ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek needs a week 5 opponent

Reality is Mallard Creek won't step up to the plate and play the BIG BOYS from S.C......lets say Spartanburg, Northwestern, Fort Dorchester, Dutch Fork, Dorman, Lexington, h@ll i'll even through Boiling Springs in there for ya!!;)
OK, I'm a little confused now. So what you're saying is that Byrnes is not a BIG BOY from S.C.?

I have bad news for you, man. In this century, Byrnes is the flagship program in S.C., period. And there's no one else even close. All those teams you listed? Second fiddle. Also-rans. Wannabes.

So MC beats Hough 44-0 and the game that mattered. You post a overtime game they lost during the season.

That's it? Yep! You have the original Patent on Stupid.

They are playing Byrnes and South Pointe also. Compare the MC schedule to Spartanburg's.

I expect Hough would compete very well with Lexington and Boiling Springs. How did Spartanurg lose in the playoffs to Lexington? That was one of the most shocking games of the year to me.
Spartanburg loss to Lexington in the playoffs because #28 Feaster, #1 Scott, and #20 Byrd were all playing while injured. The injuries to those key players ended Spartanburg chance of winning another title. So really it wasn't a disappointing season to the Viking faithful because we knew if those players wasn't injured the title would have come back to 500 Dupree Dr.

OK, I'm a little confused now. So what you're saying is that Byrnes is not a BIG BOY from S.C.?

I have bad news for you, man. In this century, Byrnes is the flagship program in S.C., period. And there's no one else even close. All those teams you listed? Second fiddle. Also-rans. Wannabes.
Northwestern won the Div II state tille in 2015.....Fort Dorchester won the Div I title in 2015. Spartanburg beat Byrnes 17-7 on the same field Mallard Creek lost to byrnes 31-28. Dorman beat byrnes to go on and get hammered by Fort Dorchester in the State game and Dutch Fork has nocked byrnes out the playoffs the two previous years!! All the teams i just named have played in the Title since the last time byrnes has......and that was in 2011. Flag ship NO more!!o_O

Northwestern won the Div II state tille in 2015.....Fort Dorchester won the Div I title in 2015. Spartanburg beat Byrnes 17-7 on the same field Mallard Creek lost to byrnes 31-28. Dorman beat byrnes to go on and get hammered by Fort Dorchester in the State game and Dutch Fork has nocked byrnes out the playoffs the two previous years!! All the teams i just named have played in the Title since the last time byrnes has......and that was in 2011. Flag ship NO more!!o_O

OK! So Spartanburg is irrelevant! That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you VICKY!

LOL...dude...one or two fluke good years doesn't make you a flagship program.

http://calpreps.com/South_Carolina_dynasty_ratings.htm

Since 2001 (in-state records)...
Byrnes - 153-17 (90%)
Northwestern - 131-41 (76%)
Dorman - 128-45 (74%)
Dutch Fork - 103-62 (62%)
Fort Dorchester - 102-62 (62%)
Spartanburg - 84-74 (YIKES!...53%)

I'd be happy to post the number of state titles won by each team during that time frame, but you already know that Byrnes has won more than all of the other teams you listed have combined.

So 17 total losses in 15 years means that Byrnes is no longer the flagship, huh? OK, good to know. Spartanburg often puts up that many losses in three seasons, much less 15.

Reactions: nepsy7
So a flagship team has to have go good winning percentage in the last 15 years? Spartanburg has more State Championships than everyone on that list except for byrnes. Spartanburg also has more BIG BOY State Championships than byrnes. Vikings have 5 byrnes has 4. Now go pull up some more junk.

Spartanburg loss to Lexington in the playoffs because #28 Feaster, #1 Scott, and #20 Byrd were all playing while injured. The injuries to those key players ended Spartanburg chance of winning another title. So really it wasn't a disappointing season to the Viking faithful because we knew if those players wasn't injured the title would have come back to 500 Dupree Dr.

The above is why you're a 1 hit wonder. I would explain it to you, but you're too stupid.

The above is why you're a 1 hit wonder. I would explain it to you, but you're too stupid.
Only thing i want you to explain to me is why a 4a team like Mallard Creek keep coming to SC rapping our liiiiiiittttttlllle 2A/3A team. This is like a grown man messing with a teenage girl and then saying i thought she was older or she look grown for her age. Smh!!

Only thing i want you to explain to me is why a 4a team like Mallard Creek keep coming to SC rapping our liiiiiiittttttlllle 2A/3A team. This is like a grown man messing with a teenage girl and then saying i thought she was older or she look grown for her age. Smh!!

You're telling on yourself. What a very scary analogy.

Last edited:

Week 5 still open..... Let me guess, that Viking schedule is all full. LOL Mallard Creek is ready and needs a game. The rest is just talk

Dillon being so little seems to be ranked higher than all of Spartanburgs non-conference games (assuming that the first 4 are non-conference as that is what it seemed like last year). Please correct me if I'm wrong and you have more non-conference than that.

Team national ranking
Summerville 3313
T.L.Hanna 661
Etowah GA 928
Union 739

Dillon 419

Not to mention:
Butler 291
Byrnes 139
South Pointe 203

Tried to schedule:
Grayson, Ga 73
DeMatha , MD 5

Big or little doesn't matter if you're not good.

That's all. Hopefully MC can get a team for week 5.

And you're talking about Nepsy's spelling? Check yourself first!

And you're talking about Nepsy's spelling? Check yourself first!

The guy is a nut job. When he get's off his Med's. Yall playing that little 2A school, Y'all scared, I'm 50, We lost because 2 of our best players didn't play, We were ranked higher than you but we lost, I was a slave when Spartanburg won their 1st championship. We going to win this year. They let me out of jail to attend the games, I'm finishing up my GED this year.

The guy is a nut job. When he get's off his Med's. Yall playing that little 2A school, Y'all scared, I'm 50, We lost because 2 of our best players didn't play, We were ranked higher than you but we lost, I was a slave when Spartanburg won their 1st championship. We going to win this year. They let me out of jail to attend the games, I'm finishing up my GED this year.

You sound like a Trump supporter!!

You sound like a Trump supporter!!

You remind me of Chris Christie. Horrible resume. Tries to stay relevant, Everyone laughs at you when you show up, The joke of every thread but too stupid to realize it.

You remind me of Chris Christie. Horrible resume. Tries to stay relevant, Everyone laughs at you when you show up, The joke of every thread but too stupid to realize it.
Come on Nipples7 Trump is that all you got? I bet you never played one down of football. You were probably on the cheerleaders squad. I want to talk football but its obvious you know nothing about the game!! Go build a doll house!!

I may misspell a word here or there but he does it in every post.

That's what happens when you make no sense pertaining to the thread. You brag about how they taught you how to use spell check at the Homeless shelter. You can't even articulate a complete sentence. They should have never left your father in the same room with his sister.

Come on Nipples7 Trump is that all you got? I bet you never played one down of football. You were probably on the cheerleaders squad. I want to talk football but its obvious you know nothing about the game!! Go build a doll house!!

You have yet to say anything football related since you wobbled on the board.

Has anyone asked coach P if he tried to contact Spartanburg about a match up next year?

You don't know 1 coach from Spartanburg, stop pretending. Always the guys who have no juice with the program that do the most talking...smh!

Spartanburg has no interest in playing Mallard Creek. Their OOC schedule backs it up.

That's what happens when you make no sense pertaining to the thread. You brag about how they taught you how to use spell check at the Homeless shelter. You can't even articulate a complete sentence. They should have never left your father in the same room with his sister.
Your jokes are lame and I'm pretty sure everyone on this board has heard them before. You're becoming more comical in every post. I guess I'll come back tomorrow and see if there are any posters with aleast a smigeon of football knowledge. Go to bed Jr.

Your jokes are lame and I'm pretty sure everyone on this board has heard them before. You're becoming more comical in every post. I guess I'll come back tomorrow and see if there are any posters with aleast a smigeon of football knowledge. Go to bed Jr.

YEP! That's how it goes when you come on the board making no sense. Change that pamper full of shit and tune in tomorrow.

I bet you never played one down of football.
You'd be wrong. He played in college and currently has a son playing in college. And there's another son coming up thru the ranks that might one day play in college as well.

The Force is strong in that family.

Has anyone asked coach P if he tried to contact Spartanburg about a match up next year?

Next year?? We are still working on this year. By the way...week 5 is open. Oh, that's right your schedule is full because it's posted on Max Preps

I told you I called him the day you made these allegations. Nobody from Spartanburg HS called Mike Palmieri about a game.

This problem has been going on for 5 years. It has been posted here and on other media sites that MC needs out of conference games. Nobody in NC will play MC except Butler in non-conference. So logical reasoning is you ask the state closest to you SC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT