ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mtn Heritage

I can't wait
burger king high quality GIF

Nothing beats Heritage vs Mitchell .. I believe Mitchell is a bit overrated and Heritage is a little underrated Heritage wins this one by 2 tds
I wouldn't be surprised losing by 2tds I really don't know what to expect about anything can happen but I'll have to push back a bit on Mitchell being overrated I haven't seen much of any post that was really rating them high at all. Infact I've seen more of the opposite. And my guess is that most will pick MH in this game.
The only reason Mitchell is even ranked higher in the RPI is the 3 point first game lost to Chase other wise they'd be ranked 7th and Mitchell 8th.

What happens when realignment takes place and Heritage moves to probalky 2A.
How does that affect Heritages JVs, do we get to go back to regular JV ball 9th and 10th grades and get our 2 middle school teams back or are we stuck with current JV system.
This is just my opinion , I may be totally wroung but I don't see how eliminating one middle school team is a good thing for our football program. I know there's a lot of things to consider but the thing I don't like with current JV system is we only can play a few teams and I think 7 games is most we can play . When in old system 10 game schedule..
Plus sence we now only have one middle school team it would seem to me that alot of kids would not even play because of playing time plus transportation back and forth to practice would seen to affect poor kids.
Someone change my thinking on this and I need to hear something more than the SMC conference does this and there record in football is understandable but those schools have on average what around 400 students maybe less where Heritage is on average 700
The Western Highlands is a 1A/2A conference so odds are they'll remain and the JV situation will stay as is.

If I recall correctly, Avery ditched their multiple teams some time back and Watauga also eventually consolidated the 3 teams they had into one, (they don't have actual middle schools).

If I'm not mistaken the last game at Mtn Heritage the ticket lady told me just on the Mitchell side was around 4k people not bad out of a county of 15k. So win or lose if the usually turn out MH will win at the gate.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
This game reminds of 2 years ago when they play each other. It’s the same records but this time it’s Heritage is 6-2 overall a Mitchell is 6-1. I think which defense comes to play an gets some stops will this one and who play with not many penalties will win. Heritage has good kicker this year I think that’s going to help them this year. I pick heritage by 17

Reactions: wncbowhunter
If I'm not mistaken the last game at Mtn Heritage the ticket lady told me just on the Mitchell side was around 4k people not bad out of a county of 15k. So win or lose if the usually turn out MH will win at the gate.
The visitors side may hold 2k and that might be pushing it.

Heritage will be good for the next few years at least. Quinn is only a JR, Jones is a SO. Mitchell will be better but it will be a good game for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Mitchell stopped themselves on the drive they got the excusable delay a game because MH was having as much trouble stopping them as Mitchell stoping their offense. But I knew they would have to score every time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT