ADVERTISEMENT

MPC Week 1

ND and Salisbury are no stranger to each other. When in conference together the last two years of 2A CCC each game was epic and came down to the wire. Salisbury took the last one in the Western Regional Final which was the real state championship in the spring season... Salisbury may have the edge with athletes. Either way should be a good one...

Last year the SWG and OG game was phenomenal. SWG has really good athleticism and may take it this year, I'm hearing they have a lot of potential and guys coming back. On the other hand OG will be excited to give Rob his first win right off the bat... tough game to pick but I'll say SWG wins a squeaker...

CD has a tall task in Monroe. May get ugly but hoping for a good showing from the Spartans...

Ledford will play tough against Glenn but depth will be too much in the end against the 4A Bobcats...

MC should take Carrboro. Maybe I'm wrong but Carrboro is never really scary. Good opportunity for the Timberwolves to start off on a high note...

Aboro based on size should beat Albemarle. Should being the operative word. We shall see...

OG 28 SWG 8
Salisbury 21 ND 0
Monroe 35 CD 0
Ledford 0 Glenn 0
MC 0 Carrboro 0
Aboro 0 Albemarle 0

1st and 2nd quarters

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Getting ugly... my predictions were way off too lol...

Salisbury 35 ND 0
Ledford 17 Glenn 0
OG 28 SWG 8 hasn't updated in a while...
Monroe 77 CD 0
MC 0 Carrboro 0 no update
Aboro 0 Albemarle 0 no update

There are many concerns to be had... but some people think if you're not pumping sunshine up their butts then you're not supporting your alma mater... never mind that their own alma mater hates them... anyway the biggest concern as usual is not being able to stop people. And now for the first time in a very long time the Knights have been shut out. (Edit:we got shut out by Aville two years ago I forgot about that) That's none of my business though... I'm just some schmuck that's never coached football or given money or my blood sweat and tears to the program for many years of my life, much less served my country... oh wait...

I call it like I see it. And right now there is no sunshine to be seen. I hope the ship gets righted for the kids sakes...

From the pregame conversation on radio, the current quarterback just got thrown in the mix in June, what happened to expected qb?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT