ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage @ Pisgah

Well hell, sounds like we just needs to cancel the game and save ourselves from the inevitable beatdown coming our way Friday Night then...

It’s hard for me to believe that our biggest conference rivals fans are on here chirping as if they’re truly believing the $&@! they’re posting. All they want to see is for us to take a “L” before we play them in the upcoming weeks. I ain’t buying their stink.

The only hope the bears have is that the paper plant disperses extra toxins into the air to stink out the coooogas. Heritage will be up 3 scores by half. Pisgah offense non existent.

It’s hard for me to believe that our biggest conference rivals fans are on here chirping as if they’re truly believing the $&@! they’re posting. All they want to see is for us to take a “L” before we play them in the upcoming weeks. I ain’t buying their stink.

I give you guys credit for agreeing to play the Bears something Mitchell has refused to do.Gonna be a big half and half.

Reactions: PBBear51
I give you guys credit for agreeing to play the Bears something Mitchell has refused to do.Gonna be a big half and half.

Lol! No doubt! The records of the non-conference teams they’ve played so far is 1-4, 1-4, 2-2, 1-3 and 0-5. And they have a 1-4 team this Friday to finish up their non-conference schedule. Not sure what that does to prepare you for the stretch run but it’s great to pad your stats.

Mountain Heritage isn't even in my top 2 of programs I hate. FYI Pisgah is #1.

Lol! No doubt! The records of the non-conference teams they’ve played so far is 1-4, 1-4, 2-2, 1-3 and 0-5. And they have a 1-4 team this Friday to finish up their non-conference schedule. Not sure what that does to prepare you for the stretch run but it’s great to pad your stats.

I agree schedule stinks. However it works. If we finish top two in conference because every school in conference is bigger than us then our chances of a 1-2 seed 1a are consistently good.

What’d Pisgah do to you
Got to play Pisgah the only year I got to play. Mitchell won 17-14 in canton, and as we were leaving the field, the fans (full grown adults mind you) threw trash at us, yelled obscenities and threats. We upset their perfect season. I have never forgotten that.

Got to play Pisgah the only year I got to play. Mitchell won 17-14 in canton, and as we were leaving the field, the fans (full grown adults mind you) threw trash at us, yelled obscenities and threats. We upset their perfect season. I have never forgotten that.
So what you’re trying to say is you was a bench warmer??? And for the “stench” comment haha at least we have all our teeth.

Y’all may have all your teeth but you glow in the dark. Idk which is better

As a Mitchell fan, Heritage is our biggest rival and we hate them on Friday nights. But otherwise our communities are super close. I would love to se Pisgah beat them but it ain’t gonna happen. Won’t even be close. They are the real deal this year. My gosh, I just threw up in my mouth

Reactions: wncbowhunter
So what you’re trying to say is you was a bench warmer??? And for the “stench” comment haha at least we have all our teeth.
Nope. Brought up to varsity as a freshman. I played FB. I had a devistational injury in the off season that I was lucky to survive. It still plagues me today.

Reactions: mrdud
Fake news.
I try to have a little fun on here. This account was created only to give that jerk “mrbud” a hard time.
Somebody said the other day that he was undergoing a gender change. I expect he'll be back but probably as Ms. Bud.

Reactions: Mavrick69 and mrdud
="Pisgah Bears, post: 582264, member: 7536"]I give you guys credit for agreeing to play the Bears something Mitchell has refused to do.Gonna be a big half and half.[/QUOTE]
You've got that backwards Mitchell call Pisagh after RS-Central dropped them and they refused.

Reactions: The Deerhunter
Kinda hard to figure that out... Whoever we plays leaves the field on the opposite side of field from our fan base... Maybe the mill fallout distorted you all...

Honestly y’all should challenge mountain heritage to a spelling contest. You’d have a lot better chance. Just don’t play the seniors. They’ve been to school for 19-20 years.

="Pisgah Bears, post: 582264, member: 7536"]I give you guys credit for agreeing to play the Bears something Mitchell has refused to do.Gonna be a big half and half.
You've got that backwards Mitchell call Pisagh after RS-Central dropped them and they refused.[/QUOTE]

Not according to coach Chappell.We will have an open date next year so call him for real.

Reactions: PBBear51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT