SUTTON and that just a few daddy.
Aint never seen'em. Dont even know his peoples. I bees hanging out with thum deep hunting Prospect folks. Thats where them football farming boys come from with durn strong hands that will grip a canalope open. They bees on it pa. They stronger than weightlifters...

Dont understimate thum farming brought up kids homie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT