ADVERTISEMENT

MPC Week 7

BlackKnightNut

May 13, 2007
North Davidson vs Montgomery Central
Oak Grove vs Asheboro
Central Davidson vs Ledford

ND vs MC by far the most interesting game, if only for conference placement. ND schedule way stronger than MC, hoping that gives us an edge.

Oak Grove pounds the Comets into dust. They can name the score whatever they want. Aboro is the worst team in this league and it doesn't seem close.

Ledford looks like they will dominate but who knows? Central may be able to surprise... not likely but I've seen crazier things happen. Ledford has not played anyone this year so far.

Predictions for conference placement? I've got:

1. OG
2. Ledford
3. ND
4. CD
5. MC
6. Aboro

MC has gotten better but still seems like 5th to me. CD and ND may flip but we'll see. Same ole same ole for the most part... was hoping for a little different this year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
My only comment is the title of the thread. Week 7 and it’s not even October. First off, should not be week 7 and not October, start the season way too early and second wow it’s week 7. Where has the season gone?
I agree and I was thinking the same thing. Football season goes so fast that I’m even not ready the playoffs yet. Lol

At the end of the day, no matter what happens or happened, there are real people involved - on both sides - with families, futures, etc. This medium that brings us together pushes us further apart and divides us as well.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
At the end of the day, no matter what happens or happened, there are real people involved - on both sides - with families, futures, etc. This medium that brings us together pushes us further apart and divides us as well.
This is true. Unfortunately, it shouldn't have gone on this long. It's not a big surprise to anybody that has been paying attention for the last few years.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ND drives down the field and scores from a few yards out to make it 7-0.

5:11 remain in the 1st

MC had us stopped twice but jumped offside and had a roughing the passer to give ND first downs

3 and out for the Knight defense. MC punts and North takes over at their own 42 with 3:11 in the 1st

1st quarter ends with ND driving at the MC 17. 7-0 Knights. MC had the ball maybe 2 minutes so far

MC defense steps up with a 3 and out of their own. ND punt rolls at the 4 yard line. Connor Dunn continues the Black Knight kicking legacy. 6 mins in the half

MC gets a first down but forced to punt 3 plays later. ND takes over at own 40 with 3:35 in the half

MC with the long pass. Nobody within 10 yards of the receiver. 14-7 ND with 40 secs before the half

MC receives the ball to begin the half. They convert a fourth down near midfield. Then an interception.

Black Knights take over at their own 40 with 4:33 in the 3rd

Unnecessary roughness on the sideline helps the Knight drive as MC continues to rack up penalties. Knights drive to the 13 before MC stops them.

Penalty again keeps the drive alive. Quarter ends 14-7 Knights

TD Black Knights. They ground and pound in atypical fashion to make it 24-7 with 8:18 remaining

MC returns a fumble for a TD. Penalty, block in the back brings it back. 3:15 remains with MC ball at the ND 43

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT