ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell at Robbinsville

Robbinsville would still be playing if they were in small 2A.
You very well might be right about that. Next year single classifications will make it very interesting for everybody. Matchups in the playoffs we don't ordinarily get to see, I'm looking forward to it.

You very well might be right about that. Next year single classifications will make it very interesting for everybody. Matchups in the playoffs we don't ordinarily get to see, I'm looking forward to it.
Yep, with Mtn. Heritage dropping to 1A and East moving up, I expect the west to come down to Mitchell, Heritage, Robbinsville and Murphy. 3 of those schools are small 1a this year.

Yep, with Mtn. Heritage dropping to 1A and East moving up, I expect the west to come down to Mitchell, Heritage, Robbinsville and Murphy. 3 of those schools are small 1a this year.
I wouldn't overlook Mt Airy, they could be very strong next year.

You take this stuff way too seriously....
No people like you get on here and run that mouth and ain’t got nothing to back it up with. I’ve stated the facts. If you don’t like it, please just refrain from posting. As AppVol said, Robbinsville has 15 state championships. Don’t worry about us. Worry about your own team. Once you get on that level, let us know.

No people like you get on here and run that mouth and ain’t got nothing to back it up with. I’ve stated the facts. If you don’t like it, please just refrain from posting. As AppVol said, Robbinsville has 15 state championships. Don’t worry about us. Worry about your own team. Once you get on that level, let us know.
Dude I had moved on and just replied to a post mentioning Mt Airy as a team to look out for in 1A next year and you started again. I could honestly care less either way, it's nothing to get this bent out a shape over. I'm done with it, good luck to Robbinsville the rest of the way.

Reactions: BK13T-$
helluva block regardless but he a "freshman" in name only

I have some experience with this, several years ago some people complained about Hayesville having 3 kids that started school a year late (several form Robbinsville, if I recall correctly). Here is my response then and it is the same now. The state sets a mandatory age that players can not exceed. As long as they meet that it doesn't matter if they are a senior or a third grader. (BTW BK, wasn't you one of the voices.😂)

Reactions: Mavrick69
I dont think so son.

I'm for it.
I did it with one of mine and wish I would've with the other one.
Even without sports I think it's a good ideal.

East Surry by 28 or more, they have scored 110 and allowed 36 points in the 1st 2 playoff games. Polk won by a forfeit of North Stanly the #1 seed in the 1st round and won by 3 points to a 4 seed North Rowan in the only playoff game they have played. And they won't walk into Dave Diamont Stadium and come away as the winner.

That one is Mitchell.

I'm talking about when William's hit the receiver in the middle.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Yancey County has 6th graders with driving permits😀
They held kids back in the day to play 3 years of middle school football and basketball. They kinda crazy got overalls and hubcaps. Sticks to beat em with. Joey activated the redneck in Yancey county to another level.

Reactions: Heels10
Yep...Good block..cat had a head full of steam and still got buckled..
Nothing I saw wrong with the block it was good block but because of the head of steam you just have to take a few steps your feet are more planted and you time it right while he's running and he's not looking for you he's looking at his target you hit him front shoulder ( you're hitting him he's not hitting you) he has no way to balance if he doesn't go down somethings wrong. Honestly I'm was more impressed with the offense lineman's block on the defense lineman good block head to head the one in the back field just more showy but easier block.

Last edited:
Reactions: KW23
Yancey County has 6th graders with driving permits😀
Have to admit that's pretty funny.
My daughter is 17 she's a senior, a couple of her friends are a couple weeks older than her and there juniors,you may be on to something. It would be interesting to know the exzact age of all players.

That was a get out of my face block.
I thought we were better than that, I guess I was wrong I have talked about hard hits but uploading video on it is sorry, i guess none of you have a kid playing so you dont get what I'm saying you're probably just the fencehangers that dont have shit else to do I hope Murphy beats the piss out of Robbinsville tomorrow remember this the winningest coach in the state heading your way and they're not as beat up as you think

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
I thought we were better than that, I guess I was wrong I have talked about hard hits but uploading video on it is sorry, i guess none of you have a kid playing so you dont get what I'm saying you're probably just the fencehangers that dont have shit else to do I hope Murphy beats the piss out of Robbinsville tomorrow remember this the winningest coach in the state heading your way and they're not as beat up as you think
😂😂

An Avery guy posted it. Mitchell guys defended it and YOU are mad at Robbinsville. You should take a break from preps man. It will help you clear your head. I've had to take breaks b4.
I should've took more than I did.
Oh and Murphy isn't going beat the breaks off RVille. They might win but not a beat down.

Reactions: f-ball-ace
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT