ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek needs a week 5 opponent

It is evident that Spartanburg did not chase an elite non conference schedule. If they were looking for games really hard it would have gotten out to people who are involved with high school football. Looking at who they are playing a school chasing elite opposition would have got it. Spartanburg has the ability, like Byrnes, to help teams come play them with incentives from the gate receipts.

There is nobody on the East Coast that has a strong football program that isn't aware of the fact that MC needs games. Anyone who posts on this or any other board about MC being scared or being afraid to call their program is either lying or has ZERO real information.

I really give the Dillon program a ton of respect. Low enrollment and a nationwide winning streak on the line and they have zero problem scheduling a 3 time state champ. Impressive.

The AD will most likely being reaching out to Bosco today. The last attempt they made with Bosco did not work.

The 50 year Old kid and troll from Spartanburg VICKY brings no value to any board. Yall Scared and you're playing 2A/3A school Dillon. That's his entire argument. No substance at all. While Spartanburg is scheduling programs that wouldn't come within 14 points of Dillon? Always consider the source. When you have a resume like Spartanburg and you still brag about your program........SMH!

I told you I called him the day you made these allegations. Nobody from Spartanburg HS called Mike Palmieri about a game. Are you saying nobody Spartanburg has called him back? Because according to some posters on here there was an attempt by the Mallard Creek program to contact Spartanburg. If Mallard Creek are the BIG DOGS i would expect them to be reaching out to Spartanburg!! Spartanburg does not see Mallard Creek as a top contender after the way they let Byrnes whoop up on them!!

This problem has been going on for 5 years. It has been posted here and on other media sites that MC needs out of conference games. Nobody in NC will play MC except Butler in non-conference. So logical reasoning is you ask the state closest to you SC.

You have been told multiple times that they were called. You choose to rant anyways because you have zero knowledge of the program other than you drink heavily and wear the little Viking gear.

Spartanburg probably has multiple reasons for not wanting to play. I doubt they are scared and I assure you it has zero to do with them thinking Mallard Creek isn't worthy to play the mighty Vikings. More than likely it has more to do with the graduation of Feaster and SCott and being a slightly down year for them to be taking on a OOS power program. Thus the reason for playing teams like Etowah and Union.

Mallard Creek isn't going anywhere and they still have a open week so you are just rambling blindly like you do on all the boards.

Coach Palmieri said that nobody from Spartanburg has called him about a game period!

Spartanburg does not see Mallard Creek as a top contender after the way they let Byrnes whoop up on them!!

VICKY!
You continue to be dumb on every thread. At least you're consistent. Look at your OOC schedule this season since you allegedly have access to it. Name the top contender that Spartanburg is playing? When you say stupid stuff, you will continue to get called out on it.

Summerville: 4-8 ranked 72 in SC
TL. Hanna: 8-5 ranked 17 in SC
Etowah: 8-3 ranked 35 in Ga
Union: 7-7 ranked 20 in SC

Yep! Your OOC schedule tells a different story than what you betray. What contender are you playing?
YOU CONTINUE TO GET DESTROYED BY THE FACTS! :)

Last edited:
Mallard Creek Schedule OOC

Dillon: 14-0 ranked #9 in SC
Butler: 10-3 ranked #6 in NC
Byrnes: 12-2 ranked #3 in SC
South Pointe:14-1 ranked #5 in SC
Don Bosco: 9-3 ranked #1 in NJ In communications today

VICKY!
You continue to have a patent on stupid when you suggest that Spartanburg's schedule is anywhere in the vicinity of being as competitive as the Creeks.

Does your special needs teacher let you talk in public?

Who cares about Spartanburg? Enough talking a team MC will not be playing this year. Who cares about them or who they're playing?

Is MC looking for strictly a home game or will they be willing to travel if the logistics and economics are right?

Don't attempt to change your tone now VICKY! . Now you're inquiring as if you can take the information and make something happen?. Ask Jerome Rice long time Spartanburg Coach, City Councilman and Wake Forest graduate how many time's Spartanburg's coaching staff has been in the presence of Mallard Coaches if they wanted a game with the Creek. They knew! Every school in the South East and across the nation know's Mallard Creek has been looking for games.

You have no affiliation with Spartanburg other than being a stupid delusional fan. Stop asking question's like you have juice. SMH!

Spartanburg does not see Mallard Creek as a top contender after the way they let Byrnes whoop up on them!!

VICKY!
You continue to be dumb on every thread. At least you're consistent. Look at your OOC schedule this season since you allegedly have access to it. Name the top contender that Spartanburg is playing? When you say stupid stuff, you will continue to get called out on it.

Summerville: 4-8 ranked 72 in SC
TL. Hanna: 8-5 ranked 17 in SC
Etowah: 8-3 ranked 35 in Ga
Union: 7-7 ranked 20 in Ga

Yep! Your OOC schedule tells a different story than what you betray. What contender are you playing?
YOU CONTINUE TO GET DESTROYED BY THE FACTS! :)
Please stop posting......you're making youself look real stupid amongst your peers. Union County is located in S.C......and we have Northwestern on our schedule who are ranked nationally ahead of every OOC team Mallard Creek has scheduled AND Mallard Creek themselves!! I posted our schedule a few pages back, learn how to read before you start running that trap!!

Take a look Jepsey7;)
http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/...aa9&ssid=ebff7089-c234-4d83-9f97-7f94d95ffd37

Please stop posting......you're making youself look real stupid amongst your peers. Union County is located in S.C......and we have Northwestern on our schedule who are ranked nationally ahead of every OOC team Mallard Creek has scheduled AND Mallard Creek themselves!! I posted our schedule a few pages back, learn how to read before you start running that trap!!

Take a look Jepsey7;)
http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/...aa9&ssid=ebff7089-c234-4d83-9f97-7f94d95ffd37

OK STUPID! They're ranked 35 and MC's ranked 36. Does it really matter were Union County is located? Their still an average team and you guys scheduled 4 of them total. But you somehow believe you play the big boys?

Speaking of peers. Too bad all of yours are in the 5th grade.

Don't attempt to change your tone now VICKY! . Now you're inquiring as if you can take the information and make something happen?. Ask Jerome Rice long time Spartanburg Coach, City Councilman and Wake Forest graduate how many time's Spartanburg's coaching staff has been in the presence of Mallard Coaches if they wanted a game with the Creek. They knew! Every school in the South East and across the nation know's Mallard Creek has been looking for games.

You have no affiliation with Spartanburg other than being a stupid delusional fan. Stop asking question's like you have juice. SMH!
Well i'm glad you know Jerome because he is one of the coaches i played football with. I also played with Bennie Gibson. Jerome and i are real good friends. I graduated in 1984 he graduated in 1985. So i know you are lying because he was one of the coaches i asked had Mallard Creek tried to contact Tha Burg for a game and he said NO!! See you done put your foot in your mouth now Sherlock!!

OK STUPID! They're ranked 35 and MC's ranked 36. Does it really matter were Union County is located? Their still an average team and you guys scheduled 4 of them total. But you somehow believe you play the big boys?

Speaking of peers. Too bad all of yours are in the 5th grade.
Yes it matter where Union County is located because someone who's reading this forum might actually think you know what you're talking about.....BUT YOU DON'T!! Spartanburg scheduled Northwestern because we know they are deserving of their ranking. No 4A or higher classifiation team is going to schedule Mallard Creek unless its byrnes trying to become relevant again after taken the spunge. And i also heard that Mallard Creek doesn't bring a good crowd and the ones who do come are really rude!!:(

Read my post stupid again stupid and please
show me where I said anything about MC
Well i'm glad you know Jerome because he is one of the coaches i played football with. I also played with Bennie Gibson. Jerome and i are real good friends. I graduated in 1984 he graduated in 1985. So i know you are lying because he was one of the coaches i asked had Mallard Creek tried to contact Tha Burg for a game and he said NO!! See you done put your foot in your mouth now Sherlock!!

See that 5th grade education is killing you with the ability to communicate with adults. I said Spartanburg was aware that MC was looking for games. Big difference. You also forgot you post your Midget football picture on another thread. You never stepped foot on the field. So take your size 5 shoe wearing foot out of your mouth.

Last edited:

See that 5th grade education is killing you with the ability to communicate with adults. I think the only adult i have communicated with on this forum is Deana!! I said Spartanburg was aware that MC was looking for games. Please explain how they were aware......did you call Jerome....did coach P call coach Miller or the AD. Big difference. You also forgot you post your football picture

See that 5th grade education is killing you with the ability to communicate with adults. I said Spartanburg was aware that MC was looking for games. Big difference. You also forgot you post your football picture

NO reply to this one i see!!

You hush your mouth tag along......Your boy Nipples7 is Batman and you're Robin!!;)
I have one better for you......i'm also an UNC Alumni....Tarheels that is!! "GO HEELS"

Their is not a college on the planet that you are capable of graduating from.....lmao!

Come on psyco7 you're taken to long time to post now that you have been exposed for lying about Mallard Creek had contacted Spartanburg!! Spartanburg fears no one, our motto is "NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER"....**Spartanburg Vikings**

You saying you graduated from UNC just shut the entire thread down......lmao!

There is nobody on the East Coast that has a strong football program that isn't aware of the fact that MC needs games. Anyone who posts on this or any other board about MC being scared or being afraid to call their program is either lying or has ZERO real information.

I really give the Dillon program a ton of respect. Low enrollment and a nationwide winning streak on the line and they have zero problem scheduling a 3 time state champ. Impressive.
If i was the AD at dillon i would also schedule a OVERRATED nationally ranked 3 time 4A champ.One who we almost beat the last time they came looking for an easy game. Its a win-win situation either way for dillon!! I suggest Mallard Creek schedule one of those teams from the show Football Tykes!!

You saying you graduated from UNC just shut the entire thread down......lmao!
I know that's right.....no need to argue with a man who actually knows the competiton level in the State of North Carolina!! The thread shut down after i exposed YOU for lying about some imaginary phone call made to Spartanburgs football program. I guess some looked up to you on this board and now they are embarrassed how a new comer like Victory6 came shut you down in less than a weeks times. I'm going to keep posting on this board until some one make the Spartanburg vs Mallard Creek game happen next year!!

I know that's right.....no need to argue with a man who actually knows the competiton level in the State of North Carolina!! The thread shut down after i exposed YOU for lying about some imaginary phone call made to Spartanburgs football program. I guess some looked up to you on this board and now they are embarrassed how a new comer like Victory6 came shut you down in less than a weeks times. I'm going to keep posting on this board until some one make the Spartanburg vs Mallard Creek game happen next year!!

Never did i say anyone called from Mallard Creek, so please stay focus. My point has not changed. Spartanburg has played MC in two Panther 7 on 7 tournaments.. 2011 MC beat them to represent the Panthers in the national competition. They also beat them on their way to the 2nd Panther 7on7 Championship in 2014. All they had to do is ask for a game. They did not. They have been around MC coaching staff for over 5 years. Never have they asked for a game, but you say they play the big boys?

Now take a look at Spartansburg's OOC schedule and it does not back up your rhetoric.

Last edited:
file.php

Vicky! This is your midget picture you posted on the SC forum. 5'7" 145 lb....lmao! You can continue to post and i will continue to destroy you little man.. I would make you hold my water bottle and dare you to move :)

I believe you have Spartanburg mistaken for Dorman. I don't recall the Vikings ever playing in the Panthers 7 on 7. I know Dorman did because they have won it a couple times. Spartanburg won the 7 on 7 last year at UNC and won the year before that in Ga. Spartanburg have a National Select 7 on 7 every year at 500 Dupree, i guess the Creek is scared to come down here for that also. Yep that's me, i was stud even in that 9th grade photo!! Now where's your Proof you suited up?

Reactions: nepsy7
Please act like adults on here. The game will not happen this year, so just drop the silly stuff.

Reactions: ggman
2011 ma
I believe you have Spartanburg mistaken for Dorman. I don't recall the Vikings ever playing in the Panthers 7 on 7. I know Dorman did because they have won it a couple times. Spartanburg won the 7 on 7 last year at UNC and won the year before that in Ga. Spartanburg have a National Select 7 on 7 every year at 500 Dupree, i guess the Creek is scared to come down here for that also. Yep that's me, i was stud even in that 9th grade photo!! Now where's your Proof you suited up?

2011 Mallard Creek won the Panther 7 on 7 went to Cleveland Browns facility to play in the National Tournament. They beat Spartanburg @ Panther practice facility. 2014 Mallard Creek beat Spartanburg again, than they played Dorman in the Championship game. They beat Dorman and represented the Panthers in Indianapolis @ the National tournament. Dorman beat Mallard Creek the previous year 2013

Keep killing you with the facts. I'm done with you.

Blue and Gold22 is all over the place but seems to get it at the end. With a final cheap shot of " step up and play ". We will end the never ending clamoring...of the MC fan base.
When MC plays a school 3x its size, Shelby will play MC.
Now who is hiding?

One minute you want to dismiss historical performance of other programs the next post all you want to do is discuss the impressive historical performance of Shelby. Your the guy all over the place. One minute its how you beat North Meck 15 years ago , the next its how you played Gaffney.

My position has stayed the same forever. Shelby is a great 2a program with a huge history of winning for a long time. If they want to be considered this great dominant force that you claim them to be then they need to play and beat other dominant teams. They haven't proven that recently with Crest and they don't want to even attempt it with Mallard Creek, Butler or really anyone that I can think of. Your analogy with Mallard Creek playing up is a silly one largely because that school doesn't exist in NC or SC for that matter. Playing up against a substantially larger school doesn't seem to be a issue for many schools as N. Guilford plays Page often, Havelock plays New Bern and Dillon will play anyone. So it does happen...just not for Shelby.

There isn't a single Mallard Creek fan that I know who doesn't respect who Shelby is. What we have grown weary of is this non-stop diatribe about historical performance and how they would give Mallard Creek all they want.. If ya could...You would. Because unlike your analogy the opportunity readily exist.

Week 5 is still open...[/QUOTE]
The Monroe Red Hawks have been playing 4A schools and winning their share since they were a 1A program

So did Mallard Creek.....but you don

I have some facts for you Mrs.Nipples7......Mallard Creek has won 3 State titles in a row correct? BUT they can't crack the top 25 after Maxpreps realized they OVERRATED them last year after winning 2 titles in a row. They clearly know now that high school football in N.C. isn't that great!!;) Spartanburg was ranked #18 after winning just 1. The Creek rankings will fall even quicker if they let liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon hang with them this go-around!!:eek:

Victory6....You talk & speak like many of these ignorant posters who enjoy trashing the presumably smaller & weaker that high school football has to offer, because your school's population is somewhere in the 2000's or more....personally I think it speaks volumes of your character!! But know this.....although I share no love with NC High School Football, I do however recognize MC as a Premiere Powerhouse on the rise.....I do recognize them for being brave enough to place Dillon on their schedule.That they're toughest opponent although smaller in population and size, didn't share those same physical characteristics in heart & fortitude!!

Several of your posts have described us as and I quote....(liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon)!!! I say to you Sir, on behalf of the Dillon Faithful....place us (liiiiittttttttlllle 2A/3A dillon) on Your Schedule, come inside our White Walls and let the chips fall were they may. You're using our size as a punchline to promote your argument out of fear of defeat, and that's what I hate!!!! See.....we here in Dillon, we don't equate someone's size to their heart and determination!! We simply just play'em, beat'em & congradulate'em after a hard fought game of heart, will & determination. You keep dismissing us with size irrelevancy....I say that you're like many of the other coward schools here in SC....you're Freakin Scared of losing to a former 2A school now 3A school that reaps of talent, and every year we're a threat to ANYONE with a football program anywhere, and we're freakin way to anxious to prove it. So either place us on you schedule or keep Dillon out of your mouth.....if your using us as a punching bag......because my friend because .....THAT.....we're hardly NOT!!!!

I agree 100% with everything above and I especially love the fact that Dillon takes on teams twice their size with a big winning streak on the line.

That said, and this goes for all the 2a's and 3a's out there. Once you step on the field if you win you should get all the accolades but if you lose you cant turn around and make your enrollment size the issue. If you are going to step up their cant be any excuses when you lose.

I agree 100% with everything above and I especially love the fact that Dillon takes on teams twice their size with a big winning streak on the line.

That said, and this goes for all the 2a's and 3a's out there. Once you step on the field if you win you should get all the accolades but if you lose you cant turn around and make your enrollment size the issue. If you are going to step up their cant be any excuses when you lose.

B & G....I think you missed my point to Vic6....which was this....He was using our size as a factor for dismissing MC! I wanted him to know that we don't care about size at all, and I never cried about that being the case in losing to MC.....we accepted, we played, we lost.....it's that simple, but what we didn't do was cry about our enrollment vs MC's!!

2011 ma

2011 Mallard Creek won the Panther 7 on 7 went to Cleveland Browns facility to play in the National Tournament. They beat Spartanburg @ Panther practice facility. FALSE... 2014 Mallard Creek beat Spartanburg again, FALSE.... than they played Dorman in the Championship game. They beat Dorman and represented the Panthers in Indianapolis @ the National tournament. Dorman beat Mallard Creek the previous year 2013

Keep killing you with the facts. I'm done with you.

Here are the facts.....Spartanburg did NOT play in the Panthers 2011 7 on 7 passing league. Nor did they play in 2014. Just like i said earlier i don't recall them ever playing in that tournament. Just because you type some statements on this board does not mean they are facts. And according to these articles Dorman won in 2014!!:eek:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article9136415.html

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article9133868.html

Ok here are the facts Dorman won the Cam Newton 7 on 7 tourney in 2014 and Mallard Creek won the Panthers 7 on 7 passing tourney in 2014. ...i'll be back with 2011. I couldn't find a article on the tourney but i did find the 2011 Panthers photo gallery which i did see Spartanburg Vikings palyers. So you may be right about 2011. Either way Spartanburg coach at the time was Freddie Brown and he definitely wasn't scheduling any OOS games.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault...Showdown/54c77f48-f222-4d47-8b3e-fd7c37c818f9
So if you can present an article for the 2011 Panthers 7 on 7 passing Championship i will change my
FALSE above!!;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT