ADVERTISEMENT

Mount pleasant at mountain heritage

Good luck Mitchell and BowHunter.
Y’all gonna have your hands full with Robbinsville...I’ll be glued to this one as well!

My brother-in-law is from Robbinsville. He has threatened to drag me up there for a game one of these years. Because of him I keep up and pull for Robbinsville from a distance. Hoping you guys get to see a great game

Thanks 97. I didn’t mean to sound like I couldn’t walk it. I am having surgery in a few weeks but the doc says we are catching it early enough I’ve got a great prognosis. I may have to stop and breathe a couple times especially on the way back up but I’ll be fine. I’ll park as close as I can but I don’t want to take spots others may need worse than me. I used the weed eater yesterday. It took me longer than it use too but I got enough God given common sense to stop and rest when I need to. I will definitely try to look you up at some point tonight.
Well you wont be taking any spots away... not a problem at all. Just let me know when you get there if you want we will take care of it.

97 Yourself, Mr Lincolnton and so many other posters I’ve met on these high school forums, make it a privilege to be a fan. I love the game and the kids but the people you meet along the way have allowed me to enjoy it so much more.

People ask me, What are your hobbies? I answer High School Football and Baseball, shooting my guns and watching Andy Griffin reruns. I don’t drink (Baptist, we ain’t allowed) but a buddy drug me to an Andy Griffin Show trivia night at a bar. I came home with $175. I do other things but those are my hobbies.

97 Yourself, Mr Lincolnton and so many other posters I’ve met on these high school forums, make it a privilege to be a fan. I love the game and the kids but the people you meet along the way have allowed me to enjoy it so much more.

People ask me, What are your hobbies? I answer High School Football and Baseball, shooting my guns and watching Andy Griffin reruns. I don’t drink (Baptist, we ain’t allowed) but a buddy drug me to an Andy Griffin Show trivia night at a bar. I came home with $175. I do other things but those are my hobbies.
I couldn’t agree more on the people you meet! Great post! Raider.

I gotta go with Floyd as the funniest!... Barney is a close 2nd!😂😂

I called some folks I got your walking in and out problem fixed. call me 828-284-6212 or drive over to the canopy if you get there by 6:30/6:45 we can get you a ride down and back up on the gator or maybe park by the practice field below the field house. Just don't say anything to the Mitchell guys. We try to make sure the lower parking is always full so they have to walk from the top lol.
97Cougar gets an atta boy for this one!

97Cougar gets an atta boy for this one!
Good luck to the Cougars tonight, I'll be rooting for ya'll. Now I've got to go scour my mouth...
Good Luck to you guys as well. And yeah it hurts my soul to say that haha. But let’s keep the WHC teams rolling tonight! And I appreciate it but no atta boy needed, hopefully someone will do the same for me one day when both my knees are shot.

I have a lot of the same, guns and cars I really enjoy as well, we just got my grandpa’s 67 Cougar finished enough that my son can start diving it some. Hopefully I’ll have some more done by his senior prom but he’s burnt the roads up this week.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Sizzling was to good. I just got here. - 0 MH
7:10 left 1st qt

45 yard TD pass 7. - 6. MP. 1:10 left

Last edited:
3:57 left in game. MH. 26. MP. 7.
long ride to watch em loose
Just my opinion, but the refs suck.
Of course MP is doing their share of sucking as well.

3:57 left in game. MH. 26. MP. 7.
long ride to watch em loose
Just my opinion, but the refs suck.
Of course MP is doing their share of sucking as well.
I have only seen 1 or 2 iffy calls. Runner looked down on the fumble which they called correctly in my opinion. Mount Pleasant isn't strong enough up front and can't stop the run up the middle.

Does mount heritage throw the ball at all these days. 2 times I've see. Them play vs reidsville they never threw it. Just tried to run the clock out. Almost worked too.

Does mount heritage throw the ball at all these days. 2 times I've see. Them play vs reidsville they never threw it. Just tried to run the clock out. Almost worked too.
They rarely throw it but will on occasion. A bit more than the 2 teams that played Reidsville recently in the west finals. They don't have quite the same running game as those teams but this year probably has the better defense of the 3.

Just got home. I enjoyed the game the best could. The Cougars were just to big and strong for MP. Hope you guys can get yourselves a championship this crazy season.
I have a lot of the same, guns and cars I really enjoy as well, we just got my grandpa’s 67 Cougar finished enough that my son can start diving it some. Hopefully I’ll have some more done by his senior prom but he’s burnt the roads up this week.
Cougar my first car was a 66 Mustang. I got my license in 76 so the car was ten years old when I got it. 289 CID and four speed manual. Great car until I totaled in and nearly myself. If you have never fallen asleep driving, I’d recommend not starting. Mustangs and Pine trees don’t really go together that well. That happened in 83. I still miss that car. Tons of memories. The 67 Cougar was nothing more than a fancy Mustang. Very nice car. I love the rear turn signals and the hidden headlights.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Just got home. I enjoyed the game the best could. The Cougars were just to big and strong for MP. Hope you guys can get yourselves a championship this crazy season.

Cougar my first car was a 66 Mustang. I got my license in 76 so the car was ten years old when I got it. 289 CID and four speed manual. Great car until I totaled in and nearly myself. If you have never fallen asleep driving, I’d recommend not starting. Mustangs and Pine trees don’t really go together that well. That happened in 83. I still miss that car. Tons of memories. The 67 Cougar was nothing more than a fancy Mustang. Very nice car. I love the rear turn signals and the hidden headlights.
Glad you had a good trip out and yes the taillights on those Cougars are a pretty neat thing for the time those cars came out

Last edited:
Glad you had a good trip out and yes the taillights on those Cougars are a pretty neat thing for the time those cars came out
Mt pleasant was really good football team , very good passing attack, and some tough kids. Their coach and players showed great sportsmanship.

Reactions: 97Cougar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT