Asheboro vs Eastern Randolph

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Oak Grove vs West Forsyth
North Davidson vs Northwest Guilford
Ledford vs West Davidson
Central Davidson vs Cuthbertson
Montgomery Central vs East Chapel Hill
Asheboro vs Eastern Randolph

OG is coming off a high scoring win against Southwest Guilford. The Titans are coming off a defensive slugout with AC Reynolds. WF also will be motivated to avenge last seasons win by the Grizzlies. They will have size in the trenches as always. Good game, could go either way. I'll pick WF by a slim margin.

We can only improve from last week no matter what phase we're talking about... NWG doesn't seem to be as strong this year but probably still wins this one. Hope I'm wrong...

Ledford by whatever they want. Nothing to see here. Running clock.

Cuthbertson over Central as Central may still be beat up by the Monroe blowout physically and psychologically.

Montgomery Central had a great start and I call for that to continue this week against perennial pushover ECH.

Aboro got the win last week but face a much stiffer challenge this time. Eastern Randolph by a few scores.

Well I was out of it last night from lack of sleep the previous two evenings so didn't end up going anywhere. Listened a bit on the radio... My picks went correct this week but I wish I'd been wrong on two of em...

West Forsyth 40 Oak Grove 29
Northwest Guilford 27 ND 0
Ledford 42 WD 7
Cuthbertson 22 CD 8
MC 62 ECH 0
Eastern Randolph 27 Aboro 16

Reactions: Champ_24
Looks like it'll be between Oak Grove and Ledford as early conference favorites. Battle for 3rd looks real interesting

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
MC is waaayyyyy improved. And no they haven't played anyone with a pulse but those wouldn't have been blowouts just a year or two ago. Central is finding the grass isn't necessarily greener... North apparently only has 12 seniors this year... There is young and then there is no numbers at the top. That matters...

Central is now playing teams that they can’t just crape on this year, I think that will really teach some adversity and get them ready to take on the big boys. McIntosh may start building a team that could be used to playing at a higher level, may take some time though.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT