ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek needs a week 5 opponent

Never happen.. This guy doesn't have any connections with that program other than he gets drunk and starts posting . At this point I can 100% assure you Spartanburg along with any name program in SC has been contacted. This guy is just lonely and bored with nothing better to do.

They call him Radio on the Palmetto football forums.

2013 State Champs Dillon would have beat 6-6 Spartanburg by a bunch.

Last edited:
The Mighty Spartanburg Vikings will be the first team to win a 5A title in the state of SOUTH CAROLINA!!.....I'm begging all NC posters to make the Spartanburg vs Mallard Creek match up happen next year. Stay out of the play ground and come face the BIG BOYS!!

The Mighty Spartanburg Vikings will be the first team to win a 5A title in the state of SOUTH CAROLINA!!.....I'm begging all NC posters to make the Spartanburg vs Mallard Creek match up happen next year. Stay out of the play ground and come face the BIG BOYS!!

But your not BIG BOYS! Or did you forget you lost?

If your mighty than what does that make Boiling Springs and Lexington since both teams beat you? Mallard Creek was trying to schedule Dematha and Grayson two nationally ranked teams. While Spartanburg is scheduling the #35 team in GA, Etowah and a 4-8 Summerville. Who's playing in the Playground? LMAO!

That's how lies get out. Spartanburg would never stoop that low to play a 2a team like dillon. Nice try though, lets keep the lies off the board please!!

We just keep killing you with facts over here. You cannot find a ranking system in the nation that has Spartanburg ranked over Mallard Creek. :) You cannot find a ranking system in SC that has Spartanburg ranked the top team in SC. So Vicky! Work on that resume and get back with us.

Byrnes has went after out of state games since the early 2000's. Great booster club and community support that made sure they could financially bring teams in or go on the road. Byrnes was and is the "name" program in SC.

Yeah, I just wish they wouldn't have embarrassed the Carolinas when they went out to De La Salle a few years ago. :(

Yeah, I just wish they wouldn't have embarrassed the Carolinas when they went out to De La Salle a few years ago. :(

I was at the game. Went to Allen Texas for the Dutch Fork game the previous week. One school made a great showing and one got caught in a perfect storm. New coach with a QB playing his first varsity game caused huge issues but the bottome line is Byrnes 2014 was way down from the Byrnes teams of the past. A few misques got it rolling for DLS. One thing every team that has never played DLS has an issue with is the way DLS offense goes into their set. They do what many would call a rolling start and Byrnes D was on their heels on every snap in the first half giving up huge chunks of yards. Byrnes actually played fairly well in the second half. DLS also had two of the best high school football players I have ever seen play going both ways and causing havoc. Throw in traveling across the US with a group of high schoolers not accustomed to that type of travel and it was a rough night for the Rebels.

I was at the game. Went to Allen Texas for the Dutch Fork game the previous week. One school made a great showing and one got caught in a perfect storm. New coach with a QB playing his first varsity game caused huge issues but the bottome line is Byrnes 2014 was way down from the Byrnes teams of the past. A few misques got it rolling for DLS. One thing every team that has never played DLS has an issue with is the way DLS offense goes into their set. They do what many would call a rolling start and Byrnes D was on their heels on every snap in the first half giving up huge chunks of yards. Byrnes actually played fairly well in the second half. DLS also had two of the best high school football players I have ever seen play going both ways and causing havoc. Throw in traveling across the US with a group of high schoolers not accustomed to that type of travel and it was a rough night for the Rebels.

Yeah, we watched it on tv. The first half was....well...was just bad. They did play better in the second half. I believe the second half score was a tie. We also talked about how that wasn't the best version of the Rebels. For the sake of NC and SC football, just wish they would have had a better showing. Maybe MC can pick up a game with De La Salle and make a better showing of the Carolina's high school football.

Where are the defenses???

But your not BIG BOYS! Or did you forget you lost?
So did Mallard Creek.....but you don
We just keep killing you with facts over here. You cannot find a ranking system in the nation that has Spartanburg ranked over Mallard Creek. :) You cannot find a ranking system in SC that has Spartanburg ranked the top team in SC. So Vicky! Work on that resume and get back with us.

I have some facts for you Mrs.Nipples7......Mallard Creek has won 3 State titles in a row correct? BUT they can't crack the top 25 after Maxpreps realized they OVERRATED them last year after winning 2 titles in a row. They clearly know now that high school football in N.C. isn't that great!!;) Spartanburg was ranked #18 after winning just 1. The Creek rankings will fall even quicker if they let liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon hang with them this go-around!!:eek:

So did Mallard Creek.....but you don

I have some facts for you Mrs.Nipples7......Mallard Creek has won 3 State titles in a row correct? BUT they can't crack the top 25 after Maxpreps realized they OVERRATED them last year after winning 2 titles in a row. They clearly know now that high school football in N.C. isn't that great!!;) Spartanburg was ranked #18 after winning just 1. The Creek rankings will fall even quicker if they let liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon hang with them this go-around!!:eek:

Spartanburg is ranked # 163 Yep and the Creek is ranked #36 Gotcha!

Last edited:
Sure they are......but if you go to they website you will find a lot teams who finished the 2015 season 15-0 or undefeated ranked behind the Vikings!! So what's your point? Make it happen and stop being soo SCARED!!

HUH! Are you stupid on purpose? SCARED! Really? How old are you?

USA Today SCORE PREDICTOR INTERACTIVE GAME SIMULATOR

Dillon 38
Spartanburg 34

You guys will never play Dillon, so i'm going with the USA Today prediction.

HUH! Are you stupid on purpose? SCARED! Really? How old are you?

I'm not stupid, i'm very intelligent...........and i know stupid people resort to name calling when they get back into a corner just like i have you.Some one on this forum stated that Mallard Creek offcials reached out to Spartanburg for a match up. I'm just calling BS on the allegation. I'm 50 how old are you 5?

Dude you lost to l-e-x-i-n-g-t-o-n. Stop with the madness. I know it's March but damn imma have to pay you with a REALITY CHECK

Back who into a corner? None of your post make sense. Yall Scared, I'm 50, and my school has been open for a 100 years.....Than you post a stupid Video that means nothing, I and everyone who post on any High school forum in NC or SC knows for a fact that Spartanburg is not the top representation of SC football.

Dude you lost to l-e-x-i-n-g-t-o-n. Stop with the madness. I know it's March but damn imma have to pay you with a REALITY CHECK

Reality is Mallard Creek won't step up to the plate and play the BIG BOYS from S.C......lets say Spartanburg, Northwestern, Fort Dorchester, Dutch Fork, Dorman, Lexington, h@ll i'll even through Boiling Springs in there for ya!!;)

Reality is Mallard Creek won't step up to the plate and play the BIG BOYS from S.C......lets say Spartanburg, Northwestern, Fort Dorchester, Dutch Fork, Dorman, Lexington, h@ll i'll even through Boiling Springs in there for ya!!;)

But they will play Dematha and Grayson? And now you know why i called you an IDIOT.

Here's our Video of Mallard Creek winning the State Championship 2015. Put your State Championship game up for 2015 OOPS!

Reactions: ggman
Back who into a corner? None of your post make sense. Yall Scared, I'm 50, and my school has been open for a 100 years.....Than you post a stupid Video that means nothing, I and everyone who post on any High school forum in NC or SC knows for a fact that Spartanburg is not the top representation of SC football. Please show me a post where i said Spartanburg was the TOP representation of S.C.!! :confused: And shouldn't that be then instead of than:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I notice you misspell a lot of words in your posts......maybe you need to turn your spell check on!!:)

I know people who know you. Come on man! You have a patent on being stupid.

Stop coming to S.C.and playing our JV / 2A teams. Man Up!!

They are playing Byrnes and South Pointe also. Compare the MC schedule to Spartanburg's.

I expect Hough would compete very well with Lexington and Boiling Springs. How did Spartanurg lose in the playoffs to Lexington? That was one of the most shocking games of the year to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT