ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell at Robbinsville

I called and rville said they would be selling tickets pregame. They said get there early to make sure you get one but will they actually sell out or are they just saying that? Any rville folks know?

No fyn hasn’t carried every home game, I think they have only covered 2 home games, and that’s been the previous 2 weeks
Okay I guess I saw Andrews and Hayesville on there but those were away .well because of covering the last two they thought for sure they'd be showing this one too they were surprised and I guess confused why they weren't allowed to show this one..
Did Robbinsville broadcast anywhere else or they just did those two?

Okay I guess I saw Andrews and Hayesville on there but those were away .well because of covering the last two they thought for sure they'd be showing this one too they were surprised and I guess confused why they weren't allowed to show this one..
Did Robbinsville broadcast anywhere else or they just did those two?
Justagamelive.com has broadcasted every home game

This shows Fyn was approved to broadcast.

Go Mountaineers

This shows Fyn was approved to broadcast.

Go Mountaineers
I messaged fyn back and told them it shows they were approved and they quickly messaged me back that they had been approved and will be there. So I don't know what's going on Mitchell high had even been told it wouldn't be broadcasted so maybe it was a last minute decision or reversal.

I enjoy your broadcasts. The camera work is awesome. I don’t expect ESPN play by play. I think it is good overall

Reactions: The Deerhunter
You should enjoy are angles tomorrow night, with the Murphy game away we have a full crew and will have multiple cameras going tomorrow night.

You got a link that goes straight to the Robbinsville WSP game.
My friend cannot get to it through the app. Privacy screen blocking the way.
He's not really good at this stuff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT