ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. NBBears20124achamp

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
We's setting around looking @ your teddy bears past couple of season R's Da Bears gonna Wins more than 1 games N's 2019 season. Have's U's been a naughty little Bear ands Beens Hiding. Cum onna out and Talks.

We's setting around looking @ your teddy bears past couple of season R's Da Bears gonna Wins more than 1 games N's 2019 season. Have's U's been a naughty little Bear ands Beens Hiding. Cum onna out and Talks.

Sorry for not responding as I have you and your nonsense blocked.

New Bern scored 7 TD’s to Hoggard’s 3 today in the scrimmage. JV had 5 to Hoggard’s 2.

We don’t have much size this year but damn we are quick. Our run D looked good but we need to do a better job on the backend. Had some good runs from the QB and backs. Energy was terrific on both ends, really encouraged by what I saw.

Last edited:
Was hoping we could connect today.
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I should have reached out to you.
The Bears are much improved. I loved their power attacking run game. The past few years it seemed NB really did not know what they wanted to do. That is not the case with this team. They are going to run the ball. NB found a weakness and hammered it with their running game. Hoggard will work on that. The QB is not a great passer but runs well. NB defense had speed and it took Hoggard some time to adjust. The LBs are really fast. The score is accurate but Hoggard subbed right at half the plays. NB really worked with their starters most of the scrimmage. I was surprised that NB only had about 40 players. They played 5-6 kids both ways. Both teams have a lot to work on and both will get better. Good thing the playoffs do not start now.

Of course 5-6 play both ways. but they will b's okay playing 2 4a school . Da rest of there schedule is soft, couple of good 3a teams and of course of 2 a school .Go Bears Go Bears Go Bears past 3 time State champions.

Of course 5-6 play both ways. but they will b's okay playing 2 4a school . Da rest of there schedule is soft, couple of good 3a teams and of course of 2 a school .Go Bears Go Bears Go Bears past 3 time State champions.

Lol. Start a petition to change our conference, please. We also apologize that the schools near us are smaller.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I should have reached out to you.
The Bears are much improved. I loved their power attacking run game. The past few years it seemed NB really did not know what they wanted to do. That is not the case with this team. They are going to run the ball. NB found a weakness and hammered it with their running game. Hoggard will work on that. The QB is not a great passer but runs well. NB defense had speed and it took Hoggard some time to adjust. The LBs are really fast. The score is accurate but Hoggard subbed right at half the plays. NB really worked with their starters most of the scrimmage. I was surprised that NB only had about 40 players. They played 5-6 kids both ways. Both teams have a lot to work on and both will get better. Good thing the playoffs do not start now.

We didn’t have our best player on offense on the first 2 TD’s, #7. Were full of 10th and 11th graders so I’m very encouraged by what I saw today. JV looked good, too. Y’all have a big team, don’t remember past Hoggard teams being that big.

We didn’t have our best player on offense on the first 2 TD’s, #7. Were full of 10th and 11th graders so I’m very encouraged by what I saw today. JV looked good, too. Y’all have a big team, don’t remember past Hoggard teams being that big.
Did you noticed the QB that started on JV? He only played a series or 2, he is Josh Jones younger brother. Josh QB Hoggard in that epic 47-46 game to SC. He is a rising 10th grader and would start for most teams. We will have great QB play the next 3 seasons.
Our O line is big this year and the 1 spot were we are inexperienced showed today. We have to fix some things and NB speed really bothered our timing. #7 is a great looking kid. I think he was injured during the scrimmahe, hope hes ok.

Did you noticed the QB that started on JV? He only played a series or 2, he is Josh Jones younger brother. Josh QB Hoggard in that epic 47-46 game to SC. He is a rising 10th grader and would start for most teams. We will have great QB play the next 3 seasons.
Our O line is big this year and the 1 spot were we are inexperienced showed today. We have to fix some things and NB speed really bothered our timing. #7 is a great looking kid. I think he was injured during the scrimmahe, hope hes ok.

Yea he hurt his hand, he’s OK now.

I was right in front of the JV so I got a good whiff of that action. Wanted to see all the freshmen that I’ve been hearing about. He’s got some good size, too. I think both teams benefited today. Nice to see the Vikings even though we’re not in the same conference anymore. Good luck to your guys, especially against SC.

Yea he hurt his hand, he’s OK now.

I was right in front of the JV so I got a good whiff of that action. Wanted to see all the freshmen that I’ve been hearing about. He’s got some good size, too. I think both teams benefited today. Nice to see the Vikings even though we’re not in the same conference anymore. Good luck to your guys, especially against SC.
:D:D:D:D Whatever!!!!!!

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Both teams have a lot to work on and both will get better. Good thing the playoffs do not start now.
Got to get there first...….
Epic is certainly right Port. Look forward to our week 2 encounter.
Bears also look to see you down this way in the playoffs
once again at Pate and the couple hundred fans you'll bring.

Reactions: portcity FB
Lmao the Bears will not be in the playoffs this year lol

Looking forward to y’all running the boards while choking yet again, like your Cowboys. Of course y’all bring a lot of fans to games, what the hell else is there to do in the Burg?

Watched the scrimmage last night on film and both teams did some really good things. For Hoggard we had 4-5 guys playing for the first time in this type light and they really struggled at times. The speed of the game bothered them some. It is encouraging because the ability is there, just have to adjust. The coaches will coach them up.
NB could easily make the playoffs this season.
Saw a lot of Havelock coaches there scouting the Bears. They seemed pretty confident, but I guess they have earned that.

Watched the scrimmage last night on film and both teams did some really good things. For Hoggard we had 4-5 guys playing for the first time in this type light and they really struggled at times. The speed of the game bothered them some. It is encouraging because the ability is there, just have to adjust. The coaches will coach them up.
Saw a lot of Havelock coaches there scouting the Bears. They seemed pretty confident, but I guess they have earned that.
I think havelock coaches will use any opportunity they can to get a look at any opponent, as should any team

They always are confident. We’ll have our guys at their scrimmage on Monday. Gotta check out this new QB.

Reactions: easy252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT