ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

Seems you have a bag full of cats but they all are dead or have rabies. So you have an ear full of BS that you spit out for attention. I will no longer give you any as I think you are a plant to keep the boards alive in the down-season with something to say to people in several conferences to rile them up. It happens every year. So talk to the 🖐️ .
You’ll join back in the conversation … can’t help yourself lol

You’ll join back in the conversation … can’t help yourself lol
We all have seen this guy in action. Of course he will chime back in. Toot his horn , complain and grip on who the bestest barneyboy fan is . ol td last night , sometimes don't know if its the liquor talking or the geritol. These barneyboys sure can dish it out but cant seem to take the heat. Funny thing is i will sneak in the ole tail gate this year and listen in and they wont even know its me. Enjoyed a couple last year. One thing about it , them barneyboys sure can cook. Is Aunt bee cooking them team meals this year? Them big ole Mecklenburg county lineman aint used to some downhome cooking. Whos the Barney Back this year? What about them other youngins the fan base is talking about? that big ole reciever. errrrr body mum

We all have seen this guy in action. Of course he will chime back in. Toot his horn , complain and grip on who the bestest barneyboy fan is . ol td last night , sometimes don't know if its the liquor talking or the geritol. These barneyboys sure can dish it out but cant seem to take the heat. Funny thing is i will sneak in the ole tail gate this year and listen in and they wont even know its me. Enjoyed a couple last year. One thing about it , them barneyboys sure can cook. Is Aunt bee cooking them team meals this year? Them big ole Mecklenburg county lineman aint used to some downhome cooking. Whos the Barney Back this year? What about them other youngins the fan base is talking about? that big ole reciever. errrrr body mum
Im going to tell your Wife to make you behave....oh yeah we know who you are!!!!

• Love
Reactions: MRMAN27030
You Mean im still welcome buzzboy? I have to admit you barneyboys know how to cook some vittles. But are also masters of keeping secrets as well. I would probably go away if one of you would just admit it , fill the rest of us in.
Im going to tell your Wife to make you behave....oh yeah we know who you are!!!!

Last edited:
Ok. You are right. We do have some good cooks.
Yes we do some really good cooks. But to the question of: is "Mister Full of Himself" still welcome to our tailgating? I have no direct or indirect knowledge that he every was invited.

The people that are welcome are, in no order, a. friends in deed and words; b, not be an arrogant but hole; c, be a contributor to the "feeding" as in provide support in some way; d, the fans of our competition that night are our neighbors and guest and should be treated as such in word and deed.

I am not sure which of these conditions does "MR Full of Himself" meet. But believing in everyone can redeem themselves, perhaps their is a chance, however slim that chance may be, he can show some evidence that he could be welcomed to break bread with us.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Yes we do some really good cooks. But to the question of: is "Mister Full of Himself" still welcome to our tailgating? I have no direct or indirect knowledge that he every was invited.

The people that are welcome are, in no order, a. friends in deed and words; b, not be an arrogant but hole; c, be a contributor to the "feeding" as in provide support in some way; d, the fans of our competition that night are our neighbors and guest and should be treated as such in word and deed.

I am not sure which of these conditions does "MR Full of Himself" meet. But believing in everyone can redeem themselves, perhaps their is a chance, however slim that chance may be, he can show some evidence that he could be welcomed to break bread with us.
Mister Full Of Himself. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the baseball game Thursday night and Saturday night. Ummmm I'm trying to figure out how I'm full of myself when all i am doing is looking for answers to the simplest of questions. If you know me then for all means come up and speak . I seen most of you Thursday and Saturday. Must not know as much as you thank. Sour apples when the shoe is on the other foot.

Mister Full Of Himself. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the baseball game Thursday night and Saturday night. Ummmm I'm trying to figure out how I'm full of myself when all i am doing is looking for answers to the simplest of questions. If you know me then for all means come up and speak . I seen most of you Thursday and Saturday. Must not know as much as you thank. Sour apples when the shoe is on the other foot.
I sure do not have a clue as what you are talking about. "Sour apples when the shoe is on the other foot"?

I do not know who you are and, at this point, not sure I care to meet you. Sour apples about what?

What "answers to the simplest questions" do you want answered from fans that do not have any part in the actions you think are happening. Why don't you just ask the Mt Airy coaches, or the administrators, before your head explodes?

If you want to be included in a very loose group of guys whom are Mt Airy fans, really all you have to do is step forward and act like a regular human being rather than some rabid fruitcake. Just try being nice to people.

I do not dislike many people in this world, but you are really in the running to be one of them.

AWFUL QUITE UP IN HERE !!! Someone said MAYBERRY was the addition to the Tarboro Jamboree. Any truth to that? rumor heard at the flat rock stop and go. Reported here first by MR FULL OF HIMSELF

• Haha
Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
The one (young man) from Surry Central is all that I know about and, according to what I have been told, this young man was actually going to go to East Until Lowman left. Then he and his father requested a transfer to Mt Airy.

I have heard but do not know for a fact, that one or two families moved from Charlotte to Mt Airy and have enrolled their children here.
I do not know, and have not heard of anybody from Tennessee.

I would not help, nor I do not believe, anyone from the Mount Airy administration would be a part of "recruiting" anyone to come to MA for purposes of "sports".

I certainly did not mean for anyone to take my previous "tongue in cheek" comment to be taken as anything but stupid chatter.

And I will be 73 this August 16 and hope to combine our first tailgating with a Happy Old Age Celebration that you are certainly invited to attend, even if you do not plan to stay for our game. And I certainly hope East Surry lays a "whupping" on Robbinsville this year.
You know while I'm at the gym MANZERSIZING , Pushing weight I must say I'm feeling VINDICATED, feeling BUENO!!! Some said I should be banned for making such claims. Turns out i was right on point. The Old man was holding out , he knew. Thanks for verifying. Put buzzboy , td last night, and full of S*&tlly and you have the the Three stooges. Bears are Loaded. Hot of the press -> Next years qb and this years go to WR ( best receiver/athlete in foothills conference , playmaker will soon add to the Barneyboys in a very BIG way. I havent been wrong yet , just ask MR Full of S&*tlly , Might take a week or two for him to come around but he eventually will, just look above.

You know while I'm at the gym MANZERSIZING , Pushing weight I must say I'm feeling VINDICATED, feeling BUENO!!! Some said I should be banned for making such claims. Turns out i was right on point. The Old man was holding out , he knew. Thanks for verifying. Put buzzboy , td last night, and full of S*&tlly and you have the the Three stooges. Bears are Loaded. Hot of the press -> Next years qb and this years go to WR ( best receiver/athlete in foothills conference , playmaker will soon add to the Barneyboys in a very BIG way. I havent been wrong yet , just ask MR Full of S&*tlly , Might take a week or two for him to come around but he eventually will, just look above.
You really are off your rocker. Go back to sleep.

You really are off your rocker. Go back to sleep.
did you not just clarify my claims in your post? Im hearing some news out of the pilot mtn area. Hearing the barneyboys got some potential heading that way. I mean you were on another post begging for help at the WR position. Im hearing you advertised and your wish could be coming true. Barnyboro is a portal HOTBED.

Signed MR FULL OF HIMSELF

Last edited:
did you not just clarify my claims in your post? Im hearing some news out of the pilot mtn area. Hearing the barneyboys got some potential heading that way. I mean you were on another post begging for help at the WR position. Im hearing you advertised and your wish could be coming true. Barnyboro is a portal HOTBED.
Just like always, you are so full of crap. What part of tongue-in-cheek do you not understand?
Are you just an idiot? or just sat anything to make up something up?

If you could read, in that other thread I said clearly what I know, and what I do no know.
I do not go trying to "collect" information or some tidbit of information that may or may not be true to spread around; like you apparently do.

I feel sorry for you! You must be a very lonely person. I know there are some very good therapist in the area that would happy to listen to you, I am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach

open invitation to all fans from all schools is what i read from other past post. I mean you barneyboys have went through and endured this thread only to come to the eventual reality that I WAS RIGHT Mr FULL OF HIMSELF was right and MR FULL OF S&*TLLY confirmed in above post. To funny. The Barneyboys are all about it when harassing others. But when it comes back to them they turn into a bunch of whiney boxes. Old Chinese proverb - never point the finger at somebody else as you have 3 pointing back at you. I will be back after the PILOT PORTAL pays dividends in barneyboro

open invitation to all fans from all schools is what i read from other past post. I mean you barneyboys have went through and endured this thread only to come to the eventual reality that I WAS RIGHT Mr FULL OF HIMSELF was right and MR FULL OF S&*TLLY confirmed in above post. To funny. The Barneyboys are all about it when harassing others. But when it comes back to them they turn into a bunch of whiney boxes. Old Chinese proverb - never point the finger at somebody else as you have 3 pointing back at you. I will be back after the PILOT PORTAL pays dividends in barneyboro
I thought they were following their coach to West Stokes

Rumors are all anyone has. Player was supposed to move from Elkin but things changed. Have no idea about anyone else except one from Charlotte whose family moved to MA and he enrolled last fall. We really don't need any transfers but families move for various reasons.

Truth starting to come out of BarneyBoro.

The pilot portal king Bluedevil -- All i can say is MORE TO COME on that situation. Dont be surprised if it happens. If all the pieces come together for Mayberry they will not only be really good but improved from a year ago. The rumor mill says the defense will be better. Just this thread alone has two families from charlotte , one from Surry central , another from Tennessee and possibly the Best receiver/utility player in the surrounding counties. I mean i hate to be the bearer of bad news but them barneyboys are gonna be able to do a lot more this year than just run the football. They were all denying it at first, slowly but surely they are starting to let the cat out of the bag. I mean im hearing rumors of not only a 3 peat but a 4 peat. You know somethings up when buzzboy and friday last night aint saying nuttin. Gonna go manzercise at the pilot civic center and see if i can here some more about this developing story out of pilot mtn.

I will be glad when the season starts. I am looking forward to it.
According to my calendar there are 10 more Fridays without HS Football until the 11th Friday Night Game of The Week is upon us.

But if one is really feeling jumpy, I guess one could mark their calendar for Thursday's JV Game and get a one day head start.

Reactions: Bearmod1

The pilot portal king Bluedevil -- All i can say is MORE TO COME on that situation. Dont be surprised if it happens. If all the pieces come together for Mayberry they will not only be really good but improved from a year ago. The rumor mill says the defense will be better. Just this thread alone has two families from charlotte , one from Surry central , another from Tennessee and possibly the Best receiver/utility player in the surrounding counties. I mean i hate to be the bearer of bad news but them barneyboys are gonna be able to do a lot more this year than just run the football. They were all denying it at first, slowly but surely they are starting to let the cat out of the bag. I mean im hearing rumors of not only a 3 peat but a 4 peat. You know somethings up when buzzboy and friday last night aint saying nuttin. Gonna go manzercise at the pilot civic center and see if i can here some more about this developing story out of pilot mtn.
It is so nice to see you have no worries for Mount Airy this year or next but remember the 2025 changes going to 8 divisions. I never worry because they have a great team every year and do well in the playoffs more often than any team in the area ! I can remember the Bears being 3A and having 1A numbers and playing great with 1A numbers in 3A so they will always do ok. You seem to be pulling for the Bears and that is great ! ! !

Is this guy buzz’s third account?😂😂
Not Buzz but it does sound like someone from last year, Dick Trickle.
DiedMay 16, 2013 (aged 71)
. These idiots come and go almost every year and they seem to last for a year or 2 and then gone. It just seems like his style of putting Mount Airy down as getting players from local schools.

Dick-Trickle.jpg

Last edited:
Dem Barney boys got jokes like Candy Griffith. Thank I'm gonna change the name from mayberry to CANDYLAND. You would think John Calipari had moved into Candyland with the recruiting class dem barneyboys are putting together. Humor deff isnt a talent bestowed upon the barneyboys. Ive been called Mr Full of Himself, Mr Girl and been invited to a tailgate that serves hotdogs. Even compared by a has been poster to a has been race car driver. Barney deff had better humor and quite frankly was the star of the show. I mean your one star towns claim to fame actually rides the back of poor ole barney . He was the star not candy. I see where you get it from now . Just like your one trick pony candy griffith , you are gonna ride the backs of the recruiting class to the title. Any word on the Pilot Portal? I mean you big DuM%y's have already let the cat outta the bag. THey coming from tennessee , charlotte , surry central, flat rock , elkin , pilot. Any more updates buzzboy, funnyfansbb, Mr full of S*&tlly, mr has been td last night. Howzzz about rough trader, you know he has info on the pilot portal. Im gonna continue to manzercise at king yMca (M for MAN ) and continuing my quest for trooff -- IM FEELIN BUENO, you know what i mean. Tarboro 2nd best team in 1a football 3 years in a row

Dem Barney boys got jokes like Candy Griffith. Thank I'm gonna change the name from mayberry to CANDYLAND. You would think John Calipari had moved into Candyland with the recruiting class dem barneyboys are putting together. Humor deff isnt a talent bestowed upon the barneyboys. Ive been called Mr Full of Himself, Mr Girl and been invited to a tailgate that serves hotdogs. Even compared by a has been poster to a has been race car driver. Barney deff had better humor and quite frankly was the star of the show. I mean your one star towns claim to fame actually rides the back of poor ole barney . He was the star not candy. I see where you get it from now . Just like your one trick pony candy griffith , you are gonna ride the backs of the recruiting class to the title. Any word on the Pilot Portal? I mean you big DuM%y's have already let the cat outta the bag. THey coming from tennessee , charlotte , surry central, flat rock , elkin , pilot. Any more updates buzzboy, funnyfansbb, Mr full of S*&tlly, mr has been td last night. Howzzz about rough trader, you know he has info on the pilot portal. Im gonna continue to manzercise at king yMca (M for MAN ) and continuing my quest for trooff -- IM FEELIN BUENO, you know what i mean. Tarboro 2nd best team in 1a football 3 years in a row
With your trying to convince everyone of what you want them to believe that MA is getting players from everywhere, I think next time you come back as a new username it should be Matlock, attorney at law Ben Matlock. (Andy Griffith)

Ben Matlock had intelligence, and personality in a winning way. "Mr. he ain't no Man" has yet to show he has either. LOL
Anybody have any idea at all what in the world he is trying to accomplish? I mean, he is just out in left field, maybe even the BULL PIN.
Most people that want to try being funny want people to laugh with them, this guy just gets people laughing at him!

Ben Matlock had intelligence, and personality in a winning way. "Mr. he ain't no Man" has yet to show he has either. LOL
Anybody have any idea at all what in the world he is trying to accomplish? I mean, he is just out in left field, maybe even the BULL PIN.
Most people that want to try being funny want people to laugh with them, this guy just gets people laughing at him!
He's jealous of both Mount Airy and Tarboro. Honestly who wouldn't be. Two top notch programs with storied winning traditions and a lot of state championships.

I say by his choosing the Mount Airy zip code in his name, (MRMAN27030) my guess he is trying to make us think he is from Mount Airy but I say he is either from North Surry but more likely East Surry and maybe the King, Stokes County area and has access to the Pilot Civic Center. East Surry area is very possible since he has a lot to say about Tarboro and East Surry is the only other team to have played and got beat by Tarboro at least twice.

Last edited:
Owned Tarboro in my days, just saying. Hmmmm Accomplish ? The question has already been answered. The information is in. It took three pages, but all the barney boys have chimed in with some type of admission on transfers. So just here for the pilot portal activity now, that should bring the thread to an end. I just wanted to reassure the Tarboro faithful that they were playing for second place again this year. everybody was saying this and that about candyland barneyboys losing talent. The talent is stacked deep, Hired john calipari as head recruiting coach and pulled players from far and wide. Hmmmm compared to benny flatrock to funny

Im feelin Bueno

Owned Tarboro in my days, just saying. Hmmmm Accomplish ? The question has already been answered. The information is in. It took three pages, but all the barney boys have chimed in with some type of admission on transfers. So just here for the pilot portal activity now, that should bring the thread to an end. I just wanted to reassure the Tarboro faithful that they were playing for second place again this year. everybody was saying this and that about candyland barneyboys losing talent. The talent is stacked deep, Hired john calipari as head recruiting coach and pulled players from far and wide. Hmmmm compared to benny flatrock to funny

Im feelin Bueno
It seems I may have hit on something as to where he is from, maybe not but reading his last post may say something. East Surry State Championship player or fan ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT