ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek @ Butler

As a Butler guy I rather lose to Mallard Creek than Hough or Myers Park and kinda happy for the MC kids. This was humiliating from Butler because of the preparation and effort.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Mallard Creek will take Asheville next week. I think they game could be a good one.

Wow. Smh @ Butler. Creek played real good start to finish. Those kids made plays, Butler kids did not.

As a Butler guy I rather lose to Mallard Creek than Hough or Myers Park and kinda happy for the MC kids. This was humiliating from Butler because of the preparation and effort.
You gotta be humble before the game. Butler guys were really laying it on thick before the game. As a Creek guy, i never thought the program would in a position, were we would say upset. That was a huge upset. Makes me wonder, what type of game it would have been, if we had all 11 kids that left back. Especially the 6 starting for Chambers.

You gotta be humble before the game. Butler guys were really laying it on thick before the game. As a Creek guy, i never thought the program would in a position, were we would say upset. That was a huge upset. Makes me wonder, what type of game it would have been, if we had all 11 kids that left back. Especially the 6 starting for Chambers.
A worse result lol. I was not totally sold on this Butler team. Butler’s team in the spring was nasty and I think many people felt this version was similar and it wasn’t.

That's my thing about CERTAIN people on here that I just don't give love to. U go earlier in the yr.....make posts about how creek is done and attack their posters but not man enough to give them props after a big win. If ur going to give out flowers for the funeral at least give them flowers for the wedding smh

That's my thing about CERTAIN people on here that I just don't give love to. U go earlier in the yr.....make posts about how creek is done and attack their posters but not man enough to give them props after a big win. If ur going to give out flowers for the funeral at least give them flowers for the wedding smh
One guy can't post, or give props because he was kicked off for the 3rd time for nonstop trolling. He goes by the name of S2V2. :) He'll come back again after he creates another personality.

I didn't see this one coming. But, it's a great win for Mallard Creek. Congratulations on your hard work and determination. Get yourselves a great win against Asheville.

Reactions: nepsy7
One thing for sure it’s going to be cold in them there hills Friday night. Nepsy7 if you haven’t been to Asheville’s Stadium you need to go it’s really nice. But I’m guessing you will be there.

I didn't see this happening. Creek dominated from beginning to end. Coaches out coached, and players out played.

Butler was hot and cold when CCHS played them. For two Quarters we did not belong on the field with them. We could not block them and we could not stop them until they got 7-10 yards per play. They scored three times becuase they had the ball three times. We did not give up big plays but they totally manhandled us in the first half. In the second half, they were the fourth or fifth best team we played. We had two long drives, one of the 110 yards as we twice had to overcome big penalties.

The QB kept them in the game, and if we did not shoot ourself in the foot with another big penalty we problaly would have won. They looked the same way against Richmond. They had a hard time putting together 4 quarters for a whole game. I am not surprised that you won. Good luck next week.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Creek was missing several kids tonight including their best defender in Muldrow.

I'm ecstatic for the kids. The crap they have taken all year from former players and parents has been disgusting. No group of kids deserved it more especially with Brower and Smoot on the other side.

I have been watching Creek games since 08. This one was special
The childish behavior by adults feeding the negativity and mirroring it to the kids was as you said disgusting. Amazing to watch people who are not able to adjust to change and a new culture. Those young men based on the way they played believe in there Leader and this win signaled the completion of that culture change. Happy for this group. No matter what happens in Asheville and the rest of the way the building has a foundation...

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT