ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage @ Pisgah

Just out of curiosity how do you Pisgah guys see Murphy matching up against Heritage this year? I know we've tried to make that game happen a few times over the last few years but never could get schedules to line up.

Just out of curiosity how do you Pisgah guys see Murphy matching up against Heritage this year? I know we've tried to make that game happen a few times over the last few years but never could get schedules to line up.
It would be a war. Both have huge lines and speed on defense, and favor the running game. MH has really big backs, Murphy maybe a little more speed with their backs. If you ever get that game scheduled, make sure it’s on our open date, I will be there!

Don’t question peanut butter bear. He predicted this and was the truth. That defense is the truth

Mhs95, that's a good question. I'd lean towards MH winning that one this year. Due to MH qb play I think would be better. MH can play that slow methodical game like Murphy does. Getting 4,5 yards a play. Only thing I think think could beat Murphy deep once they lulled em to sleep. It would be an outstanding game to watch for sure.

Heritage's defense would be Murphy's biggest problem and Murphy's speed would be Heritage's biggest problem. Both have solid lines that are stout and very hard to run against. Both home venues are tough wins as well. Play this one on nuteral ground like WCU or MHU for best results for both teams.

Reactions: mhs95
Mhs95, that's a good question. I'd lean towards MH winning that one this year. Due to MH qb play I think would be better. MH can play that slow methodical game like Murphy does. Getting 4,5 yards a play. Only thing I think think could beat Murphy deep once they lulled em to sleep. It would be an outstanding game to watch for sure.

Our QB play has improved drastically over what you guys saw week 1. That was his first varsity start and you could tell he was nervous as hell. He's getting a lot more settled in back there now.

It's definitely a game I'd love to see. Good luck to you guys on the rest of your season.

Now that I've thought about this Murphy/MH question more. I didn't take into consideration the fact that MH doesn't have good special teams play. That was a huge factor in our game.
To be honest I really would call this a push. It would really come down to a battle of wills. Who's will to win is greater.
Good luck with the rest of the Bulldogs season.

So you don’t want to have a spelling contest. You kept saying "let's have spelling contest" like you'd asked an intelligent question or something lol, yet nothing was misspelled i.e. you'd find every word in the dictionary, I guess that will happen when you get excited and get ahead of yourself, kind of like how Mitchell got excited in the middle of our field pre game this year and ended up losing for the 5th straight year, sorry it took me this long to post I was saving this one for after the Mitchell game but I've only got access to this site recently.

P.S. You Mitchell fans might want to start look outside of the county for wives and strengthen the gene pool a bit, because as of now you're couldn't be more inbred if you were a club sandwich ;) jk good luck the rest of the way

It was just a joke lol, but if it actual applies to anyone they are more than welcome to get mad about it lol
I know it a joke, I'm not mad. And actually for us who's family has been here since the late 1700's there is a lot truth , us mountain folk was so cut off from the rest of the world you about had to marry your cousin or you didn't get married. In fact my mother and father was 2nd cousins once removed which made me 3rd cousins with both my parents. So since we had a family business in Burnsville for 50 years I decided to brake the cycle and marry a Yancey county girl she just happened to be born in South Carolina.

Reactions: Green Black _ White
I know it a joke, I'm not mad. And actually for us who's family has been here since the late 1700's there is a lot truth , us mountain folk was so cut off from the rest of the world you about had to marry your cousin or you didn't get married. In fact my mother and father was 2nd cousins once removed which made me 3rd cousins with both my parents. So since we had a family business in Burnsville for 50 years I decided to brake the cycle and marry a Yancey county girl she just happened to be born in South Carolina.
I actually LMAO reading this because my dad always said great great grandpa Deyton left Yancey Co. because they had ran out of cousins to marry. I always figured it was a joke but it might not had been LoL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT